AIndex Travel & Leisure - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 483.41 USD with a daily change of 0.22%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 510.19 on 10th May losing -4.49%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 9th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: InterContinental Hotels Group PLC on 23rd Jun weighed 5.02% at 4212, Red Rock Resorts Inc on 9th Jun weighed 5.07% at 40.01, Air Canada on 19th May weighed 5.02% at 20.9, Hilton Grand Vacations Inc on 18th May weighed 5.06% at 43 and the following were excluded: Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc on 17th Jun at 14.82, Gaming & Leisure Properties on 14th Jun at 43.57, Air Canada on 14th Jun at 19.08, Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc on 14th Jun at 78.19.

The Aindex is 35.8% invested and the remaining 64.2% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 11 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (21.62%) was higher than negative trades (-2.26%) at a ratio of 9.6 to 1 and the overall average change is 17.28%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:04

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
MGM Growth Properties LLCStock - Hotel & Resort REITsUSDStock USA31.03.20225.97%1259.04%41.643.12%1.31%3.12%1.31%39.5135.595.39%14.53%1.59
Jet2 PLCStock - Transportation: AirlinesGBXStock UK13.12.20215.89%671.86%974.002.03%-5.39%2.03%-5.39%1018.50825.17-4.37%15.28%0.93
Target Hospitality CorpStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesUSDStock USA15.03.20225.69%222.61%6.061.68%-0.49%1.68%-0.49%5.885.623.06%7.30%0.83
InterContinental Hotels Group PLCStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesGBXStock UK23.06.20225.24%798.40%4453.001.11%5.72%1.11%2.58%4212.004018.175.72%9.76%1.81
Booking Holdings IncStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesUSDStock USA21.03.20224.84%7100.00%1896.24-1.80%-0.56%-1.80%-0.56%2204.501728.99-13.98%8.82%1.66
Red Rock Resorts IncStock - Casinos & GamingUSDStock USA09.06.20224.74%752.81%35.23-0.37%6.60%-0.37%6.60%40.0131.20-11.95%11.43%1.55
JetBlue Airways CorpStock - Transportation: AirlinesUSDStock USA18.03.20223.47%681.87%8.761.62%2.58%1.62%2.58%14.207.79-38.31%11.02%0.69



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-21.17%-3.54%-0.94%-6.52%-2.60%-2.95%-6.63%                        
202132.77%-4.29%22.33%1.44%4.52%3.64%-3.17%-3.55%4.38%3.74%0.43%-3.24%5.02%
202089.99%-4.38%-4.99%4.80%21.45%9.55%0.37%-4.23%15.86%-4.55%1.24%32.48%5.19%
201937.50%5.82%4.02%2.58%5.81%-4.09%4.86%1.73%-2.44%-0.13%5.96%7.08%1.75%
2018-6.01%6.76%-2.79%-4.24%-0.25%4.54%-3.18%2.85%-2.29%0.37%-8.04%7.58%-6.14%
201749.09%1.26%4.61%3.39%4.28%5.83%2.87%-2.97%1.66%2.82%4.62%7.88%4.75%
201613.16%-3.20%3.02%6.05%-2.96%-2.36%-1.78%5.02%-0.11%-1.65%-1.23%7.40%5.07%
201512.19%1.67%3.56%3.93%-2.73%3.08%-1.45%1.74%-4.39%3.24%3.22%-2.24%2.39%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.40%-3.54%-2.75%2.54%-2.60%-4.36%                        
202132.77%-4.29%22.33%1.44%4.52%3.64%-3.17%-3.55%4.38%3.74%0.43%-3.24%5.02%
202063.99%-4.38%-4.76%15.12%-3.33%20.16%-4.55%1.24%32.48%5.19%
201937.50%5.82%4.02%2.58%5.81%-4.09%4.86%1.73%-2.44%-0.13%5.96%7.08%1.75%
2018-1.79%6.76%-2.79%-4.24%-0.25%4.54%-3.18%2.85%-2.29%0.37%-5.97%7.58%-4.09%
201749.09%1.26%4.61%3.39%4.28%5.83%2.87%-2.97%1.66%2.82%4.62%7.88%4.75%
201613.56%-3.70%4.06%6.05%-2.96%-3.17%4.49%-0.11%-1.65%-0.69%6.18%5.07%
20156.17%-1.42%3.56%3.93%-2.73%3.08%-1.45%1.74%-6.68%3.24%3.22%-2.24%2.39%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202210.77%        9.06%        6.63%                        
2021                                                    
2020        0.23%            19.79%4.23%                    
2019                                                    
20184.22%                                    2.07%    2.05%
2017                                                    
20160.40%    1.04%            1.78%            0.54%        
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold510.1857-4.49%60
11.03.2022Bought534.1575
24.02.2022Sold575.235667.72%542
31.08.2020Bought342.9719
09.06.2020Sold369.993216.15%13
27.05.2020Bought318.5396
30.04.2020Sold281.086715.12%7
23.04.2020Bought244.1718
26.02.2020Sold221.387825.23%422
31.12.2018Bought176.7872
11.12.2018Sold180.6591.48%55
17.10.2018Bought178.023
05.10.2018Sold182.033160.95%696
08.11.2016Bought113.0973
13.10.2016Sold112.41531.95%104
01.07.2016Bought110.2677
20.05.2016Sold110.78483.70%98
12.02.2016Bought106.8357
21.01.2016Sold107.36132.27%146
28.08.2015Bought104.9786
24.08.2015Sold102.4715-0.03%213
23.01.2015Bought102.4993