AIndex Travel & Leisure - L40 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 447.9 USD with a daily change of 0.14%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 471.3 on 19th May and now loses -4.97%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 437.88 is 2.24% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.12 standard deviations (19.07%).
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: InterContinental Hotels Group PLC on 23rd Jun weighed 2.51% at 4212, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc on 9th Jun weighed 2.54% at 78.99, Red Rock Resorts Inc on 9th Jun weighed 2.54% at 40.01, Travel + Leisure Co on 8th Jun weighed 2.52% at 51.361 and the following were excluded: Host Hotels & Resorts Inc on 21st Jun at 16.4, Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc on 17th Jun at 14.82, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc on 15th Jun at 71.97, Gaming & Leisure Properties on 14th Jun at 43.57.

The Aindex is 23.2% invested and the remaining 76.8% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 5 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (49.31%) was higher than negative trades (-4.97%) at a ratio of 9.9 to 1 and the overall average change is 38.46%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:04

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
MGM Growth Properties LLCStock - Hotel & Resort REITsUSDStock USA31.03.20222.99%1259.04%41.643.12%1.31%3.12%1.31%39.5135.595.39%14.53%1.59
Target Hospitality CorpStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesUSDStock USA15.03.20222.83%222.61%6.061.68%-0.49%1.68%-0.49%5.885.623.06%7.30%0.83
Jet2 PLCStock - Transportation: AirlinesGBXStock UK13.12.20212.82%671.86%974.002.03%-5.39%2.03%-5.39%1018.50825.17-4.37%15.28%0.93
VICI Properties IncStock - Specialized REITsUSDStock USA03.04.20202.82%1100.00%30.590.89%6.18%0.89%6.18%13.2526.77130.88%12.48%0.76
Singapore Airlines LimitedStock - Transportation: AirlinesSGDStock Singapore05.04.20222.63%297.84%5.160.19%0.78%0.19%0.78%5.544.84-6.86%6.21%0.69
InterContinental Hotels Group PLCStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesGBXStock UK23.06.20222.63%798.40%4453.001.11%5.72%1.11%2.58%4212.004018.175.72%9.76%1.81
Booking Holdings IncStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesUSDStock USA21.03.20222.41%7100.00%1896.24-1.80%-0.56%-1.80%-0.56%2204.501728.99-13.98%8.82%1.66
Red Rock Resorts IncStock - Casinos & GamingUSDStock USA09.06.20222.37%752.81%35.23-0.37%6.60%-0.37%6.60%40.0131.20-11.95%11.43%1.55
JetBlue Airways CorpStock - Transportation: AirlinesUSDStock USA18.03.20221.73%681.87%8.761.62%2.58%1.62%2.58%14.207.79-38.31%11.02%0.69



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-17.90%-4.03%0.28%-3.68%-2.41%-3.04%-6.39%                        
202127.60%-2.90%23.28%0.83%4.52%1.12%-3.88%-3.18%2.41%2.84%0.79%-4.57%6.10%
202074.61%-5.05%-4.03%2.12%19.68%8.13%-1.51%-2.63%15.31%-4.47%-0.03%32.00%4.01%
201932.26%6.39%2.56%1.78%4.49%-3.62%4.73%1.24%-2.25%0.53%4.31%5.25%3.40%
2018-3.36%4.98%-2.65%-2.27%-0.84%3.71%-1.56%3.38%0.63%-0.31%-6.88%5.28%-6.00%
201747.77%1.35%4.00%2.37%3.63%7.06%2.72%0.19%1.85%3.25%4.87%4.88%3.70%
201611.64%-5.20%1.78%4.92%-1.27%-0.83%-0.74%4.00%-0.08%-1.49%0.63%7.02%2.92%
201516.77%2.69%3.43%4.42%-3.16%3.05%-0.65%3.56%-3.76%2.42%4.50%-1.55%1.11%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-17.53%-4.03%0.28%-3.68%-2.41%-2.61%-6.39%                        
202127.60%-2.90%23.28%0.83%4.52%1.12%-3.88%-3.18%2.41%2.84%0.79%-4.57%6.10%
202053.22%-5.05%-4.03%2.12%21.59%-5.45%12.99%-7.68%32.00%4.01%
201932.26%6.39%2.56%1.78%4.49%-3.62%4.73%1.24%-2.25%0.53%4.31%5.25%3.40%
2018-3.36%4.98%-2.65%-2.27%-0.84%3.71%-1.56%3.38%0.63%-0.31%-6.88%5.28%-6.00%
201747.77%1.35%4.00%2.37%3.63%7.06%2.72%0.19%1.85%3.25%4.87%4.88%3.70%
201611.64%-5.20%1.78%4.92%-1.27%-0.83%-0.74%4.00%-0.08%-1.49%0.63%7.02%2.92%
20159.31%-0.57%4.42%-3.16%3.05%-0.65%3.56%-3.76%2.42%4.50%-1.55%1.11%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.37%                0.43%                            
2021                                                    
2020                1.91%    14.50%2.63%    4.47%            
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
19.05.2022Bought471.3044
10.05.2022Sold473.40940.35%564
23.10.2020Bought337.3009
09.06.2020Sold342.861112.99%8
01.06.2020Bought303.4528
01.05.2020Sold257.84691.90%4
27.04.2020Bought253.0493
09.04.2020Sold257.0875142.01%1872
23.02.2015Bought106.2297