AIndex US Large Cap ESG - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 613.69 USD with a daily change of 1.28%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 637.25 on 10th May gaining 518.74%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Kimberly-Clark Corporation on 23rd Jun weighed 9.96% at 128.35, Lululemon Athletica Inc on 3rd Jun weighed 10.01% at 303.45, The AES Corporation on 26th May weighed 9.98% at 21.57, Uber Technologies Inc on 29th Mar weighed 8.47% at 35.57 and the following were excluded: Xcel Energy Inc on 14th Jun at 68.15, Welltower Inc on 10th Jun at 82.41, Church & Dwight Company Inc on 9th Jun at 87.68, Procter & Gamble Company on 20th May at 142.15.

The Aindex is 60% invested and the remaining 40% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1882 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (518.74%) was higher than negative trades (-3.97%) at a ratio of 130.6 to 1 and the overall average change is 257.39%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:16

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Cheniere Energy IncStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA12.11.202017.47%397.94%126.581.14%1.96%1.14%1.96%52.84123.83139.54%2.17%1.17
Occidental Petroleum CorporationStock - Integrated Oil & GasUSDStock USA21.03.202211.44%2100.00%57.522.55%1.25%2.55%1.25%57.9853.15-0.78%7.61%0.69
The AES CorporationStock - Independent Power Producers & Energy T...USDStock USA26.05.202210.44%881.87%21.423.48%13.09%3.48%13.09%21.5718.64-0.70%13.00%1.33
Lululemon Athletica IncStock - Apparel, Accessories & Luxury GoodsUSDStock USA03.06.202210.33%7100.00%293.362.46%8.12%2.46%8.12%303.45204.12-3.33%30.42%3.28
Kimberly-Clark CorporationStock - Household ProductsUSDStock USA23.06.202210.28%1095.76%134.461.80%4.76%1.80%10.53%128.35120.224.76%10.59%1.17



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.18%1.91%4.80%11.14%-6.60%-4.26%-5.61%                        
202126.26%-3.44%8.47%9.73%2.01%1.66%0.98%-0.61%-0.60%0.06%3.55%-2.33%4.94%
202063.93%-2.79%6.52%1.06%10.71%11.49%2.61%4.00%3.34%-1.08%-1.88%11.97%5.89%
201933.96%11.43%1.09%3.59%0.11%-1.61%7.61%2.05%5.07%-1.40%-5.26%4.35%3.63%
201819.60%6.86%-0.20%-0.40%2.16%4.65%3.76%4.41%3.26%1.40%-5.49%6.01%-7.34%
201743.38%4.57%1.80%0.97%3.64%4.01%-0.08%5.01%1.87%3.08%3.87%5.19%2.79%
201617.48%-2.54%2.89%5.86%-1.57%0.50%6.11%3.49%-2.27%-1.69%-0.27%6.10%0.21%
20159.67%-0.36%7.49%-0.85%-0.58%2.70%-1.68%4.05%-6.74%-1.39%6.05%0.98%0.38%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20224.03%1.91%4.80%11.14%-6.60%-6.16%                        
202126.26%-3.44%8.47%9.73%2.01%1.66%0.98%-0.61%-0.60%0.06%3.55%-2.33%4.94%
202063.93%-2.79%6.52%1.06%10.71%11.49%2.61%4.00%3.34%-1.08%-1.88%11.97%5.89%
201933.96%11.43%1.09%3.59%0.11%-1.61%7.61%2.05%5.07%-1.40%-5.26%4.35%3.63%
201819.60%6.86%-0.20%-0.40%2.16%4.65%3.76%4.41%3.26%1.40%-5.49%6.01%-7.34%
201743.38%4.57%1.80%0.97%3.64%4.01%-0.08%5.01%1.87%3.08%3.87%5.19%2.79%
201617.48%-2.54%2.89%5.86%-1.57%0.50%6.11%3.49%-2.27%-1.69%-0.27%6.10%0.21%
20152.25%1.98%-0.85%-0.58%2.70%-1.68%4.05%-9.08%5.04%0.98%0.38%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.85%                    5.61%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015    0.36%                            1.39%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold637.2537518.74%2412
02.10.2015Bought102.9915
25.08.2015Sold100.8543-3.97%188
18.02.2015Bought105.0253