AIndex US Large Cap ESG - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 552.4 USD with a daily change of 0.87%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 574.66 on 10th May gaining 435.38%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (1.53%), but would improve (1.7%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following are enters into the Aindex on the next trading day: State Street Corp weighted 5%, Texas Instruments Incorporated weighted 5% and Xcel Energy Inc weighted 5%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Church & Dwight Company Inc on 24th Jun weighed 4.95% at 91.35, Kimberly-Clark Corporation on 23rd Jun weighed 5% at 128.35, Becton Dickinson and Company on 23rd Jun weighed 5% at 238.01, Lululemon Athletica Inc on 3rd Jun weighed 5.02% at 303.45 and the following were excluded: Home Depot Inc on 21st Jun at 273.69, Sempra Energy on 17th Jun at 142.09, Baker Hughes Co on 17th Jun at 29.93, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc on 17th Jun at 108.74.

The Aindex is 36.8% invested and the remaining 63.2% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 51.8%.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1882 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:16

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
State Street CorpStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksUSDStock USA5.00%793.24%66.270.00%0.00%5.37%6.32%88.5174.14-19.93%0.59%1.70
Texas Instruments IncorporatedStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA5.00%7100.00%155.950.00%0.00%3.18%3.03%93.06175.0586.38%1.82%0.97
Xcel Energy IncStock - Electric UtilitiesUSDStock USA5.00%894.97%68.560.00%0.00%1.90%5.56%69.3369.14-1.36%2.64%1.94


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Merck & Company IncStock - PharmaceuticalsUSDStock USA08.04.20226.32%12100.00%93.131.23%9.71%1.23%9.71%86.6479.617.49%14.52%1.01
Becton Dickinson and CompanyStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA23.06.20225.21%897.25%250.923.46%5.42%3.46%6.89%238.01214.495.42%14.52%1.17
Lululemon Athletica IncStock - Apparel, Accessories & Luxury GoodsUSDStock USA03.06.20225.19%7100.00%293.362.46%8.12%2.46%8.12%303.45204.12-3.33%30.42%3.28
Kimberly-Clark CorporationStock - Household ProductsUSDStock USA23.06.20225.18%1095.76%134.461.80%4.76%1.80%10.53%128.35120.224.76%10.59%1.17
Booking Holdings IncStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesUSDStock USA21.03.20225.04%7100.00%1931.055.23%4.59%5.23%4.59%2204.501728.99-12.40%10.46%1.66
Church & Dwight Company IncStock - Household ProductsUSDStock USA24.06.20224.96%985.48%91.610.28%0.28%1.04%11.45%91.3579.380.28%13.35%0.61
VMware IncStock - Systems SoftwareUSDStock USA01.06.20224.88%996.26%117.962.84%1.54%2.84%1.54%129.3289.29-8.78%24.31%1.50



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-13.91%-1.97%-0.58%4.92%-8.94%-1.09%-6.53%                        
202137.17%21.12%-0.58%3.39%2.30%2.02%-0.74%-1.16%1.04%-1.95%2.93%-1.90%7.58%
202097.26%-1.80%-0.58%2.64%13.96%7.37%4.02%4.53%9.30%-0.74%-2.75%28.07%9.50%
201931.46%8.30%2.53%1.51%0.78%-2.37%5.83%1.40%1.62%1.22%-0.89%6.05%2.18%
201816.52%9.01%-2.29%-1.98%2.35%4.54%5.52%0.03%3.35%1.44%-5.01%5.98%-6.39%
201726.42%2.62%3.29%0.93%1.90%2.39%0.22%3.90%1.93%1.61%2.01%2.10%0.84%
20169.58%-3.92%1.43%6.04%0.17%2.61%4.57%2.88%-2.11%-1.44%-2.04%1.32%0.15%
201511.74%-1.84%6.62%-0.11%-0.22%2.78%-0.67%3.88%-6.24%0.60%6.84%-0.25%0.48%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.44%-1.97%-0.58%4.92%-8.94%-3.82%                        
202137.17%21.12%-0.58%3.39%2.30%2.02%-0.74%-1.16%1.04%-1.95%2.93%-1.90%7.58%
202097.26%-1.80%-0.58%2.64%13.96%7.37%4.02%4.53%9.30%-0.74%-2.75%28.07%9.50%
201931.46%8.30%2.53%1.51%0.78%-2.37%5.83%1.40%1.62%1.22%-0.89%6.05%2.18%
201816.52%9.01%-2.29%-1.98%2.35%4.54%5.52%0.03%3.35%1.44%-5.01%5.98%-6.39%
201726.42%2.62%3.29%0.93%1.90%2.39%0.22%3.90%1.93%1.61%2.01%2.10%0.84%
20169.58%-3.92%1.43%6.04%0.17%2.61%4.57%2.88%-2.11%-1.44%-2.04%1.32%0.15%
20154.10%-0.11%-0.67%3.88%-6.24%0.60%6.84%-0.25%0.48%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.47%                    6.53%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015    1.84%    0.11%0.22%                                


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold574.6571435.38%2552
15.05.2015Bought107.3366