AIndex World ESG Leader - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 478.6 USD with a daily change of 1.58%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 478.6 on 24th Jun, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 460.56 is 3.77% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.33 standard deviations (11.56%).
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Kimberly-Clark Corporation on 23rd Jun weighed 4.99% at 128.35, BOC Hong Kong Holdings Ltd on 22nd Jun weighed 5% at 31.65, NVIDIA Corporation on 9th Jun weighed 5.05% at 184.81, DexCom Inc on 9th Jun weighed 5.05% at 75.505 and the following were excluded: Fortescue Metals Group Ltd on 21st Jun at 17.46, Packaging Corp of America on 17th Jun at 142.14, ATCO Ltd on 17th Jun at 42.57, Baxter International Inc on 15th Jun at 67.84.

The Aindex is 57.2% invested and the remaining 42.8% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (190.67%) was higher than negative trades (0%) at a ratio of 0 to 1 and the overall average change is 127.11%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:17

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
AstraZeneca PLCStock - PharmaceuticalsGBXStock UK11.10.20216.25%12100.00%10776.003.82%8.59%3.82%8.59%8924.168891.8620.75%17.48%1.09
DexCom IncStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA09.06.20225.37%798.43%77.673.27%14.24%3.27%14.24%75.5164.482.87%16.98%3.20
TJX Companies IncStock - Apparel RetailUSDStock USA25.05.20225.25%7100.00%60.245.13%6.17%5.13%6.17%59.4552.851.33%12.27%1.01
Continental AktiengesellschaftStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentEURStock Germany24.05.20225.24%698.91%66.62-1.16%-4.31%-1.16%-4.31%65.8261.401.22%7.84%1.73
Intuit IncStock - Application SoftwareUSDStock USA31.05.20225.21%7100.00%417.624.21%16.12%4.21%16.12%419.82333.44-0.52%20.16%1.17
Cigna CorpStock - Health Care ServicesUSDStock USA17.05.20225.15%12100.00%265.132.10%6.78%2.10%6.78%268.57238.34-1.28%10.10%1.50
Ritchie Bros AuctioneersStock - Diversified Support ServicesCADStock Canada17.05.20225.15%1074.89%79.601.31%2.68%1.31%2.68%80.5865.04-1.22%18.29%3.28
Kimberly-Clark CorporationStock - Household ProductsUSDStock USA23.06.20225.14%1095.76%134.461.80%4.76%1.80%10.53%128.35120.224.76%10.59%1.17
NVIDIA CorporationStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA09.06.20224.84%7100.00%171.265.55%9.78%5.55%9.78%184.81140.25-7.33%18.11%0.77
BOC Hong Kong Holdings LtdStock - Diversified BanksHKDStock Hong Kong22.06.20224.81%1100.00%31.00-0.16%-2.05%-0.16%1.47%31.6527.70-2.05%10.64%1.70
Booking Holdings IncStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesUSDStock USA21.03.20224.74%7100.00%1931.055.23%4.59%5.23%4.59%2204.501728.99-12.40%10.46%1.66



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.83%-4.19%0.76%1.12%-1.28%-3.30%-4.31%                        
202124.31%-0.10%4.60%3.22%5.33%2.81%0.21%-1.20%2.47%-4.36%5.43%-1.74%5.88%
202045.71%-1.37%-1.44%5.29%10.75%7.35%1.43%3.88%2.92%-0.13%-3.75%11.65%2.89%
201938.04%7.40%4.88%0.25%2.10%0.30%7.48%3.39%2.22%-0.10%-0.18%3.44%1.87%
201821.32%4.96%-0.95%0.70%4.99%3.12%4.09%2.21%8.21%-0.96%-4.16%0.82%-2.85%
201731.79%0.60%1.15%3.97%3.23%3.00%-0.05%3.10%2.75%-0.10%3.42%-0.10%7.19%
201622.16%-0.87%1.12%5.29%3.87%1.53%5.09%2.66%-1.45%-0.72%-1.80%0.89%4.94%
20159.90%0.10%6.29%1.11%-0.69%1.42%-1.29%5.03%-6.31%-0.44%4.78%-0.44%0.54%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-6.98%-4.19%0.76%1.12%-1.28%-3.48%                        
202124.31%-0.10%4.60%3.22%5.33%2.81%0.21%-1.20%2.47%-4.36%5.43%-1.74%5.88%
202045.71%-1.37%-1.44%5.29%10.75%7.35%1.43%3.88%2.92%-0.13%-3.75%11.65%2.89%
201938.04%7.40%4.88%0.25%2.10%0.30%7.48%3.39%2.22%-0.10%-0.18%3.44%1.87%
201821.32%4.96%-0.95%0.70%4.99%3.12%4.09%2.21%8.21%-0.96%-4.16%0.82%-2.85%
201731.79%0.60%1.15%3.97%3.23%3.00%-0.05%3.10%2.75%-0.10%3.42%-0.10%7.19%
201622.16%-0.87%1.12%5.29%3.87%1.53%5.09%2.66%-1.45%-0.72%-1.80%0.89%4.94%
20156.71%-1.72%6.29%1.11%-0.69%1.42%-1.29%5.03%-8.52%0.84%4.78%-0.44%0.54%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.85%                    4.31%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                    1.28%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
24.06.2022Bought478.6042
10.05.2022Sold499.27380.43%2443
01.09.2015Bought103.9213
24.08.2015Sold102.76410.90%209
27.01.2015Bought101.8463