AIndex Etf EUR Growth - L05 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 338.93 EUR with a daily change of 0.02%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 345.9 on 9th May gaining 242.89%.
The AIndex is in the stop zone towards the main cycle low at 4 o'clock from 16th Jun but the buy position has already been closed, the current position matches the maximum probability of an upward move (1.83%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Lyxor PEA S&P 500 on 24th Jun weighed 19.91% at 30.444, iShares Eur Inflation Linked Govt Bond on 21st Jun weighed 19.91% at 218.3, Spdr S&p 500 on 6th Jun weighed 19.89% at 385.58, Amundi Stoxx Global Artificial Intelligence on 24th May weighed 20.18% at 72.73 and the following were excluded: VanEck Vectors Global Mining on 23rd Jun at 26.97, Spdr S&p 500 on 17th Jun at 351.59, Amundi Stoxx Global Artificial Intelligence on 14th Jun at 71.3, UBS MSCI World Socially Responsible on 23rd May at 111.62.

The Aindex is 59.4% invested and the remaining 40.6% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1920 market days analysed
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:05

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
iShares Eur Inflation Linked Govt BondEtf - Fixed Income Inflation ProtectedEUREtf Italy21.06.202220.33%7100.00%223.44-0.57%2.35%-0.57%2.20%218.30211.162.35%5.49%0.93
Lyxor PEA S&P 500Etf - Equity USAEUREtf France24.06.202220.24%884.19%31.040.41%1.96%0.41%4.80%30.4428.901.96%6.90%1.32
iShares MSCI EM SRIEtf - Equity Emerging Markets ESGEUREtf Germany29.03.202218.83%8100.00%6.900.28%2.44%0.28%2.44%7.266.55-5.00%5.07%0.63



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.29%-5.56%1.03%0.70%-2.70%-4.10%-5.53%                        
202137.08%3.54%-1.46%4.28%1.32%-0.06%4.36%2.06%2.90%-2.02%7.68%2.24%7.61%
202056.49%0.74%2.34%7.46%9.05%4.62%3.66%2.66%5.88%1.03%-1.70%7.48%2.94%
201926.66%5.29%1.89%2.08%2.58%-0.93%3.46%2.77%-0.60%1.70%1.40%0.90%3.49%
20187.04%1.58%-2.58%-1.65%2.73%5.46%0.51%1.16%3.65%-0.29%-2.80%0.08%-0.68%
20177.83%-1.13%5.39%-0.23%-0.31%-1.92%0.92%-0.16%0.69%1.49%2.81%-0.09%0.31%
201612.09%1.80%3.24%0.09%1.38%0.05%0.77%2.36%-0.14%0.01%-0.27%0.49%1.78%
201514.41%4.54%4.93%1.76%-1.83%2.41%0.57%3.94%-3.57%0.03%3.51%0.28%-2.60%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-13.55%-5.56%1.03%0.70%-2.70%-7.54%                        
202137.08%3.54%-1.46%4.28%1.32%-0.06%4.36%2.06%2.90%-2.02%7.68%2.24%7.61%
202056.49%0.74%2.34%7.46%9.05%4.62%3.66%2.66%5.88%1.03%-1.70%7.48%2.94%
201926.66%5.29%1.89%2.08%2.58%-0.93%3.46%2.77%-0.60%1.70%1.40%0.90%3.49%
20187.04%1.58%-2.58%-1.65%2.73%5.46%0.51%1.16%3.65%-0.29%-2.80%0.08%-0.68%
20177.83%-1.13%5.39%-0.23%-0.31%-1.92%0.92%-0.16%0.69%1.49%2.81%-0.09%0.31%
201612.09%1.80%3.24%0.09%1.38%0.05%0.77%2.36%-0.14%0.01%-0.27%0.49%1.78%
201512.83%3.10%4.93%1.76%-1.83%2.41%0.57%3.94%-3.57%0.03%3.51%0.28%-2.60%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20221.74%                    5.53%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
09.05.2022Sold345.8971242.89%2677
09.01.2015Bought100.8774