AIndex Etf EUR Lack - L05 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 184.29 EUR with a daily change of -0.34%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 188.21 on 10th May gaining 65.69%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Amundi Floating Rate Corporate Hedged on 23rd Jun weighed 19.73% at 48.983, WisdomTree Copper 1x Daily Short on 20th Jun weighed 20% at 16.9, Lyxor ShortDAX Daily (1x) Inverse on 20th Jun weighed 20% at 16.474, PIMCO Emerging Markets Advantage Local Bond on 6th Jun weighed 19.66% at 56.96 and the following were excluded: WisdomTree Natural Gas Daily Hedged on 15th Jun at 2.177, iShares III Public Limited Company iShares Global Aggregate Bond on 10th Jun at 4.743, PIMCO Emerging Markets Advantage Local Bond on 10th Jun at 56.37, WisdomTree Copper 1x Daily Short on 3rd Jun at 14.5.

The Aindex is 60.3% invested and the remaining 39.7% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1918 market days analysed, identified 5 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 14.93%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:06

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
WisdomTree Copper 1x Daily ShortEtf - Short-Commodity Industrial MetalsEUREtf Italy20.06.202220.63%1266.33%17.56-1.05%5.29%-1.05%5.29%16.9014.993.89%14.65%1.88
Amundi Floating Rate Corporate HedgedEtf - Fixed Income CorporateEUREtf France23.06.202219.85%741.38%48.98-0.05%-0.02%-0.05%-0.02%48.9848.73-0.02%0.51%0.80
Lyxor ShortDAX Daily (1x) InverseEtf - Short-Equity EurozoneEUREtf Germany20.06.202219.80%1100.00%16.42-0.54%0.49%-0.54%0.49%16.4715.90-0.30%3.18%1.44



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-3.32%2.39%0.27%-0.59%0.05%-1.50%-3.89%                        
2021-3.98%-2.27%-1.19%-2.89%1.32%0.15%1.35%-0.73%-0.61%0.84%0.97%-0.41%-0.48%
202059.13%1.85%0.34%53.39%0.80%-1.05%0.10%1.83%-3.20%-1.36%-1.40%3.28%2.66%
20196.52%0.52%-0.49%0.74%-0.34%1.02%0.96%2.05%2.37%-0.22%-0.62%-0.55%0.97%
20180.97%2.05%-1.64%-0.32%1.34%-0.42%-1.18%-0.15%0.13%-1.39%0.21%0.39%2.03%
20171.26%-0.01%1.49%-0.60%-0.07%-0.87%0.29%0.03%0.37%-0.50%1.44%-0.34%0.05%
20163.04%3.80%0.67%-3.98%-0.05%0.83%0.84%0.92%-0.17%-0.23%0.02%0.07%0.45%
201511.19%2.85%0.22%1.45%-1.38%0.22%-1.08%2.90%-0.65%-0.03%0.31%3.95%2.02%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-1.27%2.39%0.27%-0.59%0.05%-3.32%                        
2021-3.98%-2.27%-1.19%-2.89%1.32%0.15%1.35%-0.73%-0.61%0.84%0.97%-0.41%-0.48%
202059.13%1.85%0.34%53.39%0.80%-1.05%0.10%1.83%-3.20%-1.36%-1.40%3.28%2.66%
20196.52%0.52%-0.49%0.74%-0.34%1.02%0.96%2.05%2.37%-0.22%-0.62%-0.55%0.97%
20182.61%2.05%-1.64%-0.85%1.86%-1.39%0.21%0.39%2.03%
20170.79%-0.01%1.49%-0.60%-0.07%-0.97%0.33%-0.50%1.44%-0.34%0.05%
20163.04%3.80%0.67%-3.98%-0.05%0.83%0.84%0.92%-0.17%-0.23%0.02%0.07%0.45%
20155.60%1.22%0.22%1.45%-1.38%-0.83%0.12%2.90%-0.65%-0.30%0.76%2.02%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.05%                    3.89%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20181.64%                0.42%1.18%0.15%1.73%                
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                        1.20%                        


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold188.21165.69%1362
17.08.2018Bought113.5892
07.03.2018Sold115.43560.49%197
22.08.2017Bought114.878
23.05.2017Sold114.34385.74%557
13.11.2015Bought108.1336
02.09.2015Sold104.20192.05%75
19.06.2015Bought102.1125
08.05.2015Sold102.26010.66%112
16.01.2015Bought101.5891