AIndex Etf EUR Lack - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 196.91 EUR with a daily change of -0.28%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 201.64 on 15th Jun gaining 86.55%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 24th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is uncertain (0.41%), but would improve (1.04%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Amundi Floating Rate Corporate Hedged on 23rd Jun weighed 9.94% at 48.983, WisdomTree Copper 1x Daily Short on 20th Jun weighed 10.12% at 16.9, Lyxor ShortDAX Daily (1x) Inverse on 20th Jun weighed 11.24% at 16.474, Xtrackers II Overnight Rate Swap on 14th Jun weighed 10.4% at 171.84 and the following were excluded: WisdomTree Natural Gas on 21st Jun at 0.026, Invesco Morningstar US Energy Infrastructure MLP on 17th Jun at 35.995, WisdomTree Natural Gas Daily Hedged on 15th Jun at 2.177, PIMCO Emerging Markets Advantage Local Bond on 10th Jun at 56.37.

The Aindex is 51.1% invested and the remaining 48.9% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1917 market days analysed, identified 6 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (19.18%) was higher than negative trades (-1.65%) at a ratio of 11.6 to 1 and the overall average change is 15.71%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:44

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Lyxor ShortDAX Daily (1x) InverseEtf - Short-Equity EurozoneEUREtf Germany20.06.202211.22%1100.00%16.51-1.66%0.24%-1.66%-0.10%16.4715.900.24%3.71%1.44
WisdomTree Copper 1x Daily ShortEtf - Short-Commodity Industrial MetalsEUREtf Italy20.06.202210.58%1265.75%17.740.14%4.99%0.14%5.61%16.9014.964.99%15.72%1.88
Xtrackers II Overnight Rate SwapEtf - Money MarketEUREtf Italy14.06.202210.52%184.40%170.13-0.32%-0.80%-0.32%-0.80%171.84160.59-1.00%5.61%1.08
Amundi Floating Rate Corporate HedgedEtf - Fixed Income CorporateEUREtf France23.06.20229.95%741.38%49.000.23%0.04%0.23%0.41%48.9848.730.04%0.56%0.80
Lyxor MSCI TurkeyEtf - Equity TurkeyEUREtf Italy22.04.20228.80%935.89%21.85-1.09%-1.11%-1.09%-1.11%26.4720.33-17.47%6.91%0.36



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.79%0.87%0.18%-0.08%2.37%0.77%-6.67%                        
202115.66%2.51%0.86%1.25%-0.61%-0.31%1.81%0.13%0.88%5.02%3.37%-0.13%
202042.88%3.26%0.68%26.96%1.80%0.60%1.92%2.75%-2.18%-0.41%-0.55%2.82%1.31%
20199.21%-3.18%-0.27%1.30%-1.02%0.88%3.54%3.26%4.93%-3.33%-0.05%1.52%1.61%
20182.76%0.65%-1.13%0.38%0.36%-0.14%-0.56%-0.39%-0.19%-0.25%1.21%-0.14%3.00%
2017-0.36%-1.12%1.80%-0.51%-1.16%0.22%-0.45%0.02%0.31%-0.05%0.68%0.15%-0.20%
20166.05%1.51%1.73%-1.05%0.71%0.40%2.73%0.52%-0.29%-0.28%-0.27%-0.36%0.60%
20153.38%3.41%0.35%1.89%-1.81%-0.08%-1.31%0.79%-0.46%0.30%1.37%1.04%-2.02%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-0.46%0.87%0.18%-0.08%2.37%0.77%-4.43%                        
202115.66%2.51%0.86%1.25%-0.61%-0.31%1.81%0.13%0.88%5.02%3.37%-0.13%
202042.88%3.26%0.68%26.96%1.80%0.60%1.92%2.75%-2.18%-0.41%-0.55%2.82%1.31%
201910.06%-2.95%1.43%3.54%3.26%4.93%-3.33%-0.05%1.52%1.61%
20183.56%-0.39%-1.27%1.47%0.75%3.00%
2017-1.00%-1.12%1.80%-0.51%-1.14%
20166.05%1.51%1.73%-1.05%0.71%0.40%2.73%0.52%-0.29%-0.28%-0.27%-0.36%0.60%
20152.12%1.56%0.35%1.89%-1.81%-0.97%0.77%1.37%1.04%-2.02%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.33%                    2.24%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
20190.85%0.23%0.27%    1.02%0.55%                            
20180.80%                0.14%0.56%0.39%0.19%0.25%0.26%0.89%    
2017                0.02%    0.45%        0.05%        0.20%
2016                                                    
2015                        1.31%    0.46%0.47%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
15.06.2022Sold201.635386.56%1120
22.05.2019Bought108.0837
10.01.2019Sold108.93250.72%52
19.11.2018Bought108.1535
29.10.2018Sold109.72361.47%24
05.10.2018Bought108.1352
12.02.2018Sold108.5434-1.65%20
23.01.2018Bought110.3676
26.04.2017Sold108.51956.18%602
02.09.2015Bought102.2085
07.05.2015Sold102.78690.98%108
19.01.2015Bought101.7887