AIndex Etf EUR Lack - L40 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 162.13 EUR with a daily change of 0.01%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 103.4 on 23rd Jan 2015 and now gains 56.79%, the stop profit which is currently positioned at 161.58 is 0.34% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.08 standard deviations (4.18%). This value suggests that the operation is about to close.
The AIndex is in the stop zone towards the main cycle low at 4 o'clock from 24th Jun, the current position matches the maximum probability of an upward move (0.47%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Amundi Floating Rate Corporate Hedged on 23rd Jun weighed 2.56% at 48.983, WisdomTree Copper 1x Daily Short on 20th Jun weighed 2.57% at 16.9, Lyxor ShortDAX Daily (1x) Inverse on 20th Jun weighed 2.57% at 16.474, Xtrackers II Overnight Rate Swap on 14th Jun weighed 2.59% at 171.84 and the following were excluded: WisdomTree Natural Gas on 21st Jun at 0.026, iShares Healthcare Innovation on 17th Jun at 6.211, Invesco Morningstar US Energy Infrastructure MLP on 17th Jun at 35.995, UBS (Irl) plc Solactive Global Pure Gold Miners on 15th Jun at 12.718.

The Aindex is 18.3% invested and the remaining 81.7% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation, which is still open, for the AIndex during the 1918 market days analysed
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:06

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Xtrackers II Eurozone Government Bond Short Daily ...Etf - Short-Fixed Income GovernmentEUREtf Germany15.03.20222.85%187.44%75.930.74%-1.37%0.74%-1.37%69.5971.059.10%6.43%0.48
WisdomTree GoldEtf - Commodity Precious MetalsEUREtf Italy23.03.20212.80%350.27%18.34-1.05%-1.65%-1.05%-1.65%15.9817.8514.78%2.69%0.52
WisdomTree Copper 1x Daily ShortEtf - Short-Commodity Industrial MetalsEUREtf Italy20.06.20222.67%1266.33%17.56-1.05%5.29%-1.05%5.29%16.9014.993.89%14.65%1.88
Xtrackers II Overnight Rate SwapEtf - Money MarketEUREtf Italy14.06.20222.57%184.26%169.15-0.58%-0.75%-0.58%-0.75%171.84160.63-1.57%5.03%1.08
Amundi Floating Rate Corporate HedgedEtf - Fixed Income CorporateEUREtf France23.06.20222.56%741.38%48.98-0.05%-0.02%-0.05%-0.02%48.9848.73-0.02%0.51%0.80
Lyxor ShortDAX Daily (1x) InverseEtf - Short-Equity EurozoneEUREtf Germany20.06.20222.56%1100.00%16.42-0.54%0.49%-0.54%0.49%16.4715.90-0.30%3.18%1.44
Lyxor MSCI TurkeyEtf - Equity TurkeyEUREtf Italy22.04.20222.24%935.09%22.583.34%3.86%3.34%3.86%26.4720.33-14.71%9.92%0.36



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-1.05%-0.08%0.17%0.61%0.73%-0.37%-2.09%                        
20214.55%0.93%-0.11%-0.38%0.01%0.29%-0.09%0.27%0.45%1.99%0.95%0.52%-0.35%
202023.66%2.32%0.59%9.65%4.25%0.24%1.98%2.63%-0.45%-1.17%-0.25%1.27%0.80%
20199.23%-0.50%-0.39%1.57%-0.91%0.94%2.01%2.86%4.30%-1.75%-0.52%0.21%1.24%
20182.14%0.77%-0.44%0.03%0.11%0.32%-0.32%0.22%-0.42%0.28%0.52%1.06%
20171.49%-0.12%1.48%-0.31%-0.68%0.16%-0.15%0.79%0.58%-0.38%0.30%-0.04%-0.13%
20166.65%2.05%1.93%-0.97%1.54%-0.49%2.83%1.43%-0.87%-0.20%-0.51%-0.15%-0.05%
20154.80%3.49%0.09%1.92%-1.39%0.03%-1.53%0.50%-0.29%0.74%0.92%1.17%-0.86%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-1.05%-0.08%0.17%0.61%0.73%-0.37%-2.09%                        
20214.55%0.93%-0.11%-0.38%0.01%0.29%-0.09%0.27%0.45%1.99%0.95%0.52%-0.35%
202023.66%2.32%0.59%9.65%4.25%0.24%1.98%2.63%-0.45%-1.17%-0.25%1.27%0.80%
20199.23%-0.50%-0.39%1.57%-0.91%0.94%2.01%2.86%4.30%-1.75%-0.52%0.21%1.24%
20182.14%0.77%-0.44%0.03%0.11%0.32%-0.32%0.22%-0.42%0.28%0.52%1.06%
20171.49%-0.12%1.48%-0.31%-0.68%0.16%-0.15%0.79%0.58%-0.38%0.30%-0.04%-0.13%
20166.65%2.05%1.93%-0.97%1.54%-0.49%2.83%1.43%-0.87%-0.20%-0.51%-0.15%-0.05%
20151.48%0.22%0.09%1.92%-1.39%0.03%-1.53%0.50%-0.29%0.74%0.92%1.17%-0.86%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
23.01.2015Bought103.4041