AIndex Etf USD Growth - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 253.24 USD with a daily change of 1.08%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 263.04 on 10th May losing -3.6%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: SPDR S&P 500 Trust on 24th Jun weighed 9.91% at 381.4, SPDR S&P Dividend on 24th Jun weighed 9.91% at 118.33, iShares S&P 500 Health Care Sector on 23rd Jun weighed 10.03% at 9.428, SPDR MSCI World on 23rd Jun weighed 10.03% at 25.735 and the following were excluded: SPDR MSCI World Energy on 24th Jun at 38.58, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund on 17th Jun at 182.53, Utilities Select Sector SPDR Fund on 17th Jun at 65.58, AI Powered Equity on 17th Jun at 29.9.

The Aindex is 50.8% invested and the remaining 49.2% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1930 market days analysed, identified 8 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (22.3%) was higher than negative trades (-3.26%) at a ratio of 6.8 to 1 and the overall average change is 12.71%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:44

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
iShares S&P 500 Health Care SectorEtf - Equity Sector Health CareUSDEtf UK23.06.202210.28%976.33%9.801.86%3.91%1.86%6.83%9.438.933.91%8.88%1.05
SPDR MSCI WorldEtf - Equity WorldUSDEtf UK23.06.202210.21%774.74%26.552.76%3.16%2.76%4.96%25.7424.773.16%6.69%1.17
Xtrackers MSCI WorldEtf - Equity WorldUSDEtf UK23.06.202210.19%773.75%79.612.60%3.04%2.60%4.92%77.2674.283.04%6.70%1.11
SPDR S&P 500 TrustEtf - Equity USAUSDEtf USA24.06.202210.09%7100.00%390.082.28%2.28%3.18%6.39%381.40346.012.28%11.30%0.69
SPDR S&P DividendEtf - Equity USA DividendUSDEtf USA24.06.202210.06%997.05%120.681.99%1.99%2.66%4.99%118.33112.931.99%6.42%1.01



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.60%-4.20%-0.10%4.72%-4.51%-0.97%-5.68%                        
202115.65%2.61%0.14%0.45%4.23%1.69%0.44%2.24%1.14%-3.05%4.06%-2.27%3.22%
202036.18%0.52%-3.88%3.44%8.87%4.18%2.45%1.81%2.69%-1.65%-0.76%9.53%4.92%
201921.28%5.34%2.65%0.91%1.50%-2.44%4.66%0.36%-0.37%0.88%1.34%1.52%3.35%
20182.12%4.65%-4.59%0.73%0.32%2.93%0.37%2.13%2.92%-0.48%-5.66%0.45%-1.17%
201727.73%2.71%3.51%0.78%2.70%2.70%1.56%2.10%1.29%2.15%2.22%2.39%0.67%
201616.85%-1.35%1.76%3.96%1.25%0.76%2.34%3.91%0.77%1.81%-3.26%2.44%1.52%
2015-2.38%-0.12%2.85%-0.78%-0.20%0.70%-1.24%2.32%-6.32%-0.66%1.60%0.48%-0.73%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.30%-4.20%-0.71%4.05%-4.51%-2.98%                        
202114.18%2.61%0.14%0.45%4.23%1.69%0.44%2.24%1.14%-3.05%4.06%-1.72%1.35%
202032.07%0.52%0.76%4.18%4.18%2.45%1.81%2.69%-1.65%-0.76%9.53%4.92%
201920.56%4.72%2.65%0.91%1.50%-2.44%4.66%0.36%-0.37%0.88%1.34%1.52%3.35%
20180.34%4.65%-5.34%-1.43%2.93%0.37%2.13%2.92%-0.48%-4.91%
201727.73%2.71%3.51%0.78%2.70%2.70%1.56%2.10%1.29%2.15%2.22%2.39%0.67%
201612.75%-1.35%1.76%3.96%1.25%0.76%-1.01%3.65%0.77%1.81%-3.26%2.44%1.52%
2015-2.18%0.66%-0.78%-0.20%0.70%-1.24%2.32%-3.96%-0.93%1.60%0.48%-0.73%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.30%                    5.68%                        
2021                                            0.55%    
2020        4.64%                                        
2019                                                    
2018                                        0.75%    1.17%
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
20150.20%0.12%                        2.36%                


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold263.0386-3.60%67
04.03.2022Bought272.8634
04.02.2022Sold269.4517-3.60%42
24.12.2021Bought279.5016
29.11.2021Sold275.944946.91%595
13.04.2020Bought187.8393
25.02.2020Sold182.162722.11%417
04.01.2019Bought149.1846
12.10.2018Sold150.57731.29%177
18.04.2018Bought148.654
06.02.2018Sold143.855435.36%580
06.07.2016Bought106.2736
27.06.2016Sold102.54575.82%285
16.09.2015Bought96.9027
21.08.2015Sold99.0801-2.58%189
13.02.2015Bought101.6992