AIndex Stock EUR Growth - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 960.7 EUR with a daily change of 0.93%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 102.13 on 15th Jan 2015 and now gains 840.65%, the stop profit which is currently positioned at 950.86 is 1.02% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.08 standard deviations (13.13%). This value suggests that the operation is about to close.
The AIndex continues its descent from the main cycle high at 2 o'clock from 21st Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: ASML Holding NV on 22nd Jun weighed 5.05% at 460.65, Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A on 21st Jun weighed 5.02% at 15.96, Ferrari NV on 1st Jun weighed 5.04% at 182.25, Safran SA on 30th May weighed 5.09% at 99.639 and the following were excluded: Hannover Rueck SE on 24th Jun at 132.25, Iberdrola on 23rd Jun at 9.37, Ferrari NV on 14th Jun at 166, SAP SE on 14th Jun at 88.61.

The Aindex is 41.5% invested and the remaining 58.5% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation, which is still open, for the AIndex during the 1917 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:47

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
ASML Holding NVStock - Semiconductor EquipmentEURStock Netherlands22.06.20225.31%7100.00%484.855.31%5.25%5.31%7.95%460.65420.805.25%13.21%0.83
Safran SAStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock France30.05.20225.15%7100.00%95.002.81%4.24%2.81%4.24%99.6476.59-4.66%19.37%0.44
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.AStock - Multi-line InsuranceEURStock Italy21.06.20225.08%7100.00%16.023.72%0.38%3.72%2.59%15.9615.190.38%5.18%2.29
Neoen SAStock - Renewable ElectricityEURStock France05.04.20225.07%1075.42%37.701.02%3.69%1.02%3.69%39.9133.79-5.53%10.37%2.55
Naturgy Energy Group SAStock - Gas UtilitiesEURStock Spain07.04.20225.00%387.35%26.851.09%-0.96%1.09%-0.96%28.2825.81-5.06%3.88%1.15
Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente S.AStock - Renewable ElectricityEURStock Spain27.05.20224.86%184.37%21.002.44%4.69%2.44%4.69%23.2417.51-9.64%16.61%0.99
Umicore SAStock - Specialty ChemicalsEURStock Belgium01.03.20224.67%694.06%32.540.22%-14.44%0.22%-14.44%36.6930.59-11.32%6.00%1.07
Stora Enso Oyj RStock - Paper ProductsEURStock Finland08.04.20224.19%599.19%15.20-2.06%-2.00%-2.06%-2.00%19.1015.17-20.42%0.18%0.69
Wolters KluwerStock - Research & Consulting ServicesEURStock Netherlands22.08.20112.16%2100.00%90.263.01%4.42%3.01%4.42%9.4480.48856.50%10.83%0.12



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.70%-1.23%-3.68%0.94%-0.48%0.18%-5.69%                        
202142.00%12.82%-2.84%2.99%3.01%0.82%1.54%2.26%3.38%-2.21%3.18%3.25%8.31%
202079.57%6.52%-3.87%11.86%8.86%3.44%5.99%2.17%7.65%-1.00%-1.91%12.60%9.20%
201945.94%6.54%5.89%3.25%2.76%1.81%5.62%2.52%0.53%2.41%0.65%2.52%4.11%
201829.03%5.63%1.48%2.53%5.38%2.78%3.75%2.58%2.02%1.04%-3.28%1.10%1.05%
201744.10%6.78%3.23%4.73%3.31%4.65%0.09%-0.60%-0.14%2.65%5.19%3.73%3.74%
201618.23%-2.62%2.70%2.73%-0.21%7.26%-2.12%4.08%0.66%1.96%-0.70%-1.77%5.42%
201531.11%8.30%6.19%5.10%1.41%3.43%-2.31%4.01%-5.46%-0.01%7.14%3.20%-2.61%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.70%-1.23%-3.68%0.94%-0.48%0.18%-5.69%                        
202142.00%12.82%-2.84%2.99%3.01%0.82%1.54%2.26%3.38%-2.21%3.18%3.25%8.31%
202079.57%6.52%-3.87%11.86%8.86%3.44%5.99%2.17%7.65%-1.00%-1.91%12.60%9.20%
201945.94%6.54%5.89%3.25%2.76%1.81%5.62%2.52%0.53%2.41%0.65%2.52%4.11%
201829.03%5.63%1.48%2.53%5.38%2.78%3.75%2.58%2.02%1.04%-3.28%1.10%1.05%
201744.10%6.78%3.23%4.73%3.31%4.65%0.09%-0.60%-0.14%2.65%5.19%3.73%3.74%
201618.23%-2.62%2.70%2.73%-0.21%7.26%-2.12%4.08%0.66%1.96%-0.70%-1.77%5.42%
201527.34%5.19%6.19%5.10%1.41%3.43%-2.31%4.01%-5.46%-0.01%7.14%3.20%-2.61%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
15.01.2015Bought102.1323