AIndex Stock EUR Lack - L05 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 4629.47 EUR with a daily change of -1.1%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 2774.04 on 12th Oct 2020 and now gains 66.89%, the stop profit which is currently positioned at 4526.82 is 2.22% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.09 standard deviations (25.26%). This value suggests that the operation is about to close.
The AIndex is in the middle of its descent from the main cycle high at 3 o'clock from 23rd Jun. Even if the probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (1.8%), the buy position could still be closed.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Vitesco Technologies Group Aktiengesellschaft on 16th May weighed 19.98% at 42.2, Galapagos NV on 6th Apr weighed 20.16% at 63.3, Valeo SA on 22nd Mar weighed 19.89% at 15.794, thyssenkrupp AG on 4th Mar weighed 20.64% at 9.278 and the following were excluded: Galapagos NV on 11th May at 55, thyssenkrupp AG on 5th Apr at 7.65, Sudzucker AG on 9th Mar at 10.57, Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft on 8th Mar at 80.293.

The Aindex is 67.1% invested and the remaining 32.9% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1915 market days analysed, identified 8 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 60.17%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:48

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Leonardo S.p.A.Stock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock Italy02.03.202224.87%196.21%9.590.74%0.29%0.74%0.29%8.217.9416.81%17.22%0.68
Valeo SAStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentEURStock France22.03.202223.80%793.69%18.81-3.54%-0.37%-3.54%-0.37%15.7916.2119.09%13.85%1.87
Vitesco Technologies Group AktiengesellschaftStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentEURStock Germany16.05.202218.40%874.49%39.00-2.26%-7.50%-2.26%-7.50%42.2033.48-7.58%14.16%0.50



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.61%-0.36%-4.09%-6.78%0.36%5.40%-5.15%                        
202159.41%0.77%1.63%10.68%9.14%3.18%-8.79%5.02%4.85%2.96%-1.32%5.85%15.61%
2020331.24%7.83%3.45%23.68%11.77%13.05%17.13%12.20%15.59%31.54%3.53%13.09%5.73%
201976.97%10.35%3.64%-1.34%1.44%-2.61%8.93%-0.57%4.69%14.98%8.84%13.14%-1.12%
20186.94%4.11%-4.16%-2.69%2.14%1.97%-0.08%4.55%6.32%-0.20%-9.22%9.33%-3.89%
2017162.06%0.79%7.47%12.47%21.29%8.36%1.55%14.75%1.44%19.10%5.67%9.01%0.94%
20166.29%-4.83%0.50%1.11%0.10%3.71%-1.19%4.59%1.58%1.57%-4.05%-1.66%5.24%
201544.39%16.50%2.35%4.83%1.24%10.38%-4.65%9.64%-3.93%-2.72%4.61%4.33%-3.06%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.61%-0.36%-4.09%-6.78%0.36%5.40%-5.15%                        
202159.41%0.77%1.63%10.68%9.14%3.18%-8.79%5.02%4.85%2.96%-1.32%5.85%15.61%
2020240.63%7.83%3.45%22.34%11.77%13.05%17.13%25.71%14.55%-2.05%13.09%5.73%
201976.97%10.35%3.64%-1.34%1.44%-2.61%8.93%-0.57%4.69%14.98%8.84%13.14%-1.12%
20184.18%4.11%-4.71%-4.65%2.14%1.97%-0.08%4.55%6.32%-0.20%-9.22%9.33%-3.89%
2017154.28%0.79%7.47%12.47%21.26%5.16%1.55%14.75%1.44%19.10%5.67%9.01%0.94%
20168.11%-8.59%6.41%1.11%0.10%3.71%-1.19%4.59%1.58%1.57%-4.05%-1.66%5.24%
201537.74%11.13%2.35%4.83%1.24%10.38%-4.65%9.64%-3.93%-2.72%4.61%4.33%-3.06%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                            13.51%                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
20161.82%    5.91%                                        
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
12.10.2020Bought2774.0402
07.09.2020Sold2685.270214.55%6
01.09.2020Bought2344.2684
17.07.2020Sold1933.817799.42%116
23.03.2020Bought969.7
18.03.2020Sold959.2242136.60%740
09.03.2018Bought405.4169
08.02.2018Sold394.946762.56%274
10.05.2017Bought242.9579
03.05.2017Sold235.787112.94%9
24.04.2017Bought208.7795
19.04.2017Sold208.735162.50%432
12.02.2016Bought128.4512
18.01.2016Sold130.651225.91%369
14.01.2015Bought103.7635