AIndex Stock EUR Value - L05 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 912.46 EUR with a daily change of 0.05%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 900.12 on 23rd Jun gaining 739.78%.
The AIndex is in the stop zone towards the main cycle low at 4 o'clock from 24th Jun but the buy position has already been closed.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Voestalpine AG on 23rd May weighed 19.69% at 27, Brenntag SE on 22nd Mar weighed 16.95% at 73.755, Banco Santander on 15th Mar weighed 20.38% at 2.913, Getlink SE on 15th Mar weighed 20.38% at 14.919 and the following were excluded: Brenntag SE on 24th Jun at 60.28, Voestalpine AG on 23rd Jun at 21.9, Eramet SA on 10th May at 114.99, Galp Energia Nom on 3rd Mar at 11.49.

The Aindex is 63.6% invested and the remaining 36.4% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1918 market days analysed
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:10

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Getlink SEStock - Transportation: Highways & RailtracksEURStock France15.03.202225.30%189.40%17.670.94%1.23%0.94%1.23%14.9214.9918.41%15.12%0.75
Banco SantanderStock - Diversified BanksEURStock Spain15.03.202220.32%7100.00%2.770.38%-0.84%0.38%-0.84%2.912.59-4.89%6.45%0.91
FerrovialStock - Construction & EngineeringEURStock Spain28.09.202117.94%397.42%24.12-1.47%3.34%-1.47%3.34%26.1422.31-7.74%7.48%0.28



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.36%-5.38%1.80%12.19%-3.87%-0.72%-8.24%                        
202144.15%2.73%5.04%8.39%5.97%4.64%0.69%-0.69%1.43%1.17%3.82%-0.21%4.55%
202025.09%-4.47%-0.93%11.96%-3.17%-0.45%9.16%1.69%1.02%4.95%-6.93%14.04%-1.96%
201939.00%6.20%-0.86%-1.31%3.18%-5.35%5.88%4.37%-1.85%8.01%10.52%3.06%2.67%
2018-3.08%0.69%0.50%-3.05%1.18%1.05%-2.47%1.56%-2.99%6.38%-1.98%2.74%-6.14%
201791.49%3.85%2.12%8.51%0.58%1.93%-2.59%0.20%19.13%39.72%1.43%-2.11%0.64%
201645.70%-2.82%1.42%4.89%1.10%4.78%0.43%8.09%3.72%-1.64%1.94%9.57%7.55%
201544.82%9.87%4.80%3.31%0.57%8.08%-2.80%8.90%-4.38%-6.03%10.69%4.09%2.20%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-6.64%-5.38%1.80%12.19%-3.87%-0.72%-9.48%                        
202144.15%2.73%5.04%8.39%5.97%4.64%0.69%-0.69%1.43%1.17%3.82%-0.21%4.55%
202025.09%-4.47%-0.93%11.96%-3.17%-0.45%9.16%1.69%1.02%4.95%-6.93%14.04%-1.96%
201939.00%6.20%-0.86%-1.31%3.18%-5.35%5.88%4.37%-1.85%8.01%10.52%3.06%2.67%
2018-3.08%0.69%0.50%-3.05%1.18%1.05%-2.47%1.56%-2.99%6.38%-1.98%2.74%-6.14%
201791.49%3.85%2.12%8.51%0.58%1.93%-2.59%0.20%19.13%39.72%1.43%-2.11%0.64%
201645.70%-2.82%1.42%4.89%1.10%4.78%0.43%8.09%3.72%-1.64%1.94%9.57%7.55%
201532.73%0.70%4.80%3.31%0.57%8.08%-2.80%8.90%-4.38%-6.03%10.69%4.09%2.20%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
23.06.2022Sold900.1222739.78%2708
23.01.2015Bought107.1856