AIndex Metaverse - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1191.43 USD with a daily change of 1.16%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1165.1 on 14th Jun losing -5.92%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 5th May.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Qualcomm Incorporated on 23rd Jun weighed 9.95% at 122.75, Dassault Systemes SE on 24th May weighed 10.07% at 37.99, Immersion Corporation on 23rd May weighed 9.97% at 5.45, Fortinet Inc on 16th May weighed 10.05% at 55.86 and the following were excluded: Dassault Systemes SE on 14th Jun at 34.73, Akamai Technologies Inc on 14th Jun at 91.39, SnowflakeInc on 13th Jun at 114.49, Marvell Technology Group Ltd on 12th May at 51.38.

The Aindex is 42.9% invested and the remaining 57.1% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1940 market days analysed, identified 10 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (42.56%) was higher than negative trades (-4.78%) at a ratio of 8.9 to 1 and the overall average change is 33.09%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:50

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
International Business MachinesStock - IT Consulting & Other ServicesUSDStock USA02.05.202211.60%12100.00%142.062.61%4.71%2.61%4.71%133.00121.186.81%14.70%1.09
Fortinet IncStock - Systems SoftwareUSDStock USA16.05.202210.81%9100.00%59.134.10%12.10%4.10%12.10%55.8642.005.85%28.96%2.06
Immersion CorporationStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA23.05.202210.43%121.72%5.630.18%9.96%0.18%9.96%5.454.883.30%13.39%2.47
Qualcomm IncorporatedStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA23.06.202210.04%6100.00%125.104.17%1.91%4.17%3.54%122.75103.851.91%16.98%0.93



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-23.99%-6.97%0.84%-2.35%-9.92%-5.80%-2.22%                        
202166.39%-4.86%9.87%9.44%22.03%5.08%7.74%-0.27%2.73%-3.61%6.72%-0.69%0.59%
2020162.49%6.75%-1.98%7.12%11.57%17.44%15.83%6.58%0.14%1.14%8.11%11.70%18.40%
201937.99%8.96%2.64%2.31%6.59%-5.68%8.25%3.85%-3.81%0.24%1.01%7.70%1.74%
201856.53%20.16%4.26%-1.45%1.92%16.37%1.09%2.64%10.15%2.17%-8.27%2.78%-2.91%
201737.24%4.48%3.45%6.34%0.85%8.08%-0.02%4.67%0.39%1.49%4.42%-0.90%-0.70%
201610.17%0.11%-0.61%1.13%0.67%4.52%1.90%7.78%1.59%-2.90%-3.10%-1.84%0.97%
201510.93%1.85%4.87%-1.81%2.62%1.52%-2.28%1.81%-6.41%1.87%5.74%2.15%-0.91%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.92%-5.92%                        
202175.22%2.80%9.87%9.44%22.03%5.08%7.74%-0.27%2.73%-3.61%6.72%-0.69%-1.96%
2020147.08%6.75%-0.61%10.61%17.80%15.83%6.58%0.14%1.14%8.11%11.70%18.40%
201932.46%8.96%2.64%2.31%6.59%-3.45%1.51%3.85%-3.81%0.24%1.01%7.70%1.74%
201856.06%20.82%3.38%-1.45%1.92%16.37%1.09%2.64%10.15%2.17%-8.27%2.78%-2.91%
201737.24%4.48%3.45%6.34%0.85%8.08%-0.02%4.67%0.39%1.49%4.42%-0.90%-0.70%
20168.26%0.11%-0.61%1.13%0.67%4.52%1.18%6.67%1.59%-2.90%-3.10%-1.84%0.97%
20155.60%2.78%-1.81%2.62%1.52%-2.28%1.81%-7.88%2.39%5.74%2.15%-0.91%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202218.07%6.97%    2.35%9.92%5.80%                            
20218.83%7.66%                                            
2020        1.37%        0.36%                            
2019                    2.23%                            
2018    0.66%                                            
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                    0.52%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold1165.1035-5.92%12
02.06.2022Bought1238.4667
02.12.2021Sold1527.656375.22%329
07.01.2021Bought871.83
31.12.2020Sold942.054293.73%231
14.05.2020Bought486.2831
08.05.2020Sold487.764620.22%31
07.04.2020Bought405.7296
25.02.2020Sold380.753919.36%260
10.06.2019Bought318.9982
14.05.2019Sold306.212750.41%447
21.02.2018Bought203.5925
15.02.2018Sold201.8819.74%31
15.01.2018Bought183.9617
09.01.2018Sold184.960454.39%547
11.07.2016Bought119.8017
29.06.2016Sold117.73417.41%301
02.09.2015Bought100.2725
24.08.2015Sold99.1959-3.64%199
06.02.2015Bought102.9427