AIndex Metaverse - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 984.61 USD with a daily change of -0.01%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 971.68 on 14th Jun losing -5.73%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun, the current position matches the maximum probability of an decline (-2.82%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Qualcomm Incorporated on 23rd Jun weighed 4.97% at 122.75, Microsoft Corporation on 31st May weighed 5.02% at 272.53, Embracer Group AB (publ) on 30th May weighed 4.99% at 87.21, Marvell Technology Group Ltd on 27th May weighed 4.96% at 60 and the following were excluded: Marvell Technology Group Ltd on 17th Jun at 45.15, Dassault Systemes SE on 14th Jun at 34.73, Akamai Technologies Inc on 14th Jun at 91.39, SnowflakeInc on 13th Jun at 114.49.

The Aindex is 41.9% invested and the remaining 58.1% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1941 market days analysed, identified 6 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (64.73%) was higher than negative trades (-5.73%) at a ratio of 11.3 to 1 and the overall average change is 52.99%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:12

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
International Business MachinesStock - IT Consulting & Other ServicesUSDStock USA02.05.20225.78%12100.00%142.800.52%5.76%0.52%5.76%133.00121.187.37%15.14%1.09
Activision Blizzard IncStock - Interactive Home EntertainmentUSDStock USA01.03.20225.57%12100.00%78.010.09%4.42%0.09%4.42%81.1471.08-3.86%8.89%2.30
Mattel IncStock - Leisure ProductsUSDStock USA20.04.20215.53%275.50%23.580.34%8.17%0.34%8.17%20.8621.3313.04%9.56%1.09
Immersion CorporationStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA23.05.20225.29%121.62%5.62-0.18%6.04%-0.18%6.04%5.454.883.12%13.24%2.47
Qualcomm IncorporatedStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA23.06.20225.11%7100.00%127.181.66%3.61%1.66%5.12%122.75103.853.61%18.34%0.93
Microsoft CorporationStock - Systems SoftwareUSDStock USA31.05.20225.06%7100.00%264.89-1.05%6.96%-1.05%6.96%272.53224.75-2.80%15.15%0.69
Embracer Group AB (publ)Stock - Interactive Home EntertainmentSEKStock Sweden30.05.20224.83%399.19%80.931.88%-0.63%1.88%-0.63%87.2177.53-7.20%4.20%2.09
Electronic Arts IncStock - Interactive Home EntertainmentUSDStock USA25.05.20224.71%4100.00%125.60-3.53%-2.29%-3.53%-2.29%135.96121.81-7.62%3.01%2.22



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-17.73%-5.57%0.90%-0.87%-6.19%-3.71%-3.56%                        
202142.28%-1.57%3.83%2.03%15.01%3.48%6.70%1.35%3.46%-3.93%9.19%-2.26%-0.03%
2020140.84%5.27%-5.16%5.50%15.47%17.43%10.80%7.00%7.63%-0.34%-0.58%15.01%15.98%
201943.89%8.69%5.42%2.96%7.41%-6.16%7.64%5.45%-5.26%0.19%1.73%6.32%3.85%
201834.99%13.05%0.15%0.03%1.63%11.06%1.66%2.78%7.95%1.32%-7.95%1.97%-1.56%
201731.78%2.40%4.33%3.36%0.44%3.73%-0.84%3.35%1.72%0.29%6.27%1.65%1.43%
201610.57%-1.87%-0.05%2.97%-1.23%1.64%0.30%3.59%2.58%4.37%-2.21%-0.83%1.08%
201524.46%2.23%4.44%-1.18%1.96%1.24%-1.53%2.27%-2.43%2.59%7.29%3.45%2.15%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.73%-5.73%                        
202139.57%-1.57%3.83%2.03%15.01%3.48%6.70%1.35%3.46%-3.93%9.19%-2.26%-1.93%
2020130.48%5.27%-5.16%5.50%15.47%17.43%10.80%7.00%7.63%-4.63%-0.58%15.01%15.98%
201933.40%5.27%5.42%2.96%7.41%-6.16%7.64%5.45%-5.10%3.55%3.85%
201832.80%13.05%0.15%0.03%1.63%11.06%1.66%2.78%7.95%1.32%-9.10%
201731.78%2.40%4.33%3.36%0.44%3.73%-0.84%3.35%1.72%0.29%6.27%1.65%1.43%
201610.57%-1.87%-0.05%2.97%-1.23%1.64%0.30%3.59%2.58%4.37%-2.21%-0.83%1.08%
201518.48%-0.44%4.44%-1.18%1.96%1.24%-1.53%2.27%-5.17%3.16%7.29%3.45%2.15%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202212.00%5.57%    0.87%6.19%3.71%                            
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                0.16%                
2018                                                1.56%
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                    0.57%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold971.6782-5.73%12
02.06.2022Bought1030.6934
06.12.2021Sold1173.90784.74%433
29.09.2020Bought635.4273
07.09.2020Sold608.072487.26%308
04.11.2019Bought324.7296
06.08.2019Sold310.822124.05%208
10.01.2019Bought250.5697
11.10.2018Sold238.768126.33%1135
02.09.2015Bought105.4941
24.08.2015Sold103.10441.29%213
23.01.2015Bought101.7881