AIndex Etf EV EUR Risk 1/7 - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 167.67 EUR with a daily change of 0.07%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 172.42 on 25th Apr losing -1.91%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 31st May, the current position matches the maximum probability of an decline (-0.49%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: iShares Core S&P 500 on 27th Jun weighed 9.97% at 380.51, Amundi S&P 500 on 24th Jun weighed 9.93% at 68.91, iShares Core MSCI Japan IMI on 24th Jun weighed 9.93% at 39.21, Lyxor MSCI All Country World on 23rd Jun weighed 10.03% at 325.3 and the following were excluded: MULTI UNITS LUXEMBOURG Lyxor Euro Floating Rate Note on 21st Jun at 99.78, iShares S&P 500 Hedged on 14th Jun at 82.03, Xtrackers II Global Inflation Linked Bond Hedged on 10th Jun at 236.49, Amundi MSCI India on 25th May at 694.51.

The Aindex is 60.2% invested and the remaining 39.8% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1913 market days analysed, identified 5 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (18.87%) was higher than negative trades (-1.91%) at a ratio of 9.9 to 1 and the overall average change is 14.71%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:13

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
iShares MSCI Japan HedgedEtf - Equity JapanEUREtf Italy16.03.202210.65%986.79%57.140.11%2.68%0.11%2.68%56.0252.432.00%8.24%0.79
Lyxor MSCI All Country WorldEtf - Equity WorldEUREtf Italy23.06.202210.29%788.02%336.730.31%3.51%0.31%3.63%325.30316.033.51%6.15%1.77
Amundi S&P 500Etf - Equity USAEUREtf Italy24.06.202210.09%874.79%70.190.46%1.86%0.46%5.07%68.9163.421.86%9.65%1.82
iShares Core S&P 500Etf - Equity USAEUREtf Italy27.06.20229.94%8100.00%379.18-0.35%-0.35%0.34%4.81%380.51353.28-0.35%6.83%0.81
iShares Core MSCI Japan IMIEtf - Equity JapanEUREtf Italy24.06.20229.89%794.24%39.12-0.57%-0.23%-0.57%1.87%39.2136.30-0.23%7.21%0.92
iShares VII PLC iShares MSCI EMU SmallEtf - Equity Eurozone Small CapEUREtf Italy24.05.20229.36%751.14%237.450.76%-0.19%0.76%-0.19%256.95228.83-7.59%3.63%1.52



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-12.71%-5.91%-1.70%-0.85%-1.44%-1.96%-1.49%                        
202115.52%0.65%0.19%2.73%0.84%-0.13%3.02%1.41%1.98%-1.43%2.67%1.31%1.37%
202019.57%0.65%-0.52%0.71%4.31%1.76%2.00%0.32%3.13%-0.07%-1.55%5.48%2.01%
201912.86%2.42%1.04%2.35%1.66%-1.81%1.83%0.52%0.07%1.94%0.54%1.38%0.30%
2018-2.69%2.86%-3.85%-1.44%1.58%-0.85%-0.08%1.34%0.80%0.32%-3.28%1.34%-1.22%
20179.84%0.07%3.91%1.53%0.36%-0.33%-0.80%0.93%0.12%1.64%2.79%-0.49%-0.20%
201610.65%-2.13%1.93%1.57%-1.09%2.78%0.74%3.29%0.33%0.13%-1.02%2.28%1.49%
20154.64%2.64%3.62%1.75%-1.68%0.19%-1.69%0.94%-5.55%0.37%5.25%2.32%-3.09%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.86%-7.08%0.20%-2.11%                        
202115.52%0.65%0.19%2.73%0.84%-0.13%3.02%1.41%1.98%-1.43%2.67%1.31%1.37%
202019.57%0.65%-0.52%0.71%4.31%1.76%2.00%0.32%3.13%-0.07%-1.55%5.48%2.01%
201912.86%2.42%1.04%2.35%1.66%-1.81%1.83%0.52%0.07%1.94%0.54%1.38%0.30%
2018-0.40%2.86%-3.22%-0.04%1.34%-1.22%
20179.84%0.07%3.91%1.53%0.36%-0.33%-0.80%0.93%0.12%1.64%2.79%-0.49%-0.20%
201613.61%2.42%1.57%-1.09%2.78%0.74%3.29%0.33%0.13%-1.02%2.28%1.49%
20156.33%-1.13%3.62%1.75%-1.68%0.19%-1.69%0.94%-1.27%0.37%5.25%2.32%-2.21%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.85%    1.70%1.05%    1.96%1.49%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20182.29%    0.63%1.44%    0.85%0.08%            3.24%        
2017                                                    
20162.96%2.13%0.49%                                        
20151.69%                            4.28%            0.88%


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
25.04.2022Sold172.4229-1.91%34
22.03.2022Bought175.781
24.01.2022Sold178.462344.95%1195
17.10.2018Bought123.1221
07.02.2018Sold126.014424.22%721
17.02.2016Bought101.4426
04.12.2015Sold105.10435.69%95
31.08.2015Bought99.4446
13.08.2015Sold103.95530.61%202
23.01.2015Bought103.328