AIndex Etf IW EUR Risk 1/7 - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 210.17 EUR with a daily change of -0.02%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 209.8 on 17th Jun gaining 102.79%.
The AIndex is in the middle of its descent from the main cycle high at 3 o'clock from 22nd Jun but the buy position has already been closed.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: iShares Core S&P 500 on 27th Jun weighed 10% at 380.51, Amundi Floating Rate Corporate Hedged on 23rd Jun weighed 10.03% at 48.983, iShares Eur Inflation Linked Govt Bond on 21st Jun weighed 9.97% at 218.3, iShares VII PLC iShares Usd Treasury Bd 1-3y on 26th Apr weighed 9.95% at 103.3 and the following were excluded: iShares Euro Dividend on 24th Jun at 16.752, Amundi MSCI World Energy on 20th Jun at 340.22, Lyxor Core STOXX Europe 600 on 17th Jun at 176.9, L&G Battery Value Chain on 14th Jun at 14.556.

The Aindex is 60.5% invested and the remaining 39.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1914 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (52.38%) was higher than negative trades (-0.18%) at a ratio of 289.2 to 1 and the overall average change is 34.86%
Updated at 27th Jun - 21:29:05

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Lyxor MSCI World EnergyEtf - Equity Sector EnergyEUREtf Italy24.03.202210.33%377.46%352.171.04%0.35%1.04%0.35%354.83325.72-0.75%7.51%1.02
iShares VII PLC iShares Usd Treasury Bd 1-3yEtf - Fixed Income Government USAEUREtf Italy26.04.202210.26%295.54%103.77-0.64%-0.39%-0.64%-0.39%103.3099.630.45%3.99%0.91
iShares Eur Inflation Linked Govt BondEtf - Fixed Income Inflation ProtectedEUREtf Italy21.06.202210.22%7100.00%223.44-0.57%2.35%-0.57%2.20%218.30211.162.35%5.49%0.93
Amundi Floating Rate Corporate HedgedEtf - Fixed Income CorporateEUREtf France23.06.20229.98%741.38%48.98-0.05%-0.02%-0.05%-0.02%48.9848.73-0.02%0.51%0.80
iShares Core S&P 500Etf - Equity USAEUREtf Italy27.06.20229.97%8100.00%379.18-0.35%-0.35%0.34%4.81%380.51353.28-0.35%6.83%0.81
iShares Core MSCI EuropeEtf - Equity EurozoneEUREtf Italy18.03.20229.71%799.30%60.160.42%2.07%0.42%2.07%63.9058.07-5.85%3.48%1.25



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.35%-0.46%-1.75%0.90%0.37%2.33%-6.61%                        
202123.86%3.63%-0.04%3.86%0.67%0.95%2.20%1.43%1.58%-0.94%4.66%-1.18%5.01%
202031.99%2.54%1.38%2.99%6.01%0.50%0.13%1.19%3.51%0.94%-0.74%6.65%3.25%
201913.06%3.81%0.27%3.13%0.26%0.19%0.07%2.26%2.03%1.01%-1.21%0.93%-0.28%
20182.53%1.17%-2.10%-1.41%3.78%2.17%0.89%0.85%0.67%-0.29%-2.21%0.93%-1.76%
20175.78%-0.17%2.05%0.86%0.14%0.45%-0.92%0.66%-0.02%0.80%1.92%-0.27%0.18%
20165.12%-1.82%1.95%0.57%-0.11%1.83%3.11%1.22%-0.59%-0.25%-1.05%-0.91%1.17%
20155.83%2.99%2.66%1.36%-1.07%-0.09%-1.23%1.92%-4.03%0.40%3.78%1.92%-2.60%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.51%-0.46%-1.75%0.90%0.37%2.33%-6.77%                        
202123.86%3.63%-0.04%3.86%0.67%0.95%2.20%1.43%1.58%-0.94%4.66%-1.18%5.01%
202031.99%2.54%1.38%2.99%6.01%0.50%0.13%1.19%3.51%0.94%-0.74%6.65%3.25%
201913.06%3.81%0.27%3.13%0.26%0.19%0.07%2.26%2.03%1.01%-1.21%0.93%-0.28%
20182.53%1.17%-2.10%-1.41%3.78%2.17%0.89%0.85%0.67%-0.29%-2.21%0.93%-1.76%
20175.78%-0.17%2.05%0.86%0.14%0.45%-0.92%0.66%-0.02%0.80%1.92%-0.27%0.18%
20167.06%1.95%0.57%-0.11%1.83%3.11%1.22%-0.59%-0.25%-1.05%-0.91%1.17%
20151.79%-0.95%2.66%1.36%-1.07%-0.09%-2.01%3.82%1.92%-3.62%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
20161.94%1.82%                                            
2015                                4.03%    0.04%        


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
17.06.2022Sold209.796102.79%2331
29.01.2016Bought103.456
15.12.2015Sold104.2661.98%74
02.10.2015Bought102.2442
08.06.2015Sold103.3359-0.18%136
23.01.2015Bought103.5234