AIndex Etf TS EUR Risk 1/7 - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 272.24 EUR with a daily change of 0.01%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 274.86 on 17th Jun gaining 111.64%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 20th Jun.

Xtrackers CSI300 Swap enters into the Aindex on the next trading day weighted 10%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: iShares S&P 500 Information Technology Sector on 23rd Jun weighed 10.02% at 14.97, iShares Edge MSCI World Quality Factor on 23rd Jun weighed 10.02% at 42.475, iShares MSCI Europe ESG Screened on 22nd Jun weighed 10% at 6.112, iShares Core S&P 500 on 7th Jun weighed 10.04% at 393.52 and the following were excluded: BNP Paribas Easy Energy & Metals Enhanced Roll on 24th Jun at 16.182, WisdomTree Natural Gas on 21st Jun at 0.026, iShares Core S&P 500 on 20th Jun at 360.28, Amundi MSCI USA SRI on 17th Jun at 78.844.

The Aindex is 41.4% invested and the remaining 58.6% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 51.4%.

The AI system, in the 1919 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (46.48%) was higher than negative trades (-0.28%) at a ratio of 165.4 to 1 and the overall average change is 34.79%
Updated at 27th Jun - 21:48:52

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Xtrackers CSI300 SwapEtf - Equity ChinaEUREtf Italy10.00%12100.00%15.900.00%0.00%0.21%1.75%15.1014.08-10.59%1.30%1.22


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
iShares S&P 500 Information Technology SectorEtf - Equity Sector TechnologyEUREtf Germany23.06.202210.48%7100.00%15.740.74%5.12%0.74%5.46%14.9714.225.12%9.66%1.21
iShares Edge MSCI World Quality FactorEtf - Equity WorldEUREtf Germany23.06.202210.38%7100.00%44.260.55%4.19%0.55%4.34%42.4841.224.19%6.87%1.59
iShares MSCI Europe ESG ScreenedEtf - Equity Eurozone ESGEUREtf Germany22.06.202210.31%799.95%6.310.41%3.30%0.41%2.27%6.115.983.30%5.27%1.01
WisdomTree CoffeeEtf - Commodity AgricultureEUREtf Italy17.05.202210.20%283.39%1.23-1.58%-2.40%-1.58%-2.40%1.281.18-3.61%4.57%1.16



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.39%-2.87%-0.06%4.17%1.62%-1.92%-6.13%                        
202120.05%2.25%0.73%3.43%2.06%-0.68%3.61%0.22%1.06%-2.55%5.11%-0.10%3.54%
202050.27%1.36%-1.06%6.57%10.33%4.97%4.41%-0.24%5.17%-0.19%-2.54%9.91%3.65%
201923.56%4.88%3.08%2.56%2.95%-3.65%2.46%1.27%-2.26%3.73%0.03%3.00%3.65%
2018-2.71%3.64%-3.63%-2.99%2.42%0.66%-1.39%0.84%1.51%0.03%-2.65%0.68%-1.59%
201711.10%0.61%3.83%2.08%0.12%-0.32%-1.11%0.81%0.11%2.67%1.95%-0.75%0.67%
201611.51%-1.57%1.50%1.74%-0.58%2.84%-0.60%3.05%0.12%-0.30%2.42%1.02%1.41%
20157.74%4.31%4.22%1.90%-1.67%1.87%-2.12%1.98%-6.56%0.30%4.37%2.69%-3.15%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-4.48%-2.87%-0.06%4.17%1.62%-1.92%-5.23%                        
202120.05%2.25%0.73%3.43%2.06%-0.68%3.61%0.22%1.06%-2.55%5.11%-0.10%3.54%
202050.27%1.36%-1.06%6.57%10.33%4.97%4.41%-0.24%5.17%-0.19%-2.54%9.91%3.65%
201923.56%4.88%3.08%2.56%2.95%-3.65%2.46%1.27%-2.26%3.73%0.03%3.00%3.65%
2018-2.61%3.64%-5.46%-0.60%
201711.10%0.61%3.83%2.08%0.12%-0.32%-1.11%0.81%0.11%2.67%1.95%-0.75%0.67%
201614.24%2.36%1.74%-0.58%2.84%-0.60%3.05%0.12%-0.30%2.42%1.02%1.41%
20153.15%1.42%4.22%1.90%-1.67%1.87%-2.12%1.98%-7.47%0.30%4.37%2.69%-3.70%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.91%                    0.90%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20180.10%        2.99%        1.39%            2.65%    0.99%
2017                                                    
20162.73%1.57%0.86%                                        
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
17.06.2022Sold274.8555111.64%1281
14.12.2018Bought129.8722
12.02.2018Sold129.996824.36%726
17.02.2016Bought104.5372
15.12.2015Sold106.48113.44%109
28.08.2015Bought102.9403
24.08.2015Sold101.9437-0.28%217
19.01.2015Bought102.231