AIndex Funds DB EUR Risk 1/4 - L10 signed the value of the basket on 23rd Jun at 123.36 EUR with a daily change of 0.05%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 127.53 on 5th May gaining 23.93%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 31st May, the current position matches the maximum probability of an decline (-0.59%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Franklin Strategic Income on 22nd Jun weighed 10% at 14.24, Pictet Corporate Bonds on 23rd May weighed 8.27% at 175.11, PIMCO GIS Global Real Return on 20th May weighed 9.99% at 17.49, PIMCO GIS Euro Credit on 20th May weighed 9.99% at 12.13 and the following were excluded: Pictet Asian Local Ccy Debt on 22nd Jun at 140.18, Pictet Global Sustainable Credit on 15th Jun at 127.07, PIMCO GIS Global Real Return on 14th Jun at 16.6, Pictet Short Term High Yield on 14th Jun at 112.38.

The Aindex is 41.5% invested and the remaining 58.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1942 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 12.46%
Updated at 25th Jun - 10:03:16

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Amundi Fds Volatil EuroFund - GenericEURFund Luxembourg22.02.202210.91%12100.00%120.110.11%0.16%0.11%0.16%115.56115.263.94%4.04%0.37
BlackRock Strategic Funds Fixed Income StrategiesFund - Long/Short CreditEURFund Luxembourg11.03.202210.40%8100.00%112.270.08%-0.10%0.08%-0.10%112.12109.820.13%2.18%0.45
Templeton Global BondFund - Fixed Income FlexibleEURFund Luxembourg04.03.202210.12%3100.00%24.590.04%-0.77%0.04%-0.77%25.3024.25-2.81%1.38%0.43
Franklin Strategic IncomeFund - Fixed Income FlexibleEURFund Luxembourg22.06.202210.04%6100.00%14.300.42%0.42%0.42%0.35%14.2414.120.42%1.23%0.99



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.86%-0.70%-1.51%0.90%-1.05%-1.29%-2.33%                        
20210.51%-0.19%-0.73%0.12%-0.13%0.12%0.72%0.54%0.29%-0.81%-0.18%0.22%0.56%
20209.57%1.07%-0.24%1.62%2.03%0.46%0.74%1.02%0.26%0.11%0.12%1.45%0.56%
20197.08%1.69%1.07%1.36%0.63%0.01%0.48%1.97%-0.09%0.59%-1.07%0.40%-0.14%
20180.35%0.49%-0.95%-0.19%0.40%0.20%-0.56%0.76%-0.40%0.14%0.75%0.40%-0.69%
20172.28%-0.02%1.35%-0.49%0.09%0.39%-0.34%0.25%-0.03%0.35%0.91%-0.15%-0.04%
20166.56%0.56%0.36%0.79%0.47%0.45%0.85%1.41%0.39%-0.26%-0.02%0.42%0.95%
20151.59%1.27%0.98%0.61%0.04%-0.11%-1.25%0.41%-0.53%-0.49%0.84%0.58%-0.74%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.68%-0.70%-1.51%0.90%-1.05%-0.33%                        
20210.51%-0.19%-0.73%0.12%-0.13%0.12%0.72%0.54%0.29%-0.81%-0.18%0.22%0.56%
20209.57%1.07%-0.24%1.62%2.03%0.46%0.74%1.02%0.26%0.11%0.12%1.45%0.56%
20197.08%1.69%1.07%1.36%0.63%0.01%0.48%1.97%-0.09%0.59%-1.07%0.40%-0.14%
20180.35%0.49%-0.95%-0.19%0.40%0.20%-0.56%0.76%-0.40%0.14%0.75%0.40%-0.69%
20172.28%-0.02%1.35%-0.49%0.09%0.39%-0.34%0.25%-0.03%0.35%0.91%-0.15%-0.04%
20165.21%0.44%0.47%0.45%0.85%1.41%0.39%-0.26%-0.02%0.42%0.95%
20150.99%0.77%0.98%0.61%0.04%-0.11%-1.25%0.41%-0.46%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.18%                0.96%2.33%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                0.07%0.49%        0.74%


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
05.05.2022Sold127.525223.93%2256
01.03.2016Bought102.9001
13.08.2015Sold101.48630.99%209
16.01.2015Bought100.4885