AIndex Funds DB EUR Risk 4/7 - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 215.2 EUR with a daily change of 0.78%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 226.64 on 13th May gaining 124.52%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 16th Jun.

Nordea 1 Alpha 10 MA enters into the Aindex on the next trading day weighted 10%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Templeton Growth on 24th Jun weighed 9.92% at 17.75, Fidelity Funds Global Health Care on 22nd Jun weighed 10.04% at 60.89, Franklin Strategic Income on 22nd Jun weighed 10.04% at 14.24, Pictet Short Term High Yield on 18th May weighed 10.04% at 116.66 and the following were excluded: Franklin Natural Resources on 24th Jun at 6.48, BGF World Energy Hedged on 21st Jun at 5.19, DWS Invest Global Infrastructure LC on 17th Jun at 194.13, Nordea 1 Global Listed Infrastructure on 17th Jun at 11.54.

The Aindex is 61.6% invested and the remaining 38.4% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 71.6%.

The AI system, in the 1944 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (62.69%) was higher than negative trades (-1.98%) at a ratio of 31.6 to 1 and the overall average change is 41.13%
Updated at 27th Jun - 20:09:55

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Nordea 1 Alpha 10 MAFund - GenericEURFund Luxembourg10.00%8100.00%13.290.00%0.00%1.68%1.92%12.3413.488.83%1.55%0.42


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
BGF US Dollar Short DurationFund - GenericEURFund Luxembourg20.08.202110.66%2100.00%11.460.17%-0.61%0.17%-0.61%11.0211.203.99%2.23%0.46
Threadneedle American SelectFund - Equity USAEURFund Luxembourg18.05.202210.59%7100.00%36.754.37%3.34%4.37%3.34%36.8031.53-0.15%14.18%0.79
Fidelity Funds Global Health CareFund - Equity Sector Health CareEURFund Luxembourg22.06.202210.34%8100.00%63.191.61%3.78%1.61%5.92%60.8957.833.78%8.49%0.82
Invesco Balanced Risk AllcFund - GenericEURFund Luxembourg16.05.202210.06%6100.00%17.61-0.06%0.00%-0.06%0.00%18.4317.05-4.45%3.15%0.69
Franklin Strategic IncomeFund - Fixed Income FlexibleEURFund Luxembourg22.06.20229.99%6100.00%14.27-0.21%0.21%-0.21%-0.49%14.2414.120.21%1.02%0.99
Templeton GrowthFund - Equity World DividendEURFund Luxembourg24.06.20229.92%7100.00%17.750.00%0.00%2.48%2.90%17.7516.90-7.72%4.79%1.23



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.22%-3.09%-0.72%5.08%-3.85%0.82%-7.37%                        
202120.82%0.96%2.99%0.88%2.46%0.87%5.55%-0.49%0.78%-0.53%4.23%-0.17%1.73%
202035.21%-0.09%-2.35%6.02%7.73%3.49%1.88%-0.77%4.96%0.95%-1.03%7.55%2.84%
201916.01%5.97%0.82%1.57%0.63%-1.38%1.45%1.74%-1.55%1.25%0.79%1.19%2.67%
20180.83%2.78%-0.17%-1.90%1.28%0.75%-0.41%2.26%-2.22%1.45%-1.99%0.94%-1.78%
201710.51%0.95%2.42%0.84%1.46%0.76%-1.30%0.96%-0.45%1.86%0.96%0.53%1.10%
20166.92%-2.94%-0.45%3.16%0.75%1.04%0.64%2.76%0.15%-0.17%-0.70%1.11%1.49%
20154.99%2.23%2.06%1.01%1.13%0.51%-2.07%0.73%-4.16%-0.64%5.06%1.33%-2.00%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-4.40%-3.09%-0.72%5.08%-3.85%-1.65%                        
202120.82%0.96%2.99%0.88%2.46%0.87%5.55%-0.49%0.78%-0.53%4.23%-0.17%1.73%
202035.21%-0.09%-2.35%6.02%7.73%3.49%1.88%-0.77%4.96%0.95%-1.03%7.55%2.84%
201916.01%5.97%0.82%1.57%0.63%-1.38%1.45%1.74%-1.55%1.25%0.79%1.19%2.67%
20180.83%2.78%-0.17%-1.90%1.28%0.75%-0.41%2.26%-2.22%1.45%-1.99%0.94%-1.78%
201710.51%0.95%2.42%0.84%1.46%0.76%-1.30%0.96%-0.45%1.86%0.96%0.53%1.10%
20167.93%-2.94%0.50%3.16%0.75%1.04%0.64%2.76%0.15%-0.17%-0.70%1.11%1.49%
20151.86%-0.22%2.06%1.01%1.13%0.51%-2.07%0.73%-4.97%-0.40%5.06%1.33%-2.00%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20224.82%                    7.37%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
20161.01%    0.95%                                        
2015                                    0.24%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
13.05.2022Sold226.6358124.52%2269
25.02.2016Bought100.9414
11.01.2016Sold101.8950.86%118
15.09.2015Bought101.029
24.08.2015Sold100.4271-1.98%210
26.01.2015Bought102.4575