AIndex Funds IW USD Risk 1/7 - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 197.05 USD with a daily change of 0.22%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 197.4 on 13th Jun losing -4.97%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 9th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: BlackRock Global Funds - Global Inflation Linked Bond Fund D2 USD on 22nd Jun weighed 10.03% at 16.72, Franklin Global Real Estate on 25th May weighed 9.99% at 15.9, Schroder International Selection Asian Equity Yield on 23rd May weighed 9.97% at 38.104, Fidelity Funds - Latin America Fund Y-Acc-USD on 23rd May weighed 9.97% at 9.683 and the following were excluded: BlackRock Global Funds Global Allocation on 17th Jun at 71.67, Fidelity Funds - Latin America Fund Y-Acc-USD on 15th Jun at 8.582, Fidelity Funds Global Dividend on 14th Jun at 22.63, BlackRock Global Funds - Global Inflation Linked Bond Fund D2 USD on 14th Jun at 16.69.

The Aindex is 30% invested and the remaining 70% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1941 market days analysed, identified 6 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (19.8%) was higher than negative trades (-3.07%) at a ratio of 6.5 to 1 and the overall average change is 12.18%
Updated at 28th Jun - 20:48:05

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
BlackRock Global Funds - Global Inflation Linked B...Fund - GenericUSDFund Luxembourg22.06.202210.02%7100.00%16.800.00%0.48%0.00%0.96%16.7216.400.48%2.41%0.37
Schroder International Selection Asian Equity YieldFund - Equity Asia Pacific DividendUSDFund Luxembourg23.05.20229.99%7100.00%36.711.66%1.99%1.66%1.99%38.1034.38-3.66%6.34%1.42
Templeton Emerging MarketsFund - Equity Emerging MarketsUSDFund Luxembourg22.03.20229.96%7100.00%27.920.54%2.27%0.54%2.27%30.8926.14-9.61%6.38%0.91



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.60%-3.60%-0.65%3.16%-4.81%-0.75%-5.29%                        
202110.53%1.29%0.98%0.22%3.15%1.41%0.64%0.61%1.24%-2.79%2.79%-1.84%2.51%
202035.05%-0.96%-3.32%0.59%9.31%3.67%3.19%4.58%3.89%-1.64%-1.47%9.51%3.99%
201917.89%4.31%1.61%3.66%1.62%-4.11%3.55%-0.65%-1.86%0.92%2.81%1.76%3.31%
2018-4.46%3.41%-3.35%-0.89%-0.80%0.53%-1.02%1.09%-0.22%0.36%-3.63%2.62%-2.39%
201722.60%2.89%2.55%2.75%1.58%1.23%0.04%3.68%0.87%-0.22%1.94%0.81%2.51%
20164.81%-2.86%-0.26%5.42%0.71%0.43%1.19%2.44%0.75%0.82%-1.60%-2.40%0.32%
20153.18%1.59%2.14%-0.69%-0.01%0.39%-0.91%1.15%-2.40%-0.03%4.40%-1.29%-1.02%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.92%-3.60%-0.65%3.16%-5.12%0.15%-5.12%                        
202110.53%1.29%0.98%0.22%3.15%1.41%0.64%0.61%1.24%-2.79%2.79%-1.84%2.51%
202026.83%-0.96%-3.32%-1.01%4.31%3.67%3.19%4.58%3.89%-1.64%-1.47%9.51%3.99%
201917.89%4.31%1.61%3.66%1.62%-4.11%3.55%-0.65%-1.86%0.92%2.81%1.76%3.31%
2018-3.01%3.41%-3.35%-0.89%-0.80%0.53%-1.02%1.09%-0.22%0.36%-3.08%1.10%
201722.60%2.89%2.55%2.75%1.58%1.23%0.04%3.68%0.87%-0.22%1.94%0.81%2.51%
20168.11%-0.05%5.42%0.71%0.43%1.19%2.44%0.75%0.82%-1.60%-2.40%0.32%
2015-0.73%-0.56%2.14%-0.69%-0.01%0.39%-0.91%1.15%-2.61%-0.11%4.40%-1.29%-2.43%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.68%                0.90%0.17%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20181.45%                                    0.55%    3.49%
2017                                                    
20163.30%2.86%0.21%                                        
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
13.06.2022Sold197.4047-4.97%17
27.05.2022Bought207.7367
26.04.2022Sold208.939638.62%741
15.04.2020Bought150.7255
13.03.2020Sold141.547912.98%443
26.12.2018Bought125.2896
12.10.2018Sold127.191627.16%981
04.02.2016Bought100.0285
14.12.2015Sold101.7160.43%83
22.09.2015Bought101.2794
25.08.2015Sold100.9802-1.16%211
26.01.2015Bought102.1663