AIndex Funds OM EUR Risk 4/7 - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 156.89 EUR with a daily change of -0.01%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.
On the last trading day, the AIndex hit a one-year low.

AI sold the AIndex at 182.64 on 10th May gaining 41.4%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 5th May, the current position matches the maximum probability of an decline (-0.5%) for the next 2 weeks.

Nordea 1 Alpha 15 MA enters into the Aindex on the next trading day weighted 10%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Nordea 1 Stable Return on 27th Jun weighed 10% at 19.47, Nordea 1 Alpha 10 MA on 27th Jun weighed 10% at 13.31, SEB Asset Selection on 20th Jun weighed 10% at 20.078, AXA World Funds Global Inflation Bonds on 13th May weighed 10.01% at 168.24 and the following were excluded: DNCA Invest Eurose on 20th Jun at 158.58, Carmignac Patrimoine on 15th Jun at 630.76, AXA World Funds Global Inflation Bonds on 10th Jun at 161.25, Templeton Frontier Markets on 16th May at 29.17.

The Aindex is 43.1% invested and the remaining 56.9% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 53.1%.

The AI system, in the 1944 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 22.76%
Updated at 28th Jun - 20:48:04

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Nordea 1 Alpha 15 MAFund - GenericEURFund Luxembourg10.00%8100.00%84.960.00%0.00%0.22%4.46%75.9787.4313.20%1.29%0.47


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Templeton Global BondFund - Fixed Income FlexibleEURFund Luxembourg02.03.202211.90%4100.00%20.99-0.24%-1.08%-0.24%-1.08%21.2920.89-1.41%0.46%0.53
SEB Asset SelectionFund - Specialty DerivativeEURFund Luxembourg20.06.202211.21%1100.00%19.690.15%-1.94%0.15%-2.06%20.0818.33-1.94%6.89%1.18
Nordea 1 Stable ReturnFund - Mixed AllocationEURFund Luxembourg27.06.202210.00%8100.00%19.470.00%0.00%0.26%3.12%19.4718.70-2.29%3.95%0.55
Nordea 1 Alpha 10 MAFund - GenericEURFund Luxembourg27.06.202210.00%8100.00%13.310.00%0.00%0.15%2.86%13.3112.688.83%4.77%0.46



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-20.03%-3.26%-0.06%1.31%-1.71%-4.51%-13.01%                        
20219.93%0.08%1.17%1.76%0.74%0.18%2.80%0.07%1.54%-0.81%2.35%-0.33%
202020.96%1.01%-2.00%2.04%5.25%3.63%1.84%0.51%2.05%-0.56%-0.99%5.59%1.10%
201913.71%3.33%1.65%1.87%1.94%-1.81%2.15%1.82%-1.56%1.01%-0.02%2.00%0.67%
2018-0.09%1.28%-1.56%-1.13%1.32%1.75%-0.39%0.88%-0.20%0.35%-1.61%1.11%-1.81%
20175.78%0.22%2.15%1.55%0.25%0.56%-0.99%0.32%-0.55%1.09%1.00%-0.14%0.20%
201614.42%-1.20%0.44%2.45%4.43%-1.24%5.43%3.52%-2.60%-0.20%0.17%0.06%2.64%
20157.29%3.88%2.26%1.08%-0.36%0.28%-1.37%0.88%-1.22%-1.09%3.21%2.57%-2.80%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-6.90%-3.26%-0.06%1.31%-1.71%-3.30%                        
20219.93%0.08%1.17%1.76%0.74%0.18%2.80%0.07%1.54%-0.81%2.35%-0.33%
202020.96%1.01%-2.00%2.04%5.25%3.63%1.84%0.51%2.05%-0.56%-0.99%5.59%1.10%
201914.22%3.79%1.65%1.87%1.94%-1.81%2.15%1.82%-1.56%1.01%-0.02%2.00%0.67%
20180.19%1.28%-1.56%-1.13%1.32%1.75%-0.39%0.88%-0.20%0.35%-2.03%
20175.78%0.22%2.15%1.55%0.25%0.56%-0.99%0.32%-0.55%1.09%1.00%-0.14%0.20%
201614.27%-2.29%1.42%2.45%4.43%-1.24%5.43%3.52%-2.60%-0.20%0.17%0.06%2.64%
20155.35%2.00%2.26%1.08%-0.36%0.28%-1.37%0.88%-1.22%-1.09%3.21%2.57%-2.80%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202213.13%                1.21%13.01%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
20190.51%0.46%                                            
20180.28%                                            1.81%
2017                                                    
2016        0.98%                                        
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold182.635341.40%1223
03.01.2019Bought129.164
29.10.2018Sold130.111423.94%985
17.02.2016Bought104.9805
18.01.2016Sold104.83762.94%364
19.01.2015Bought101.8424