AIndex Capital Markets - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 855.97 USD with a daily change of 0.47%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 931.67 on 27th Apr losing -3.96%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 8th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: St. James s Place plc on 24th Jun weighed 4.98% at 1129.5, Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc on 23rd Jun weighed 4.99% at 18.52, Macquarie Group Ltd on 23rd Jun weighed 5.25% at 163.51, London Stock Exchange Group PLC on 21st Jun weighed 5% at 7012 and the following were excluded: Alaris Equity Partners Income Trust on 20th Jun at 16.31, Azimut Holding S.p.A on 17th Jun at 16.98, Alpha FX Group PLC on 16th Jun at 1880, Netwealth Group Ltd on 16th Jun at 11.4.

The Aindex is 51.5% invested and the remaining 48.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1945 market days analysed, identified 5 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (96.14%) was higher than negative trades (-3.96%) at a ratio of 24.3 to 1 and the overall average change is 76.12%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:19

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Deutsche Borse AGStock - Financial Exchanges & DataEURStock Germany17.03.20225.57%2100.00%157.300.70%2.14%0.70%2.14%156.88149.680.27%4.84%1.57
London Stock Exchange Group PLCStock - Financial Exchanges & DataGBXStock UK21.06.20225.38%10100.00%7600.001.82%8.39%1.82%6.59%7012.006462.788.39%14.96%1.49
Macquarie Group LtdStock - Diversified Capital MarketsAUDStock Australia23.06.20225.29%7100.00%165.331.06%1.11%1.06%3.53%163.51155.861.11%5.73%1.81
TMX Group LimitedStock - Financial Exchanges & DataCADStock Canada20.05.20225.26%183.40%133.37-0.52%-0.05%-0.52%-0.05%137.76126.11-3.19%5.44%0.93
Boc International ChinaCo LtdStock - Investment Banking & BrokerageCNYStock China13.06.20225.23%194.98%13.940.87%0.29%0.87%0.29%13.5013.313.26%4.53%2.93
Bank of New York MellonStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksUSDStock USA24.05.20225.12%792.35%43.603.81%5.80%3.81%5.80%44.3639.72-1.71%8.90%0.69
St. James s Place plcStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksGBXStock UK24.06.20225.06%688.09%1149.001.73%1.73%2.73%2.68%1129.50959.261.73%16.51%0.44
Sixth Street Specialty Lending IncStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksUSDStock USA23.06.20225.01%733.58%18.690.86%0.92%0.86%3.32%18.5217.310.92%7.40%0.79
Tianfeng Securities Co LtdStock - Investment Banking & BrokerageCNYStock China15.06.20224.84%741.40%3.24-0.61%-1.22%-0.61%-1.22%3.362.94-3.57%9.20%5.30
MLP SEStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksEURStock Germany19.05.20224.70%637.40%5.65-0.53%-4.72%-0.53%-4.72%6.215.32-9.04%5.85%0.92



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-16.70%-3.52%0.27%-1.25%-5.95%-1.97%-5.43%                        
202137.52%-0.20%10.27%5.95%3.87%1.74%1.33%1.09%4.36%-1.74%5.83%-2.51%2.99%
202080.43%2.89%-3.60%3.36%13.17%10.02%6.20%4.62%4.82%-1.99%-0.95%13.13%10.52%
201943.60%5.39%7.07%2.79%6.91%-3.24%3.64%2.28%2.16%-0.61%3.97%4.81%2.04%
20183.75%4.41%-1.84%-0.42%1.44%4.80%-1.48%0.49%0.35%1.56%-2.59%1.35%-4.00%
201778.10%2.20%1.33%2.19%4.00%2.01%6.09%5.19%15.37%13.90%2.21%4.19%1.58%
201613.79%-4.37%0.02%4.80%1.67%0.62%-3.36%2.40%2.25%-1.83%0.77%8.12%2.53%
201537.84%-0.99%11.22%4.50%8.06%-0.96%1.06%4.54%-3.28%-0.82%6.96%5.12%-1.78%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-7.08%-3.52%0.28%1.20%-5.10%                        
202137.52%-0.20%10.27%5.95%3.87%1.74%1.33%1.09%4.36%-1.74%5.83%-2.51%2.99%
202080.43%2.89%-3.60%3.36%13.17%10.02%6.20%4.62%4.82%-1.99%-0.95%13.13%10.52%
201943.60%5.39%7.07%2.79%6.91%-3.24%3.64%2.28%2.16%-0.61%3.97%4.81%2.04%
20185.37%4.41%-1.84%-0.42%1.44%4.80%-1.48%0.49%0.35%1.56%-2.59%1.35%-2.50%
201778.10%2.20%1.33%2.19%4.00%2.01%6.09%5.19%15.37%13.90%2.21%4.19%1.58%
20168.89%-5.74%1.67%4.80%1.67%0.62%-4.91%-0.60%2.25%-1.83%0.77%8.12%2.53%
201534.76%7.66%4.50%8.06%-0.96%1.06%4.54%-3.28%-0.82%6.96%5.12%-1.78%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20229.62%    0.01%2.45%0.85%1.97%5.43%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20181.62%                                            1.50%
2017                                                    
2016        1.65%                                        
2015    0.99%                                            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
27.04.2022Sold931.6688-3.96%40
18.03.2022Bought970.0521
25.02.2022Sold994.1988244.74%1152
31.12.2018Bought288.392
11.12.2018Sold292.8984109.18%875
19.07.2016Bought140.025
28.06.2016Sold133.73473.65%132
17.02.2016Bought129.0309
21.01.2016Sold129.281627.02%351
04.02.2015Bought101.7815