AIndex Chemicals - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 807.15 USD with a daily change of 1.33%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 102.87 on 13th Jan 2015 and now gains 684.65%, the stop profit which is currently positioned at 778.77 is 3.52% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.26 standard deviations (13.5%).
The AIndex started its descent from the main cycle high at 1 o'clock from 9th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Nufarm Ltd on 24th Jun weighed 4.93% at 5, OCI NV on 10th Jun weighed 5.07% at 31.96, OCI Co Ltd on 8th Jun weighed 5.03% at 135000, Ercros on 7th Jun weighed 5.01% at 3.53 and the following were excluded: CF Industries Holdings Inc on 24th Jun at 81.5, Solvay SA on 24th Jun at 77.48, OCI NV on 24th Jun at 30.44, Basf Se Na O.n. on 23rd Jun at 43.02.

The Aindex is 34.4% invested and the remaining 65.6% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation, which is still open, for the AIndex during the 1945 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:20

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Shanghai Putailai New Energy Technology Co Ltd Cla...Stock - Specialty ChemicalsCNYStock China09.05.20227.60%1276.21%86.725.89%10.99%5.89%10.99%59.5354.2445.69%37.45%2.02
Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA ADR BStock - Fertilizers & Agricultural ChemicalsUSDStock USA17.03.20226.13%289.39%89.283.13%1.00%3.13%1.00%72.9985.0022.32%4.80%1.50
ErcrosStock - Commodity ChemicalsEURStock Spain07.06.20225.59%1248.58%3.745.80%8.88%5.80%8.88%3.533.095.95%17.42%2.11
Novozymes A/SStock - Specialty ChemicalsDKKStock Denmark28.02.20225.12%798.89%418.105.24%4.71%5.24%4.71%410.30358.011.90%14.37%2.16
OCI Co LtdStock - Diversified ChemicalsKRWStock Korea08.06.20225.01%1191.17%128500.001.18%4.05%1.18%4.05%135000.0090316.87-4.81%29.71%0.78
Nufarm LtdStock - Fertilizers & Agricultural ChemicalsAUDStock Australia24.06.20224.92%680.69%4.99-0.20%-0.20%-1.58%-1.38%5.004.49-0.20%9.96%1.09



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.89%-5.48%4.95%4.04%-1.00%-0.31%-4.65%                        
202162.31%6.13%6.77%6.76%3.11%2.42%1.40%9.29%9.35%0.38%0.68%-0.09%3.85%
202083.31%-1.34%-4.22%0.35%18.80%5.87%3.16%11.56%13.98%-1.05%0.13%11.84%5.75%
201921.11%4.88%2.88%0.04%3.03%-2.69%4.09%0.89%-1.19%0.26%0.18%2.39%4.85%
20187.52%6.53%-1.11%-1.51%1.83%1.91%0.93%6.51%1.70%-0.19%-5.48%-0.27%-2.93%
201734.63%2.77%1.37%5.47%3.72%-0.24%4.41%2.44%-0.07%4.04%5.61%-2.24%3.14%
201621.68%-4.16%-0.60%5.99%-0.96%2.00%0.58%6.16%4.25%1.44%-2.79%5.41%3.11%
201532.34%7.68%9.73%2.65%7.66%1.67%0.77%-2.36%-5.36%1.34%7.56%0.46%-2.23%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.89%-5.48%4.95%4.04%-1.00%-0.31%-4.65%                        
202162.31%6.13%6.77%6.76%3.11%2.42%1.40%9.29%9.35%0.38%0.68%-0.09%3.85%
202083.31%-1.34%-4.22%0.35%18.80%5.87%3.16%11.56%13.98%-1.05%0.13%11.84%5.75%
201921.11%4.88%2.88%0.04%3.03%-2.69%4.09%0.89%-1.19%0.26%0.18%2.39%4.85%
20187.52%6.53%-1.11%-1.51%1.83%1.91%0.93%6.51%1.70%-0.19%-5.48%-0.27%-2.93%
201734.63%2.77%1.37%5.47%3.72%-0.24%4.41%2.44%-0.07%4.04%5.61%-2.24%3.14%
201621.68%-4.16%-0.60%5.99%-0.96%2.00%0.58%6.16%4.25%1.44%-2.79%5.41%3.11%
201527.29%3.57%9.73%2.65%7.66%1.67%0.77%-2.36%-5.36%1.34%7.56%0.46%-2.23%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
13.01.2015Bought102.8676