AIndex Denmark - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1003.98 DKK with a daily change of 0.78%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 1018.69 on 28th Dec 2021 and now loses -1.44%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 977.58 is 2.63% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.19 standard deviations (13.8%).
The AIndex continues its descent from the main cycle high at 2 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Bavarian Nordic on 23rd Jun weighed 9.95% at 237.6, Sparekassen Sjaelland on 1st Jun weighed 10.06% at 172.5, Demant A/S on 6th Apr weighed 10.06% at 314.1, TORM plc on 5th Apr weighed 9.88% at 61.4 and the following were excluded: Sparekassen Sjaelland on 13th Jun at 160, Kreditbanken on 25th May at 4080, Netcompany Group A/S on 9th May at 354.8, Uie Plc on 24th Mar at 1920.

The Aindex is 53.4% invested and the remaining 46.6% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1866 market days analysed, identified 12 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (27.6%) was higher than negative trades (-1.44%) at a ratio of 19.1 to 1 and the overall average change is 25.18%
Updated at 24th Jun - 21:30:42

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
ChemoMetec A/SStock - Life Sciences Tools & ServicesDKKStock Denmark07.02.202212.08%985.00%806.504.20%7.97%4.20%7.97%679.00504.1818.78%37.49%1.04
Novo Nordisk A/SStock - PharmaceuticalsDKKStock Denmark18.03.202210.94%12100.00%786.303.07%5.25%3.07%5.25%736.00665.106.83%15.41%0.77
Fast EjendomStock - Real Estate Operating CompaniesDKKStock Denmark14.12.202110.33%227.59%137.00-2.14%-2.14%-2.14%-2.14%135.00121.681.48%11.18%1.26
Bavarian NordicStock - BiotechnologyDKKStock Denmark23.06.202210.06%1299.81%242.101.09%1.89%1.09%13.61%237.60190.021.89%21.51%1.59
Intermail A/SStock - Office Services & SuppliesDKKStock Denmark15.11.20219.95%220.19%12.300.82%0.00%0.82%0.00%11.5011.256.96%8.54%1.54



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.32%-0.71%-0.41%1.06%2.06%-2.92%-1.35%                        
202143.60%1.14%1.67%9.18%4.95%-2.56%4.21%1.08%4.87%-2.94%4.38%5.17%6.28%
202068.98%4.49%-6.94%1.41%5.87%10.54%-0.18%11.21%3.79%4.42%3.15%10.56%6.72%
201922.11%2.25%5.02%0.08%2.73%0.61%0.20%-1.28%1.57%2.56%1.33%2.34%2.88%
201820.72%-1.70%0.69%-0.51%2.21%9.01%2.19%3.94%1.60%3.70%-1.40%1.34%-1.60%
201734.13%5.99%1.41%1.86%4.89%3.62%1.15%1.46%4.35%1.41%0.20%-0.18%3.76%
201639.63%-4.41%-0.75%3.03%3.63%12.05%-2.47%10.64%5.20%-2.01%9.51%-0.10%1.08%
201554.12%6.73%6.07%5.55%2.80%1.87%2.58%1.61%0.74%1.16%-0.19%14.04%1.88%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.32%-0.71%-0.41%1.06%2.06%-2.92%-1.35%                        
202143.98%1.14%1.67%9.18%4.95%-2.56%4.21%1.08%4.87%-2.94%4.38%5.17%6.56%
202081.73%4.49%-2.10%3.67%5.87%10.54%-0.18%11.21%3.79%4.42%3.15%10.56%6.72%
201921.25%2.25%5.02%-1.66%2.73%0.61%0.20%-1.28%1.57%3.27%1.69%2.34%2.88%
201815.53%-1.70%-2.06%-0.51%2.21%7.27%2.19%3.94%1.60%3.70%-1.40%1.34%-1.60%
201734.13%5.99%1.41%1.86%4.89%3.62%1.15%1.46%4.35%1.41%0.20%-0.18%3.76%
201636.93%-4.41%-0.75%3.03%4.31%9.67%-2.47%10.64%5.20%-2.01%9.81%-0.82%1.08%
201549.11%5.02%6.07%5.55%2.80%1.87%2.58%1.61%-0.41%1.07%-0.19%13.37%2.02%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
20210.38%                                            0.28%
202012.75%    4.84%2.26%                                    
2019                                    0.71%0.36%        
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                0.68%                    0.30%        
2015                                                0.14%


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
28.12.2021Bought1018.6861
08.12.2021Sold1021.3926153.51%624
24.03.2020Bought402.9009
25.02.2020Sold433.3239.52%134
14.10.2019Bought395.6454
04.09.2019Sold399.81513.99%173
15.03.2019Bought384.4624
04.03.2019Sold377.786121.33%284
24.05.2018Bought311.3647
08.05.2018Sold306.37567.78%76
21.02.2018Bought284.2622
08.02.2018Sold276.482529.37%458
07.11.2016Bought213.7096
25.10.2016Sold212.752223.16%152
26.05.2016Bought172.7501
12.05.2016Sold169.07469.10%24
18.04.2016Bought154.972
05.04.2016Sold155.97843.71%117
10.12.2015Bought150.4016
27.11.2015Sold149.728114.36%80
08.09.2015Bought130.9262
26.08.2015Sold129.304327.80%222
16.01.2015Bought101.1764