AIndex Denmark - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 909.13 DKK with a daily change of -0.36%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 912.41 on 24th Jun and now loses -0.36%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 897.02 is 1.33% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.11 standard deviations (11.99%).
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 27th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Djurslands Bank on 27th Jun weighed 5.02% at 336, Bavarian Nordic on 23rd Jun weighed 4.99% at 237.6, Broendbyernes IF Fodbold AS on 9th Jun weighed 5.02% at 0.647, Sanistal on 25th May weighed 5% at 83.2 and the following were excluded: Copenhagen Airports AS on 23rd Jun at 6320, Rtx A/s on 17th Jun at 136.4, Dampskibsselskabet Norden AS on 17th Jun at 234, Jyske Bank A/S on 13th Jun at 363.9.

The Aindex is 52.9% invested and the remaining 47.1% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1867 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (866.33%) was higher than negative trades (-3.17%) at a ratio of 273.1 to 1 and the overall average change is 286.66%
Updated at 27th Jun - 21:28:42

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
ChemoMetec A/SStock - Life Sciences Tools & ServicesDKKStock Denmark07.02.20226.59%985.00%807.000.06%7.39%0.06%7.39%679.00504.1818.85%37.52%1.04
Novo Nordisk A/SStock - PharmaceuticalsDKKStock Denmark18.03.20225.69%12100.00%795.001.11%4.43%1.11%4.43%736.00665.338.02%16.31%0.77
Intermail A/SStock - Office Services & SuppliesDKKStock Denmark15.11.20215.55%221.11%12.501.63%-0.79%1.63%-0.79%11.5011.258.70%10.00%1.54
Fast EjendomStock - Real Estate Operating CompaniesDKKStock Denmark14.12.20215.43%227.59%136.00-0.73%-3.55%-0.73%-3.55%135.00121.680.74%10.53%1.26
Danske Bank A/SStock - Diversified BanksDKKStock Denmark14.03.20225.29%8100.00%108.751.21%-2.25%1.21%-2.25%107.1595.621.49%12.07%0.86
SanistalStock - Trading Companies & DistributorsDKKStock Denmark25.05.20225.29%1255.37%84.400.24%0.24%0.24%0.24%83.2072.381.44%14.24%1.41
Djurslands BankStock - Regional BanksDKKStock Denmark27.06.20224.99%737.78%334.00-0.60%-0.60%0.00%1.21%336.00319.94-0.60%4.21%1.25
Broendbyernes IF Fodbold ASStock - Movies & EntertainmentDKKStock Denmark09.06.20224.84%141.48%0.60-2.91%9.09%-2.91%9.09%0.650.53-7.26%12.18%1.01
Bavarian NordicStock - BiotechnologyDKKStock Denmark23.06.20224.70%1100.00%224.10-7.43%-5.68%-7.43%0.27%237.60190.02-5.68%15.21%1.59
DantaxStock - Consumer ElectronicsDKKStock Denmark01.04.20224.53%624.81%432.000.00%1.89%0.00%1.89%505.00297.81-14.46%31.06%2.85



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.73%1.81%-4.42%-0.67%0.50%-1.92%-4.20%                        
202133.75%-1.96%6.54%10.20%5.42%-0.58%2.28%1.72%0.82%-3.51%1.74%2.84%4.70%
202076.76%7.85%-6.81%3.84%10.06%7.95%1.00%5.21%3.42%3.38%-0.06%18.93%5.56%
201927.42%1.90%2.86%0.17%2.19%3.68%1.87%0.93%-0.23%3.14%0.99%3.49%3.59%
201818.27%0.69%2.12%-1.90%4.65%5.73%3.24%4.11%0.28%2.04%-2.89%0.52%-1.30%
201732.83%5.12%0.97%4.18%4.77%1.09%1.14%2.55%5.25%1.36%2.72%-1.86%1.68%
201635.01%-3.23%-1.29%3.08%2.03%8.50%-1.75%9.42%4.17%2.29%5.54%-1.03%3.50%
201555.88%6.11%7.60%4.78%2.13%3.18%-0.31%4.64%0.34%-0.67%1.67%15.21%1.52%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-6.99%1.81%-4.42%-0.67%0.50%-3.90%-0.36%                        
202132.51%-1.96%6.54%10.20%5.42%-0.58%2.28%1.72%0.82%-3.51%1.74%2.84%3.73%
202076.76%7.85%-6.81%3.84%10.06%7.95%1.00%5.21%3.42%3.38%-0.06%18.93%5.56%
201927.42%1.90%2.86%0.17%2.19%3.68%1.87%0.93%-0.23%3.14%0.99%3.49%3.59%
201818.27%0.69%2.12%-1.90%4.65%5.73%3.24%4.11%0.28%2.04%-2.89%0.52%-1.30%
201732.83%5.12%0.97%4.18%4.77%1.09%1.14%2.55%5.25%1.36%2.72%-1.86%1.68%
201635.01%-3.23%-1.29%3.08%2.03%8.50%-1.75%9.42%4.17%2.29%5.54%-1.03%3.50%
201553.75%4.66%7.60%4.78%2.13%3.18%-0.31%4.64%0.34%-0.67%1.67%15.21%1.52%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20221.74%                    3.84%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
24.06.2022Bought912.4135
10.05.2022Sold929.844-5.98%134
27.12.2021Bought989.0274
08.12.2021Sold979.8087866.33%2519
15.01.2015Bought101.3947