AIndex Digital Infrastructure & 5G - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1146.8 USD with a daily change of 1.34%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1177.08 on 10th May losing -14.07%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: SBA Communications Corp on 23rd Jun weighed 5% at 314.39, Qualcomm Incorporated on 23rd Jun weighed 5% at 122.75, NVIDIA Corporation on 9th Jun weighed 5.06% at 184.81, T-Mobile US Inc on 27th May weighed 4.92% at 133.19 and the following were excluded: Lumentum Holdings Inc on 17th Jun at 75.66, Uniti Group Inc on 17th Jun at 9.72, Flex Ltd on 17th Jun at 14.34, Crown Castle International Corp on 15th Jun at 160.35.

The Aindex is 49.2% invested and the remaining 50.8% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (1206.51%) was higher than negative trades (-14.07%) at a ratio of 85.8 to 1 and the overall average change is 596.22%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:40

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Switch IncStock - Internet Services & InfrastructureUSDStock USA01.03.20227.14%1285.19%33.490.45%1.64%0.45%1.64%26.1130.0628.27%10.24%1.82
Monolithic Power Systems IncStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA02.02.20225.88%891.76%419.414.94%8.34%4.94%8.34%410.40325.842.20%22.31%1.01
Equinix IncStock - Specialized REITsUSDStock USA18.05.20225.60%899.67%689.171.73%11.44%1.73%11.44%644.09588.357.00%14.63%0.93
T-Mobile US IncStock - Wireless Telecommunication ServicesUSDStock USA27.05.20225.40%12100.00%137.080.84%10.30%0.84%10.30%133.19123.652.92%9.80%2.71
Analog Devices IncStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA11.03.20225.27%7100.00%149.692.85%4.34%2.85%4.34%153.20142.53-2.29%4.78%0.69
SBA Communications CorpStock - Specialized REITsUSDStock USA23.06.20225.14%994.08%327.730.58%4.24%0.58%12.67%314.39282.744.24%13.73%2.06
Qualcomm IncorporatedStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA23.06.20225.02%6100.00%125.104.17%1.91%4.17%3.54%122.75103.851.91%16.98%0.93
NVIDIA CorporationStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA09.06.20224.90%7100.00%171.265.55%9.78%5.55%9.78%184.81140.25-7.33%18.11%0.77
Booking Holdings IncStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesUSDStock USA21.03.20224.89%7100.00%1931.055.23%4.59%5.23%4.59%2204.501728.99-12.40%10.46%1.66



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-17.15%-4.88%-3.05%3.40%-7.69%-0.13%-5.75%                        
202127.72%-2.38%3.31%-0.16%5.50%2.39%3.15%0.64%4.16%-3.44%6.71%1.27%4.06%
2020104.47%4.10%-2.98%4.82%15.30%12.90%5.98%8.87%3.24%-1.51%-0.04%16.91%8.22%
201947.85%12.13%3.51%4.38%5.07%-1.24%7.28%5.33%-0.08%-3.30%1.17%4.30%2.09%
201834.37%8.91%-0.11%1.59%0.42%11.53%3.44%-1.43%11.00%3.07%-8.34%2.97%-1.41%
201766.08%8.59%4.45%4.33%1.39%10.39%-1.78%4.88%3.59%0.82%11.19%3.91%0.89%
201629.52%-5.55%-0.54%6.35%1.57%5.50%1.95%7.04%3.42%4.61%-0.64%2.97%0.16%
201524.66%1.51%6.59%-0.22%0.44%4.73%-1.88%2.27%-1.97%0.33%8.40%1.74%0.85%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.96%-4.88%-3.05%3.40%-7.69%-3.39%                        
202129.59%-2.38%3.31%-0.16%5.50%2.39%3.15%0.64%4.16%-3.44%6.71%2.75%4.06%
2020104.47%4.10%-2.98%4.82%15.30%12.90%5.98%8.87%3.24%-1.51%-0.04%16.91%8.22%
201947.85%12.13%3.51%4.38%5.07%-1.24%7.28%5.33%-0.08%-3.30%1.17%4.30%2.09%
201834.37%8.91%-0.11%1.59%0.42%11.53%3.44%-1.43%11.00%3.07%-8.34%2.97%-1.41%
201766.08%8.59%4.45%4.33%1.39%10.39%-1.78%4.88%3.59%0.82%11.19%3.91%0.89%
201629.52%-5.55%-0.54%6.35%1.57%5.50%1.95%7.04%3.42%4.61%-0.64%2.97%0.16%
201516.59%1.19%-0.22%0.44%4.73%-1.88%2.27%-1.97%0.33%8.40%1.74%0.85%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.19%                    5.75%                        
20211.87%                                        1.48%    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold1177.0812-14.07%180
11.11.2021Bought1369.7518
04.11.2021Sold1389.82681206.51%2453
16.02.2015Bought106.3772