AIndex Electrical Equipment - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 1213.64 USD with a daily change of 0.91%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1249.63 on 10th May gaining 1135.59%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 27th Jun, the current position matches the maximum probability of an upward move (2.31%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Ametek Inc on 27th Jun weighed 9.87% at 113.89, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd Class A on 24th Jun weighed 9.93% at 548, Hexatronic Group AB on 1st Jun weighed 10% at 88.44, Schneider Electric SE on 19th May weighed 10.07% at 124.8 and the following were excluded: TKH Group NV on 23rd Jun at 37.4, nVent Electric PLC on 17th Jun at 30.96, Legrand SA on 10th May at 78.9, Plug Power Inc on 10th May at 16.77.

The Aindex is 60.5% invested and the remaining 39.5% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1946 market days analysed
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:44

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Carlo Gavazzi Holding AGStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentCHFStock Switzerland21.04.202211.48%1229.07%296.003.14%2.07%3.14%2.07%293.00262.021.02%11.48%1.54
Mersen SAStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentEURStock France17.03.202210.10%746.72%30.151.01%-2.90%1.01%-2.90%34.6028.28-12.86%6.19%2.03
Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd Class AStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentCNYStock China24.06.20229.83%11100.00%549.00-2.57%0.18%-2.57%8.39%548.00376.920.18%31.34%3.24
Schneider Electric SEStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentEURStock France19.05.20229.79%6100.00%117.240.43%2.82%0.43%2.82%124.8094.68-6.06%19.24%0.99
Ametek IncStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentUSDStock USA27.06.20229.78%785.53%112.71-1.04%-1.04%-0.70%5.20%113.89103.72-1.04%7.98%0.69
Hexatronic Group ABStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentSEKStock Sweden01.06.20229.52%284.59%79.708.81%-1.73%8.81%-1.73%88.4468.74-9.88%13.75%1.32



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-18.14%-7.49%2.10%1.02%-7.04%-2.50%-5.34%                        
202153.96%4.88%1.78%1.99%3.42%1.12%16.23%2.95%2.15%6.02%-0.70%0.89%4.17%
2020197.27%4.36%-1.69%3.29%14.50%23.54%25.72%10.81%13.02%8.34%-5.23%18.36%3.65%
201942.49%4.78%4.02%5.82%1.65%-5.59%6.12%-2.15%1.31%4.02%3.06%9.56%4.19%
20180.05%1.94%0.11%1.37%-2.02%4.11%-3.58%4.48%0.21%-1.84%-4.14%2.36%-2.48%
201755.66%4.37%2.08%4.70%9.35%-3.58%0.01%3.23%-0.40%15.41%7.14%0.71%3.37%
201611.32%-1.33%1.14%1.35%3.30%1.01%-2.43%5.88%4.14%-0.38%-3.78%0.91%1.34%
201532.00%2.13%3.69%3.35%4.23%0.05%2.68%2.50%5.15%-4.58%3.64%3.87%1.74%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.71%-7.49%2.10%1.02%-7.04%-4.97%                        
202153.96%4.88%1.78%1.99%3.42%1.12%16.23%2.95%2.15%6.02%-0.70%0.89%4.17%
2020197.27%4.36%-1.69%3.29%14.50%23.54%25.72%10.81%13.02%8.34%-5.23%18.36%3.65%
201942.49%4.78%4.02%5.82%1.65%-5.59%6.12%-2.15%1.31%4.02%3.06%9.56%4.19%
20180.05%1.94%0.11%1.37%-2.02%4.11%-3.58%4.48%0.21%-1.84%-4.14%2.36%-2.48%
201755.66%4.37%2.08%4.70%9.35%-3.58%0.01%3.23%-0.40%15.41%7.14%0.71%3.37%
201611.32%-1.33%1.14%1.35%3.30%1.01%-2.43%5.88%4.14%-0.38%-3.78%0.91%1.34%
201529.65%0.31%3.69%3.35%4.23%0.05%2.68%2.50%5.15%-4.58%3.64%3.87%1.74%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.43%                    5.34%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold1249.63131135.59%2659
28.01.2015Bought101.1363