AIndex Etf Global Medium Risk - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 234.33 EUR with a daily change of -0.05%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 234.37 on 17th Jun losing -3.23%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun.
The following are enters into the Aindex on the next trading day: Amundi MSCI World SRI weighted 10% and Xtrackers CSI300 Swap weighted 10%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: iShares S&P 500 Information Technology Sector on 23rd Jun weighed 10.02% at 14.97, iShares MSCI Europe ESG Screened on 22nd Jun weighed 10.01% at 6.112, iShares Healthcare Innovation on 10th Jun weighed 10.15% at 6.636, iShares VII PLC iShares NASDAQ 100 Hdg on 7th Jun weighed 10.06% at 7.914 and the following were excluded: BNP Paribas Easy Energy & Metals Enhanced Roll on 24th Jun at 16.182, iShares Core S&P 500 on 20th Jun at 360.28, Lyxor Core STOXX Europe 600 on 17th Jun at 176.9, iShares Healthcare Innovation on 17th Jun at 6.211.

The Aindex is 41.1% invested and the remaining 58.9% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 61.1%.

The AI system, in the 1919 market days analysed, identified 5 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (43.25%) was higher than negative trades (-4.26%) at a ratio of 10.1 to 1 and the overall average change is 24.24%
Updated at 27th Jun - 21:48:51

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Amundi MSCI World SRIEtf - Equity World ESGEUREtf France10.00%785.05%74.160.00%0.00%0.32%4.33%77.9573.58-6.86%0.94%2.29
Xtrackers CSI300 SwapEtf - Equity ChinaEUREtf Italy10.00%12100.00%15.900.00%0.00%0.21%1.75%15.1014.08-10.59%1.30%1.22


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
iShares S&P 500 Information Technology SectorEtf - Equity Sector TechnologyEUREtf Germany23.06.202210.49%7100.00%15.740.74%5.12%0.74%5.46%14.9714.225.12%9.66%1.21
iShares MSCI Europe ESG ScreenedEtf - Equity Eurozone ESGEUREtf Germany22.06.202210.35%799.95%6.310.41%3.30%0.41%2.27%6.115.983.30%5.27%1.01
UBS MSCI Emerging Markets Socially ResponsibleEtf - Equity Emerging Markets ESGEUREtf Germany18.05.202210.27%784.33%12.39-0.15%1.96%-0.15%1.96%12.5111.63-0.96%6.09%1.47
WisdomTree CoffeeEtf - Commodity AgricultureEUREtf Italy17.05.20229.97%283.39%1.23-1.58%-2.40%-1.58%-2.40%1.281.18-3.61%4.57%1.16



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-16.43%-3.57%-3.90%-0.30%-3.85%-1.88%-4.13%                        
202115.43%1.61%0.62%2.62%0.61%0.39%3.88%0.16%2.65%-1.95%4.87%-2.54%1.78%
202047.18%-0.21%-2.73%9.38%7.05%5.95%4.06%0.34%4.15%0.26%-2.77%10.59%4.25%
201923.13%6.06%2.18%2.22%3.19%-4.86%3.83%1.57%-2.36%2.03%0.91%2.36%4.32%
2018-4.94%2.30%-4.11%-2.18%3.06%0.69%-0.32%1.72%0.57%0.37%-4.26%1.06%-3.61%
201711.51%-0.05%4.61%1.36%0.28%-0.57%-0.87%0.33%0.05%2.61%2.87%-0.15%0.61%
201615.90%-5.01%2.18%3.41%-0.51%3.43%-1.71%4.88%0.87%0.32%0.39%4.24%2.78%
201510.12%5.42%6.15%2.98%-1.94%2.32%-3.40%2.97%-9.76%-0.88%8.59%3.95%-5.17%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-12.21%-3.57%-5.93%0.92%-4.11%                        
202115.43%1.61%0.62%2.62%0.61%0.39%3.88%0.16%2.65%-1.95%4.87%-2.54%1.78%
202047.18%-0.21%-2.73%9.38%7.05%5.95%4.06%0.34%4.15%0.26%-2.77%10.59%4.25%
201924.12%6.91%2.18%2.22%3.19%-4.86%3.83%1.57%-2.36%2.03%0.91%2.36%4.32%
2018-2.57%2.30%-4.11%-2.18%3.06%0.69%-0.32%1.72%0.57%0.37%-4.40%
201711.51%-0.05%4.61%1.36%0.28%-0.57%-0.87%0.33%0.05%2.61%2.87%-0.15%0.61%
201623.04%3.05%3.41%-0.51%3.43%-1.71%4.88%0.87%0.32%0.39%4.24%2.78%
2015-0.77%-1.96%6.15%2.98%-1.94%2.32%-3.40%2.97%-11.61%-0.88%8.59%3.95%-6.19%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20224.22%        0.30%3.85%2.80%0.02%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
20190.99%0.85%                                            
20182.37%                                            3.61%
2017                                                    
20167.14%5.01%0.87%                                        
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
17.06.2022Sold234.3702-3.23%35
13.05.2022Bought242.1951
24.02.2022Sold254.383991.29%1148
03.01.2019Bought132.9846
12.10.2018Sold137.38833.68%968
17.02.2016Bought102.7767
15.12.2015Sold107.93334.78%109
28.08.2015Bought103.0076
24.08.2015Sold100.8932-5.30%213
23.01.2015Bought106.5387