AIndex Germany - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 499.88 EUR with a daily change of 0.57%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 509.58 on 10th May gaining 379.78%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: MTU Aero Engines AG on 23rd Jun weighed 5.06% at 173.1, Bayer AG NA on 26th May weighed 4.95% at 64.48, Continental Aktiengesellschaft on 24th May weighed 5.02% at 65.82, Daimler Truck Holding AG on 16th May weighed 5% at 27.2 and the following were excluded: Allianz SE VNA O.N. on 24th Jun at 179.94, Siemens Aktiengesellschaft on 24th Jun at 99.49, SAP SE on 14th Jun at 88.61, Deutsche Post AG on 13th Jun at 34.5.

The Aindex is 45.4% invested and the remaining 54.6% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1905 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:12

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Deutsche Telekom AGStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesEURStock Germany29.04.20225.45%12100.00%18.881.19%4.33%1.19%4.33%17.7515.966.37%15.49%0.76
Deutsche Borse AGStock - Financial Exchanges & DataEURStock Germany17.03.20225.27%2100.00%157.300.70%2.14%0.70%2.14%156.88149.680.27%4.84%1.57
Continental AktiengesellschaftStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentEURStock Germany24.05.20225.26%698.91%66.62-1.16%-4.31%-1.16%-4.31%65.8261.401.22%7.84%1.73
MTU Aero Engines AGStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock Germany23.06.20225.05%797.05%173.601.94%0.29%1.94%1.40%173.10161.890.29%6.75%0.92
Muench. Rueckvers. VNA O.N.Stock - ReinsuranceEURStock Germany15.03.20225.03%8100.00%222.602.58%1.69%2.58%1.69%228.05202.98-2.39%8.82%1.24
Talanx AGStock - Multi-line InsuranceEURStock Germany11.03.20224.99%470.02%36.002.86%-1.91%2.86%-1.91%36.5834.81-1.59%3.29%2.00
United Internet AG NAStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesEURStock Germany14.03.20224.89%676.54%27.982.08%-1.06%2.08%-1.06%29.2126.99-4.21%3.56%0.60
Daimler Truck Holding AGStock - Construction Machinery & Heavy TrucksEURStock Germany16.05.20224.88%7100.00%25.732.04%-4.08%2.04%-4.08%27.2024.13-5.40%6.22%1.50
Bayer AG NAStock - PharmaceuticalsEURStock Germany26.05.20224.63%4100.00%57.79-1.28%-7.61%-1.28%-7.61%64.4856.61-10.38%2.04%1.16



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.35%-1.00%-2.69%-1.73%-0.80%0.96%-4.39%                        
202128.12%-0.72%4.79%7.16%2.25%5.32%2.32%-1.37%2.27%-1.45%1.24%-0.28%3.91%
202052.87%2.22%-4.03%4.58%7.38%9.79%6.63%1.25%5.50%-1.80%-3.32%11.37%4.95%
201934.96%5.37%1.34%0.82%6.00%-2.71%5.93%1.09%5.84%1.93%0.41%2.91%1.84%
20186.05%0.25%-1.99%1.77%2.38%3.00%-0.68%3.91%3.77%-1.97%-1.16%-0.01%-3.06%
201726.49%2.54%3.50%1.80%3.09%3.02%-1.94%2.97%0.98%4.10%3.25%2.09%-1.47%
201616.00%-5.51%2.25%4.44%0.81%4.65%-2.33%5.28%0.92%1.67%-1.74%-0.66%5.82%
201535.87%12.46%6.95%4.29%-2.57%0.37%-1.94%3.89%-3.35%0.50%7.69%5.49%-1.46%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-7.59%-1.00%-2.69%-1.73%-0.80%-1.59%                        
202128.12%-0.72%4.79%7.16%2.25%5.32%2.32%-1.37%2.27%-1.45%1.24%-0.28%3.91%
202052.87%2.22%-4.03%4.58%7.38%9.79%6.63%1.25%5.50%-1.80%-3.32%11.37%4.95%
201934.96%5.37%1.34%0.82%6.00%-2.71%5.93%1.09%5.84%1.93%0.41%2.91%1.84%
20186.05%0.25%-1.99%1.77%2.38%3.00%-0.68%3.91%3.77%-1.97%-1.16%-0.01%-3.06%
201726.49%2.54%3.50%1.80%3.09%3.02%-1.94%2.97%0.98%4.10%3.25%2.09%-1.47%
201616.00%-5.51%2.25%4.44%0.81%4.65%-2.33%5.28%0.92%1.67%-1.74%-0.66%5.82%
201526.22%4.47%6.95%4.29%-2.57%0.37%-1.94%3.89%-3.35%0.50%7.69%5.49%-1.46%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20221.76%                    4.39%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold509.5826379.78%2668
19.01.2015Bought106.2128