AIndex Household Products - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 221.11 USD with a daily change of 0.31%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 224.13 on 20th May gaining 114.07%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 23rd Jun, the current position matches the maximum probability of an decline (-0.85%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Church & Dwight Company Inc on 24th Jun weighed 9.94% at 91.35, Kimberly-Clark Corporation on 23rd Jun weighed 10.02% at 128.35, Blue Moon Group Holdings Ltd on 22nd Jun weighed 10% at 6.69, Kimberly-Clark Corporation on 4th May weighed 9.94% at 136.41 and the following were excluded: Central Garden & Pet Company A on 17th Jun at 37.94, Energizer Holdings Inc on 14th Jun at 27.23, Kimberly-Clark Corporation on 10th Jun at 126.46, Church & Dwight Company Inc on 9th Jun at 87.68.

The Aindex is 39.6% invested and the remaining 60.4% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1930 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:26

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Kimberly-Clark CorporationStock - Household ProductsUSDStock USA23.06.202210.43%1095.76%134.461.80%4.76%1.80%10.53%128.35120.224.76%10.59%1.17
Church & Dwight Company IncStock - Household ProductsUSDStock USA24.06.20229.97%985.48%91.610.28%0.28%1.04%11.45%91.3579.380.28%13.35%0.61
Blue Moon Group Holdings LtdStock - Household ProductsHKDStock Hong Kong22.06.20229.65%149.27%6.480.47%-3.14%0.47%8.00%6.696.00-3.14%7.39%1.03
Vinda International Holdings LtdStock - Household ProductsHKDStock Hong Kong28.01.20229.52%754.85%18.860.53%11.60%0.53%11.60%21.2513.55-11.25%28.17%0.62



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.23%-3.09%-1.12%-3.67%2.25%-2.04%-2.91%                        
202115.28%-1.25%-2.43%10.93%-0.54%-0.18%-2.74%0.73%-1.70%2.20%1.16%3.30%5.62%
202027.38%3.21%-4.69%4.06%8.40%3.64%3.97%6.88%-0.45%-0.58%-4.04%3.56%1.35%
20198.31%2.90%1.89%2.43%2.73%-2.38%0.79%3.09%1.11%-0.84%-1.54%-2.25%0.30%
20182.00%2.46%-4.33%2.49%-3.01%1.98%2.07%1.09%-1.55%-0.51%-2.35%5.48%-1.39%
20178.17%-0.98%4.63%1.01%1.50%-1.56%-0.88%0.80%-0.46%-0.32%-0.53%3.42%1.45%
201618.78%0.41%2.43%4.22%0.28%4.78%5.68%-0.20%1.02%-0.47%-2.69%-1.05%3.30%
201518.42%1.44%3.49%1.45%3.48%0.55%-1.55%4.98%-2.62%1.39%3.06%-0.74%2.38%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.00%-3.09%-1.12%-3.67%2.25%-3.60%                        
202115.28%-1.25%-2.43%10.93%-0.54%-0.18%-2.74%0.73%-1.70%2.20%1.16%3.30%5.62%
202027.38%3.21%-4.69%4.06%8.40%3.64%3.97%6.88%-0.45%-0.58%-4.04%3.56%1.35%
20198.31%2.90%1.89%2.43%2.73%-2.38%0.79%3.09%1.11%-0.84%-1.54%-2.25%0.30%
20182.00%2.46%-4.33%2.49%-3.01%1.98%2.07%1.09%-1.55%-0.51%-2.35%5.48%-1.39%
20178.17%-0.98%4.63%1.01%1.50%-1.56%-0.88%0.80%-0.46%-0.32%-0.53%3.42%1.45%
201618.78%0.41%2.43%4.22%0.28%4.78%5.68%-0.20%1.02%-0.47%-2.69%-1.05%3.30%
201512.86%1.50%3.48%0.55%-1.55%4.98%-2.62%1.39%3.06%-0.74%2.38%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20221.23%                    2.91%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015            0.05%                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
20.05.2022Sold224.1315114.07%2636
02.03.2015Bought104.7007