AIndex Inflation Beneficiaries - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 695.74 USD with a daily change of 0.24%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 769.52 on 10th May gaining 629.55%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 16th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Deterra Royalties Ltd on 27th Jun weighed 9.98% at 4.3, Brookfield Asset Management Inc on 31st May weighed 8.99% at 64.5, Viper Energy Ut on 31st May weighed 8.2% at 33.46, IDEXX Laboratories Inc on 23rd May weighed 10.03% at 371.62 and the following were excluded: Freehold Royalties Ltd. on 24th Jun at 12.33, PrairieSky Royalty Ltd on 24th Jun at 16.02, Golden Agri-Resources Ltd on 24th Jun at 0.25, Bunge Limited on 23rd Jun at 92.46.

The Aindex is 42.8% invested and the remaining 57.2% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1932 market days analysed
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:01

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Deutsche Borse AGStock - Financial Exchanges & DataEURStock Germany17.03.202211.71%1100.00%158.951.05%2.71%1.05%2.71%156.88149.681.32%5.83%1.57
IDEXX Laboratories IncStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA23.05.202210.87%796.80%359.03-0.68%9.44%-0.68%9.44%371.62293.67-3.39%18.20%0.93
Sanderson Farms IncStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...USDStock USA30.03.202010.19%1266.99%217.211.21%4.27%1.21%4.27%118.03187.9284.03%13.48%0.61
Deterra Royalties LtdStock - Metals & Mining: SteelAUDStock Australia27.06.202210.05%867.40%4.330.70%0.70%1.17%7.71%4.303.890.70%10.18%2.71



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.54%-1.51%5.77%2.24%-1.57%-2.71%-12.28%                        
202127.72%0.94%5.15%4.71%1.67%5.40%0.22%0.88%0.13%-1.22%6.09%-7.04%8.75%
202054.69%4.00%-6.00%0.54%14.44%4.24%1.40%5.34%2.52%1.09%-0.77%12.16%7.08%
201951.11%14.13%1.03%2.90%6.23%0.66%3.99%3.81%2.18%0.03%3.66%1.83%2.25%
201815.47%0.80%-1.02%0.03%7.22%3.25%2.90%4.97%3.00%-0.87%-2.96%3.90%-6.01%
201745.89%5.77%3.38%3.46%2.16%-0.27%-2.10%3.90%4.63%10.88%2.08%2.44%2.57%
201631.00%-0.97%4.40%5.43%2.48%1.01%1.05%5.19%-0.60%2.69%0.60%4.81%1.49%
201519.01%5.03%8.41%1.37%-4.71%3.93%-1.46%3.68%-3.68%-0.42%3.30%3.69%-0.80%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-1.05%-1.51%5.77%2.24%-1.57%-5.61%                        
202127.72%0.94%5.15%4.71%1.67%5.40%0.22%0.88%0.13%-1.22%6.09%-7.04%8.75%
202054.69%4.00%-6.00%0.54%14.44%4.24%1.40%5.34%2.52%1.09%-0.77%12.16%7.08%
201951.11%14.13%1.03%2.90%6.23%0.66%3.99%3.81%2.18%0.03%3.66%1.83%2.25%
201815.47%0.80%-1.02%0.03%7.22%3.25%2.90%4.97%3.00%-0.87%-2.96%3.90%-6.01%
201745.89%5.77%3.38%3.46%2.16%-0.27%-2.10%3.90%4.63%10.88%2.08%2.44%2.57%
201631.00%-0.97%4.40%5.43%2.48%1.01%1.05%5.19%-0.60%2.69%0.60%4.81%1.49%
201511.91%-1.23%8.41%1.37%-4.71%3.93%-1.46%3.68%-3.68%-0.42%3.30%3.69%-0.80%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20229.49%                    12.28%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold769.5165629.55%2664
23.01.2015Bought105.4787