AIndex Listed Private Equity - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 537.87 USD with a daily change of 0.69%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 537.75 on 14th Jun losing -2.42%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 23rd Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (1.54%), but would improve (2.31%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc on 23rd Jun weighed 10.09% at 18.52, Owl Rock Capital Corp on 3rd Jun weighed 10.03% at 13.69, Transdigm Group Incorporated on 24th May weighed 10.05% at 573.38, ATN International Inc on 24th May weighed 10.05% at 42.73 and the following were excluded: Owl Rock Capital Corp on 17th Jun at 12.21, Carlyle Secured Lending Inc on 17th Jun at 12.43, Transdigm Group Incorporated on 15th Jun at 536.2, Molten Ventures PLC on 10th May at 584.

The Aindex is 52% invested and the remaining 48% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (109.68%) was higher than negative trades (-2.42%) at a ratio of 45.3 to 1 and the overall average change is 81.65%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:40

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
ATN International IncStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesUSDStock USA24.05.202212.67%1221.57%47.314.09%13.78%4.09%13.78%42.7339.9210.72%15.62%1.58
Sixth Street Specialty Lending IncStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksUSDStock USA23.06.202210.11%733.58%18.690.86%0.92%0.86%3.32%18.5217.310.92%7.40%0.79
Ratos AB (publ)Stock - Asset Management & Custody BanksSEKStock Sweden17.05.202210.08%711.62%51.40-6.03%-9.67%-6.03%-9.67%52.4047.55-1.91%7.48%1.67
Compass Diversified HoldingsStock - Multi-Sector HoldingsUSDStock USA16.05.20229.93%739.86%22.10-0.94%-1.21%-0.94%-1.21%22.7819.72-2.99%10.79%0.36
Schouw & Co.Stock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...DKKStock Denmark20.04.20229.26%673.89%481.002.12%-2.34%2.12%-2.34%586.92468.78-18.05%2.54%1.84



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-18.79%-3.93%-2.69%-1.11%-6.44%-1.05%-5.12%                        
202136.65%1.44%7.21%2.53%9.21%-0.50%1.71%0.21%3.37%-0.91%5.20%0.91%1.76%
202095.08%2.59%-2.56%6.74%15.78%8.37%5.56%6.13%1.25%-1.79%0.73%15.21%12.71%
201941.94%6.40%0.88%-0.31%8.33%-4.40%6.27%4.37%1.30%0.48%1.85%8.18%2.98%
20186.95%8.08%-0.61%0.58%3.55%0.65%0.32%2.61%0.99%1.49%-7.56%0.60%-3.20%
201725.96%2.30%1.72%2.36%3.96%3.04%-1.52%0.09%2.86%5.05%2.77%0.60%0.25%
201613.77%-2.70%-2.35%4.29%-0.60%2.15%0.77%3.76%2.98%1.75%-2.11%1.70%3.66%
201514.09%5.46%5.79%1.46%0.73%3.21%-1.65%1.08%-2.10%-2.66%1.10%2.28%-1.04%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.28%-3.93%-3.23%2.87%-5.14%                        
202136.65%1.44%7.21%2.53%9.21%-0.50%1.71%0.21%3.37%-0.91%5.20%0.91%1.76%
202095.08%2.59%-2.56%6.74%15.78%8.37%5.56%6.13%1.25%-1.79%0.73%15.21%12.71%
201941.94%6.40%0.88%-0.31%8.33%-4.40%6.27%4.37%1.30%0.48%1.85%8.18%2.98%
201810.30%8.08%-0.61%0.58%3.55%0.65%0.32%2.61%0.99%1.49%-7.16%
201725.96%2.30%1.72%2.36%3.96%3.04%-1.52%0.09%2.86%5.05%2.77%0.60%0.25%
201620.84%0.92%4.29%-0.60%2.15%0.77%3.76%2.98%1.75%-2.11%1.70%3.66%
20159.41%3.57%5.79%1.46%0.73%3.21%-1.65%1.08%-4.78%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20229.51%        1.11%6.44%3.92%                            
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20183.35%                                    0.40%    3.20%
2017                                                    
20167.07%2.70%3.27%                                        
2015                                    2.66%        1.04%


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold537.7494-2.42%27
18.05.2022Bought551.0836
18.02.2022Sold615.7448251.76%1145
31.12.2018Bought175.0478
19.10.2018Sold180.51767.87%977
15.02.2016Bought107.533
25.08.2015Sold111.52119.41%223
14.01.2015Bought101.9298