AIndex Listed Private Equity - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 471.23 USD with a daily change of 0.66%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 564.81 on 25th Jan gaining 425.06%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is uncertain (0.1%), but would improve (1.77%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Goldman Sachs BDC Closed End Fund on 27th Jun weighed 4.97% at 17.5, Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc on 23rd Jun weighed 5.03% at 18.52, Apollo Investment Corp on 23rd Jun weighed 5.03% at 10.49, Gladstone Investment Corporation on 23rd Jun weighed 5.03% at 13.35 and the following were excluded: PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd on 17th Jun at 10.5, Owl Rock Capital Corp on 17th Jun at 12.21, Carlyle Secured Lending Inc on 17th Jun at 12.43, SLR Investment Corp on 17th Jun at 14.1.

The Aindex is 51.8% invested and the remaining 48.2% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 144.22%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:02

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Italmobiliare S.p.AStock - Industrial ConglomeratesEURStock Italy15.03.20225.63%738.05%26.900.56%0.94%0.56%0.94%27.7226.25-2.95%2.41%1.08
Intermediate Capital Group PLCStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksGBXStock UK11.03.20225.34%690.41%1417.50-0.11%5.59%-0.11%5.59%1551.501289.15-8.64%9.05%1.49
Compass Diversified HoldingsStock - Multi-Sector HoldingsUSDStock USA16.05.20225.28%739.96%23.004.07%-0.86%4.07%-0.86%22.7819.720.97%14.28%0.36
Gladstone Investment CorporationStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksUSDStock USA23.06.20225.21%822.31%14.021.37%5.02%1.37%6.94%13.3512.565.02%10.45%2.30
Ratos AB (publ)Stock - Asset Management & Custody BanksSEKStock Sweden17.05.20225.20%711.62%51.900.97%-7.16%0.97%-7.16%52.4047.55-0.95%8.37%1.67
Apollo Investment CorpStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksUSDStock USA23.06.20225.16%727.99%10.911.58%4.00%1.58%5.72%10.499.744.00%10.72%1.01
Sixth Street Specialty Lending IncStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksUSDStock USA23.06.20225.05%733.68%18.850.86%1.78%0.86%3.23%18.5217.311.78%8.19%0.79
Tamburi Investment PartnersStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksEURStock Italy22.06.20225.02%655.57%7.360.14%1.24%0.14%1.10%7.277.001.24%4.95%0.85
Goldman Sachs BDC Closed End FundStock - Asset Management & Custody BanksUSDStock USA27.06.20225.01%835.95%17.660.91%0.91%1.44%5.50%17.5016.290.91%7.78%1.32
Schouw & Co.Stock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...DKKStock Denmark20.04.20224.93%773.89%494.002.70%0.41%2.70%0.41%586.92468.78-15.83%5.11%1.84



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-21.48%-4.34%-2.17%-0.78%-7.06%-3.18%-6.02%                        
202135.40%0.82%8.40%3.31%8.04%0.85%1.00%1.05%2.43%-1.30%5.30%0.43%0.87%
202082.40%2.15%-4.80%5.70%20.00%8.73%3.10%3.12%5.76%-1.83%-1.66%16.66%7.39%
201939.16%6.34%3.67%1.04%6.06%-1.90%4.01%3.36%-2.93%4.24%1.25%5.67%3.17%
20189.60%6.21%-0.43%1.01%1.94%0.97%1.58%2.12%1.94%1.08%-5.54%1.98%-3.18%
201720.21%2.49%2.80%2.87%2.74%-0.14%0.25%0.20%1.65%3.89%1.76%0.36%-0.22%
201619.12%-2.32%0.33%4.75%0.59%0.88%-0.28%5.47%3.44%0.86%-2.60%3.37%3.51%
201511.46%3.56%5.65%-0.22%0.77%1.32%-2.40%2.06%-2.92%-2.53%2.54%2.60%0.83%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.88%-5.88%                        
202135.40%0.82%8.40%3.31%8.04%0.85%1.00%1.05%2.43%-1.30%5.30%0.43%0.87%
202082.40%2.15%-4.80%5.70%20.00%8.73%3.10%3.12%5.76%-1.83%-1.66%16.66%7.39%
201939.16%6.34%3.67%1.04%6.06%-1.90%4.01%3.36%-2.93%4.24%1.25%5.67%3.17%
20189.60%6.21%-0.43%1.01%1.94%0.97%1.58%2.12%1.94%1.08%-5.54%1.98%-3.18%
201720.21%2.49%2.80%2.87%2.74%-0.14%0.25%0.20%1.65%3.89%1.76%0.36%-0.22%
201619.12%-3.32%1.36%4.75%0.59%0.88%-0.28%5.47%3.44%0.86%-2.60%3.37%3.51%
201511.41%3.33%5.65%-0.22%0.77%1.32%-2.40%2.06%-4.72%2.01%2.60%0.83%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202215.60%    2.17%0.78%7.06%3.18%6.02%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016        1.03%                                        
2015                                    2.53%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
25.01.2022Sold564.8102425.06%2164
22.02.2016Bought107.5706
21.01.2016Sold107.57022.04%105
08.10.2015Bought105.4246
25.08.2015Sold105.6115.56%222
15.01.2015Bought100.0449