AIndex Marine - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 654.98 USD with a daily change of -0.18%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 663.37 on 26th Apr gaining 2.72%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 22nd Jun.

Golden Ocean Group Ltd exits (-6.32%) from the Aindex on the next trading day.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Clarkson on 24th Jun weighed 5.01% at 2885, Pan Ocean Co Ltd on 25th May weighed 5.01% at 8070, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd on 17th May weighed 4.94% at 68.05, MPC Container Ships ASA on 16th May weighed 4.93% at 26.958 and the following were excluded: Pan Ocean Co Ltd on 24th Jun at 5890, Diana Shipping inc on 23rd Jun at 4.68, Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd on 14th Jun at 21.1, MPC Container Ships ASA on 10th Jun at 23.93.

The Aindex is 26.8% invested and the remaining 73.2% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will decrease to 20.4%.

The AI system, in the 1945 market days analysed, identified 7 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 38.23%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:27

TAGS:



Holdings OUT
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Golden Ocean Group LtdStock - Transportation: MarineNOKStock Norway09.02.20226.32%396.89%115.55-2.69%-9.37%-2.69%-9.37%96.20115.6120.11%2.64%0.77


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Orient Overseas International LtdStock - Transportation: MarineHKDStock Hong Kong23.03.20225.77%2100.00%217.000.28%-5.57%0.28%-5.57%218.55209.55-0.71%3.43%1.31
Eagle Bulk Shipping IncStock - Transportation: MarineUSDStock USA08.02.20225.28%754.14%49.28-2.55%-14.58%-2.55%-14.58%49.0637.280.45%24.36%0.36
ClarksonStock - Transportation: MarineGBXStock UK24.06.20225.09%640.41%2930.001.56%1.56%0.00%0.51%2885.002346.841.56%19.90%1.33
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics ASAStock - Transportation: MarineNOKStock Norway23.02.20224.30%442.79%54.05-0.09%-6.16%-0.09%-6.16%67.7952.62-20.27%2.64%1.90



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-1.81%1.79%5.92%5.97%-9.86%6.43%-10.42%                        
2021112.46%3.74%20.28%16.24%14.77%11.03%14.18%-6.34%9.94%-5.56%-2.15%0.05%5.75%
202063.60%-4.67%-2.01%-0.13%5.47%-0.26%1.83%1.92%6.09%1.47%4.53%25.29%13.92%
201920.92%0.98%1.44%0.75%2.32%-1.36%2.45%0.57%1.66%1.71%2.62%1.75%4.36%
20182.53%3.86%0.22%-2.03%1.27%4.02%1.45%-1.59%-1.16%-1.11%-2.66%0.77%-0.30%
201720.13%5.71%2.55%0.78%0.76%-0.47%0.45%7.34%4.79%-3.78%0.84%-0.11%0.13%
20166.11%-0.20%0.14%0.97%1.04%0.84%-2.47%-0.05%0.83%2.27%-0.76%0.33%3.10%
201521.60%0.98%3.32%2.24%8.82%-0.58%0.47%0.29%0.03%-0.79%3.13%2.47%-0.28%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-0.55%1.79%5.92%5.97%-12.95%                        
2021116.31%3.74%20.28%16.24%14.77%11.03%14.18%-6.34%9.94%-3.62%3.29%
202061.61%-4.67%-1.75%4.17%-0.26%1.83%1.92%6.09%1.47%4.53%24.82%13.92%
201920.88%0.98%1.44%0.75%2.32%-1.36%2.45%0.57%1.62%1.71%2.62%1.75%4.36%
20182.97%3.86%0.22%-2.03%1.27%4.02%1.45%-1.59%-1.16%-1.11%-1.21%-0.29%-0.30%
201718.73%5.71%2.55%0.78%0.76%-0.47%0.45%6.09%4.79%-3.78%0.84%-0.11%0.13%
20166.11%-0.20%0.14%0.97%1.04%0.84%-2.47%-0.05%0.83%2.27%-0.76%0.33%3.10%
201520.41%-0.01%3.32%2.24%8.82%-0.58%0.47%0.29%0.03%-0.79%3.13%2.47%-0.28%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20221.26%                    10.42%                        
20213.85%                                1.94%2.15%        
2020        0.26%0.13%                                    
2019                                                    
20180.44%                                    1.45%        
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
26.04.2022Sold663.37462.72%138
09.12.2021Bought645.8145
21.09.2021Sold657.5158159.03%312
13.11.2020Bought253.8361
10.11.2020Sold252.875339.49%214
10.04.2020Bought181.2854
27.02.2020Sold179.75685.14%191
20.08.2019Bought170.9778
08.08.2019Sold170.91667.07%275
06.11.2018Bought159.6256
11.10.2018Sold160.30726.18%454
14.07.2017Bought150.9805
11.07.2017Sold149.231347.98%911
12.01.2015Bought100.8476