AIndex Metals & Mining - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 3251.85 CAD with a daily change of 0.04%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 3702.07 on 27th Apr gaining 981.19%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 14th Jun.

Deterra Royalties Ltd enters into the Aindex on the next trading day weighted 5%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Seabridge Gold Inc. on 2nd Jun weighed 4.88% at 14.5, Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold Inc on 25th May weighed 4.97% at 37.07, Voestalpine AG on 23rd May weighed 4.98% at 27, IGO Ltd on 19th May weighed 4.94% at 10.98 and the following were excluded: Yamana Gold Inc on 24th Jun at 6.1, Voestalpine AG on 23rd Jun at 21.9, Outokumpu Oyj on 23rd Jun at 4.3, Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold Inc on 23rd Jun at 30.46.

The Aindex is 38.1% invested and the remaining 61.9% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 43.1%.

The AI system, in the 1945 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 391.75%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:29

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Deterra Royalties LtdStock - Metals & Mining: SteelAUDStock Australia5.00%867.70%4.280.00%0.00%0.94%1.18%4.444.29-3.73%1.93%2.42


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Western Areas LtdStock - Metals & Mining: Diversified Metals &a...AUDStock Australia26.08.20216.56%1261.96%3.860.00%-0.26%0.00%-0.26%2.983.2329.53%16.21%1.34
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd.Stock - Metals & Mining: Diversified Metals &a...CADStock Canada18.03.20226.10%178.44%34.752.06%-3.82%2.06%-3.82%33.9428.942.39%16.73%0.69
NV Bekaert SAStock - Metals & Mining: SteelEURStock Belgium21.03.20225.59%764.99%32.641.94%-1.63%1.94%-1.63%34.7131.10-5.97%4.72%0.76
Franco-Nevada CorporationStock - Metals & Mining: GoldCADStock Canada07.03.20225.41%399.36%178.621.32%-1.33%1.32%-1.33%202.61164.99-11.84%7.63%0.69
Tubacex S.AStock - Metals & Mining: SteelEURStock Spain12.05.20225.26%250.73%2.27-6.20%-4.42%-6.20%-4.42%2.281.96-0.22%13.60%2.11
Sandstorm Gold Ltd NStock - Metals & Mining: GoldCADStock Canada18.05.20225.22%740.50%8.022.69%-3.37%2.69%-3.37%8.116.58-1.11%17.92%1.01
Piedmont Lithium Ltd ADRStock - Metals & Mining: Diversified Metals &a...USDStock USA17.05.20223.99%653.50%41.64-0.76%-16.47%-0.76%-16.47%54.5541.45-23.67%0.44%1.05



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.57%-2.95%8.63%2.78%-6.10%-5.06%-8.46%                        
202166.62%6.13%10.43%1.17%6.91%12.15%-0.29%4.67%4.92%1.49%6.99%-1.94%0.51%
2020229.60%1.66%8.23%-1.78%22.56%10.30%22.20%19.81%8.82%1.54%4.91%19.27%11.44%
201936.10%6.08%0.96%-0.61%-2.03%-1.50%11.45%3.22%2.88%-5.03%5.67%2.70%8.63%
201812.08%3.60%1.40%-2.75%2.47%3.59%-1.14%1.37%-3.55%1.58%1.25%4.04%-0.07%
201741.12%9.35%8.51%-4.72%-3.95%-2.04%3.97%7.17%10.18%-1.00%2.11%-1.90%9.00%
2016116.41%0.25%13.91%2.28%22.84%-2.46%19.60%13.50%-1.04%11.91%1.18%2.59%-0.91%
201543.99%3.38%3.11%3.09%7.39%1.59%6.90%-1.10%-1.69%8.96%4.69%-4.23%5.77%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.68%-2.95%8.63%2.78%-7.09%                        
202166.62%6.13%10.43%1.17%6.91%12.15%-0.29%4.67%4.92%1.49%6.99%-1.94%0.51%
2020229.60%1.66%8.23%-1.78%22.56%10.30%22.20%19.81%8.82%1.54%4.91%19.27%11.44%
201936.10%6.08%0.96%-0.61%-2.03%-1.50%11.45%3.22%2.88%-5.03%5.67%2.70%8.63%
201812.08%3.60%1.40%-2.75%2.47%3.59%-1.14%1.37%-3.55%1.58%1.25%4.04%-0.07%
201740.46%9.35%8.51%-4.72%-3.08%0.45%7.17%10.18%-1.00%2.11%-1.90%9.00%
2016116.41%0.25%13.91%2.28%22.84%-2.46%19.60%13.50%-1.04%11.91%1.18%2.59%-0.91%
201544.06%1.25%3.11%3.09%7.39%1.59%9.67%-1.52%-1.69%8.96%4.69%-4.23%5.77%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202212.25%                5.06%8.46%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                0.87%2.04%                            
2016                                                    
20150.07%                    2.77%                        


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
27.04.2022Sold3702.0707981.19%1763
29.06.2017Bought342.4081
26.04.2017Sold340.8105165.30%665
01.07.2015Bought128.4644
18.06.2015Sold131.2328.76%157
12.01.2015Bought101.9159