AIndex Professional Services - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 476.19 USD with a daily change of 0.03%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 492.28 on 10th May gaining 391.32%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 1st Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: SGS SA on 23rd Jun weighed 5% at 2100, LifeWorks Inc on 21st Jun weighed 4.97% at 31.2, Openjobmetis SpA Agenzia per il Lavoro on 27th May weighed 4.96% at 9.36, Synergie SE on 26th May weighed 4.99% at 34 and the following were excluded: Openjobmetis SpA Agenzia per il Lavoro on 23rd Jun at 8.65, Pagegroup PLC on 17th Jun at 394.4, Randstad NV on 17th Jun at 46.03, Relx PLC on 15th Jun at 2093.

The Aindex is 37.1% invested and the remaining 62.9% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1931 market days analysed
Updated at 27th Jun - 21:28:56

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
FTI Consulting IncStock - Research & Consulting ServicesUSDStock USA29.03.20215.89%1261.61%177.622.40%9.00%2.40%9.00%139.74142.1827.11%19.95%0.44
Talenom OyjStock - Research & Consulting ServicesEURStock Finland18.03.20225.60%841.78%9.79-2.10%-1.61%-2.10%-1.61%9.478.543.38%12.79%0.67
AKKA Technologies SEStock - Research & Consulting ServicesEURStock France02.08.20215.59%1254.73%48.850.31%-0.10%0.31%-0.10%47.0436.793.85%24.69%0.68
SGS SAStock - Research & Consulting ServicesCHFStock Switzerland23.06.20225.24%798.66%2213.000.36%5.38%0.36%5.18%2100.001971.535.38%10.91%1.01
DKSH Holding AGStock - Research & Consulting ServicesCHFStock Switzerland17.06.20205.14%184.74%78.950.19%3.34%0.19%3.34%56.9270.2838.71%10.98%0.44
LifeWorks IncStock - Human Resource & Employment ServicesCADStock Canada21.06.20224.94%1260.00%31.040.88%-0.51%0.88%0.06%31.2023.35-0.51%24.78%0.93
Nielsen Holdings PLCStock - Research & Consulting ServicesUSDStock USA04.04.20224.73%280.98%23.531.64%8.33%1.64%8.33%27.3021.61-13.81%8.18%0.66



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.09%-6.46%-1.34%2.22%-1.62%-3.06%-4.52%                        
202131.39%-3.16%1.54%6.41%6.33%0.89%3.16%4.93%2.80%-0.64%4.32%-0.77%2.28%
202043.90%2.89%-4.07%2.93%11.67%6.59%-1.68%2.19%3.83%0.63%-3.43%11.61%5.17%
201949.64%5.25%7.52%3.57%9.34%0.88%3.60%5.02%-0.45%-0.46%-0.33%2.56%5.02%
201813.81%4.61%-2.89%0.44%2.67%4.32%3.11%2.00%4.31%-0.86%-3.69%1.89%-2.40%
201724.31%0.12%3.58%0.19%1.88%3.68%-1.17%0.22%3.79%4.00%3.65%2.47%-0.25%
201618.09%-4.02%-1.11%6.36%0.48%3.53%0.50%3.48%1.07%1.24%-0.90%4.41%2.13%
201517.35%0.29%0.88%0.29%0.91%-0.09%4.53%1.81%-1.90%1.74%3.23%1.91%2.67%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.19%-6.46%-1.34%2.22%-1.62%-4.31%                        
202131.39%-3.16%1.54%6.41%6.33%0.89%3.16%4.93%2.80%-0.64%4.32%-0.77%2.28%
202043.90%2.89%-4.07%2.93%11.67%6.59%-1.68%2.19%3.83%0.63%-3.43%11.61%5.17%
201949.64%5.25%7.52%3.57%9.34%0.88%3.60%5.02%-0.45%-0.46%-0.33%2.56%5.02%
201813.81%4.61%-2.89%0.44%2.67%4.32%3.11%2.00%4.31%-0.86%-3.69%1.89%-2.40%
201724.31%0.12%3.58%0.19%1.88%3.68%-1.17%0.22%3.79%4.00%3.65%2.47%-0.25%
201618.09%-4.02%-1.11%6.36%0.48%3.53%0.50%3.48%1.07%1.24%-0.90%4.41%2.13%
201517.02%0.01%0.88%0.29%0.91%-0.09%4.53%1.81%-1.90%1.74%3.23%1.91%2.67%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.90%                    4.52%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold492.2764391.32%2661
26.01.2015Bought100.194