AIndex Semiconductor - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1213.43 USD with a daily change of 2.28%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1207.03 on 14th Jun losing -6.54%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Qualcomm Incorporated on 23rd Jun weighed 10.02% at 122.75, ASML Holding NV on 22nd Jun weighed 10.04% at 460.65, Marvell Technology Group Ltd on 27th May weighed 9.82% at 60, TE Connectivity Ltd on 2nd May weighed 9.88% at 125.03 and the following were excluded: TE Connectivity Ltd on 17th Jun at 113.15, Marvell Technology Group Ltd on 17th Jun at 45.15, Marvell Technology Group Ltd on 12th May at 51.38, Sitime Corporation on 22nd Apr at 166.4.

The Aindex is 56.2% invested and the remaining 43.8% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 7 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (74.65%) was higher than negative trades (-6.54%) at a ratio of 11.4 to 1 and the overall average change is 63.05%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:42

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
CMC Materials IncStock - Semiconductor EquipmentUSDStock USA23.12.202112.51%167.74%179.623.51%3.62%3.51%3.62%187.65162.77-4.28%9.38%2.31
Monolithic Power Systems IncStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA02.02.202212.24%891.76%419.414.94%8.34%4.94%8.34%410.40325.842.20%22.31%1.01
Analog Devices IncStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA11.03.202211.05%7100.00%149.692.85%4.34%2.85%4.34%153.20142.53-2.29%4.78%0.69
ASML Holding NVStock - Semiconductor EquipmentEURStock Netherlands22.06.202210.38%7100.00%484.855.31%5.25%5.31%7.95%460.65420.805.25%13.21%0.83
Qualcomm IncorporatedStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA23.06.202210.01%6100.00%125.104.17%1.91%4.17%3.54%122.75103.851.91%16.98%0.93



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-25.98%-11.60%-2.04%1.40%-12.77%1.61%-4.90%                        
202156.06%3.42%4.78%-0.69%-0.43%-0.20%8.45%0.79%7.08%-5.49%11.32%10.40%7.35%
202094.23%1.22%-5.25%4.21%14.83%5.86%11.02%15.95%2.31%-3.19%1.51%15.86%6.62%
201968.50%9.69%5.56%1.09%9.07%-13.93%8.75%10.11%-2.17%5.35%12.73%2.18%7.86%
20188.02%10.86%-0.10%-1.66%-4.40%10.33%-3.35%-0.11%6.32%-0.47%-7.61%5.53%-5.61%
201753.68%3.91%0.35%4.76%4.40%8.27%-5.35%7.90%4.38%5.69%12.70%-2.29%0.32%
201648.70%-8.85%-1.15%7.86%-0.87%9.22%-1.20%6.10%10.74%4.21%2.86%9.94%3.28%
201532.19%2.77%9.54%2.16%0.93%6.70%-4.85%-4.75%1.01%-1.36%11.56%8.43%-2.29%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-22.61%-11.60%-2.04%-4.37%-1.20%-5.40%                        
202156.06%3.42%4.78%-0.69%-0.43%-0.20%8.45%0.79%7.08%-5.49%11.32%10.40%7.35%
202094.23%1.22%-5.25%4.21%14.83%5.86%11.02%15.95%2.31%-3.19%1.51%15.86%6.62%
201968.50%9.69%5.56%1.09%9.07%-13.93%8.75%10.11%-2.17%5.35%12.73%2.18%7.86%
20183.70%10.86%-0.10%-1.66%-4.40%10.33%-3.35%-0.11%6.32%-0.47%-7.61%5.53%-9.39%
201753.68%3.91%0.35%4.76%4.40%8.27%-5.35%7.90%4.38%5.69%12.70%-2.29%0.32%
201634.69%-10.65%2.01%7.86%-0.87%9.22%-6.02%1.94%10.74%4.21%2.86%7.74%3.28%
201532.43%-2.15%9.54%2.16%0.93%6.70%-4.85%11.40%8.43%-2.29%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.37%            12.77%                                
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016        3.16%                                        
20150.24%                        4.75%    1.36%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold1207.0297-6.54%42
03.05.2022Bought1291.5146
15.03.2022Sold1357.5275322.95%1170
31.12.2018Bought320.9695
21.12.2018Sold308.130366.29%764
17.11.2016Bought185.2988
14.11.2016Sold181.585329.04%125
12.07.2016Bought140.7196
27.06.2016Sold128.591711.95%129
19.02.2016Bought114.8678
14.01.2016Sold116.18535.47%104
02.10.2015Bought110.1634
30.06.2015Sold115.915812.20%159
22.01.2015Bought103.3137