AIndex Shipping - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 605.81 USD with a daily change of 0.7%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 644.83 on 26th May and now loses -6.05%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 548.05 is 9.53% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.7 standard deviations (13.69%).
The AIndex continues its descent from the main cycle high at 2 o'clock from 16th Jun.

Golden Ocean Group Ltd exits (-5.69%) from the Aindex on the next trading day.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: CSSC Hong Kong Shipping Co Ltd on 27th May weighed 4.97% at 1.44, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd on 17th May weighed 4.99% at 68.05, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd on 6th May weighed 5% at 65.89, Ardmore Shpng on 6th May weighed 5% at 7.15 and the following were excluded: Diana Shipping inc on 23rd Jun at 4.68, SFL Corporation Ltd on 21st Jun at 9.2, Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd on 14th Jun at 21.1, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd on 9th Jun at 57.42.

The Aindex is 48.2% invested and the remaining 51.8% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will decrease to 42.5%.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (448.28%) was higher than negative trades (-6.05%) at a ratio of 74.1 to 1 and the overall average change is 221.12%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:42

TAGS:



Holdings OUT
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Golden Ocean Group LtdStock - Transportation: MarineNOKStock Norway09.02.20225.69%396.89%115.55-2.69%-9.37%-2.69%-9.37%96.20115.6120.11%2.64%0.77


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
d Amico International Shipping S.AStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationEURStock Italy30.12.20218.61%157.72%0.191.74%3.54%1.74%3.54%0.100.1895.20%3.85%0.92
Scorpio Tankers IncStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA28.04.20226.89%161.71%34.822.87%-1.22%2.87%-1.22%24.0028.0145.08%19.55%0.45
Golar LNG LimitedStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA03.03.20226.04%258.84%22.583.48%1.30%3.48%1.30%18.1920.0024.13%11.45%0.28
EuronavStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationEURStock Belgium05.04.20225.68%278.97%11.492.32%5.70%2.32%5.70%10.5110.539.32%8.32%1.55
CSSC Hong Kong Shipping Co LtdStock - Specialized FinanceHKDStock Hong Kong27.05.20225.21%1235.65%1.411.44%7.63%1.44%7.63%1.441.22-2.08%13.53%1.19
GasLog Partners LPStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA28.03.20225.16%224.78%5.713.63%-8.64%3.63%-8.64%5.825.30-1.89%7.14%0.31
Ardmore ShpngStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA06.05.20224.91%130.61%7.00-1.55%-7.65%-1.55%-7.65%7.156.05-2.10%13.54%0.85



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202211.98%4.71%4.77%8.68%-9.77%11.18%-6.38%                        
2021109.12%5.05%21.00%15.70%12.53%7.84%14.83%-7.94%11.66%-0.92%-1.57%-2.17%4.03%
202057.95%-6.55%-0.23%2.96%10.71%-0.52%1.58%3.80%3.40%1.46%2.04%17.42%12.73%
201925.85%1.17%1.11%1.17%3.20%-1.08%2.66%0.90%2.90%1.25%3.68%1.25%5.14%
20183.10%0.98%0.20%-1.27%0.03%4.02%2.31%-1.59%-0.68%-0.33%0.94%-0.50%-0.91%
20179.64%3.68%0.05%0.39%-0.58%-0.78%1.13%6.24%1.59%-1.99%0.66%-1.50%0.64%
20161.32%-1.04%-0.33%-0.41%2.07%0.67%-1.48%0.57%-0.71%1.63%-1.28%-0.90%2.64%
201514.49%0.52%2.33%2.51%8.19%-1.62%-0.51%2.21%-0.01%-0.93%1.76%-0.23%-0.26%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-1.94%4.71%4.77%8.68%-12.46%0.35%-6.38%                        
2021109.12%5.05%21.00%15.70%12.53%7.84%14.83%-7.94%11.66%-0.92%-1.57%-2.17%4.03%
202057.95%-6.55%-0.23%2.96%10.71%-0.52%1.58%3.80%3.40%1.46%2.04%17.42%12.73%
201925.85%1.17%1.11%1.17%3.20%-1.08%2.66%0.90%2.90%1.25%3.68%1.25%5.14%
20183.10%0.98%0.20%-1.27%0.03%4.02%2.31%-1.59%-0.68%-0.33%0.94%-0.50%-0.91%
20179.64%3.68%0.05%0.39%-0.58%-0.78%1.13%6.24%1.59%-1.99%0.66%-1.50%0.64%
20161.32%-1.04%-0.33%-0.41%2.07%0.67%-1.48%0.57%-0.71%1.63%-1.28%-0.90%2.64%
201510.33%1.62%8.19%-1.62%-0.51%2.21%-0.01%-0.93%1.76%-0.23%-0.26%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
26.05.2022Bought644.8272
26.04.2022Sold564.7089448.28%2595
19.03.2015Bought102.9962