AIndex STOXX Europe 600 - CHF - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 496.42 CHF with a daily change of 0.13%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 514.1 on 2nd May and now loses -3.44%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 490.11 is 1.27% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.09 standard deviations (13.7%). This value suggests that the operation is about to close.
The AIndex is in the stop zone towards the main cycle low at 4 o'clock from 8th Jun. Even if the probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (0.58%), the buy position could still be closed.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Nestle SA on 27th Jun weighed 9.99% at 111.96, PSP Swiss Property AG on 23rd Jun weighed 10.01% at 103.8, Swiss Prime Site AG on 23rd Jun weighed 10.01% at 83, SGS SA on 23rd Jun weighed 10.01% at 2100 and the following were excluded: Swiss Re AG on 24th Jun at 72.72, Roche Holding AG Participation on 14th Jun at 309.5, Swisscom AG on 14th Jun at 533.6, Baloise Holding AG on 13th Jun at 153.3.

The Aindex is 51.1% invested and the remaining 48.9% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1881 market days analysed, identified 7 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (60.76%) was higher than negative trades (-4.5%) at a ratio of 13.5 to 1 and the overall average change is 32.79%
Updated at 27th Jun - 21:28:45

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
SGS SAStock - Research & Consulting ServicesCHFStock Switzerland23.06.202210.41%798.66%2213.000.36%5.38%0.36%5.18%2100.001971.535.38%10.91%1.01
Barry Callebaut AGStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...CHFStock Switzerland12.04.202210.33%292.47%2160.000.65%3.15%0.65%3.15%2276.002048.63-5.10%5.16%0.61
Swiss Prime Site AGStock - Real Estate Operating CompaniesCHFStock Switzerland23.06.202210.17%793.51%85.500.06%3.01%0.06%3.01%83.0081.693.01%4.46%1.34
PSP Swiss Property AGStock - Real Estate Operating CompaniesCHFStock Switzerland23.06.202210.12%789.90%106.40-0.37%2.50%-0.37%2.60%103.8096.202.50%9.59%1.09
Nestle SAStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...CHFStock Switzerland27.06.202210.04%8100.00%112.580.55%0.55%0.84%4.84%111.96105.650.55%6.15%0.77



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.70%-2.90%-3.09%-1.76%-0.28%-2.47%-1.78%                        
202132.61%1.36%2.23%3.63%-1.13%3.81%5.18%4.95%4.22%-4.71%4.98%-1.32%5.95%
202041.85%3.06%-3.59%7.91%8.36%7.15%7.46%0.20%-0.27%-0.31%-4.50%7.56%3.63%
201934.80%4.42%3.47%1.89%3.18%0.08%3.20%1.91%1.53%2.86%2.81%1.66%3.31%
2018-3.79%0.25%-4.85%-0.49%2.41%3.26%1.73%1.36%4.15%-3.81%-1.59%-2.73%-3.06%
201766.82%6.93%8.18%5.13%7.61%1.15%-1.50%4.61%1.79%3.28%11.40%2.76%1.63%
201617.21%-4.75%-0.14%4.74%1.16%6.51%-3.53%3.76%1.43%2.52%-0.69%2.62%2.92%
201518.39%-1.22%8.25%2.85%-1.61%1.08%-2.79%6.69%-5.03%0.87%5.16%2.28%1.28%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.96%-2.90%-2.89%-1.69%-1.78%                        
202132.61%1.36%2.23%3.63%-1.13%3.81%5.18%4.95%4.22%-4.71%4.98%-1.32%5.95%
202041.85%3.06%-3.59%7.91%8.36%7.15%7.46%0.20%-0.27%-0.31%-4.50%7.56%3.63%
201934.80%4.42%3.47%1.89%3.18%0.08%3.20%1.91%1.53%2.86%2.81%1.66%3.31%
20180.50%0.25%-4.85%-0.49%2.41%3.26%1.73%1.36%4.15%-3.81%-2.06%-1.04%
201766.82%6.93%8.18%5.13%7.61%1.15%-1.50%4.61%1.79%3.28%11.40%2.76%1.63%
201614.07%-6.09%2.57%4.74%1.16%6.51%-5.37%1.66%1.43%2.52%-0.69%2.62%2.92%
20154.60%-5.37%8.25%2.85%-1.61%1.08%-2.79%6.69%-7.82%0.79%2.28%1.28%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.74%    0.20%1.76%0.28%0.78%                            
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20184.29%                                        2.73%2.02%
2017                                                    
2016        2.71%                                        
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
02.05.2022Bought514.1035
25.02.2022Sold530.0629136.60%1169
14.12.2018Bought224.0333
09.10.2018Sold234.011987.84%812
19.07.2016Bought124.5806
28.06.2016Sold119.71819.54%132
17.02.2016Bought109.2907
08.01.2016Sold110.6831-1.94%77
23.10.2015Bought112.8705
24.08.2015Sold104.09649.04%214
22.01.2015Bought95.4668
16.01.2015Sold94.9486-8.13%4
12.01.2015Bought103.3545