AIndex STOXX Europe 600 - EUR - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 635.54 EUR with a daily change of 0.61%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 685.36 on 2nd Mar gaining 529.6%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 13th Jun, the current position matches the maximum probability of an upward move (2.27%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Tenaris S.A on 3rd Jun weighed 4.98% at 15.7, Continental Aktiengesellschaft on 24th May weighed 5.02% at 65.82, Deutsche Telekom AG on 29th Apr weighed 4.96% at 17.75, Stora Enso Oyj R on 8th Apr weighed 4.95% at 19.1 and the following were excluded: Carrefour SA on 23rd Jun at 16.91, Klepierre SA on 15th Jun at 19.085, ASR Nederland NV on 14th Jun at 38.55, Safran SA on 10th May at 93.39.

The Aindex is 64% invested and the remaining 36% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1918 market days analysed
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:36

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
TotalEnergies SEStock - Integrated Oil & GasEURStock France10.12.20216.86%2100.00%50.000.90%0.83%0.90%0.83%42.0541.8318.90%16.33%0.52
Galp Energia NomStock - Integrated Oil & GasEURStock Portugal17.03.20225.88%296.77%11.461.60%1.42%1.60%1.42%10.4910.579.30%7.79%1.71
EDP Energias de Portugal SAStock - Electric UtilitiesEURStock Portugal01.03.20225.75%998.63%4.48-0.24%-1.08%-0.24%-1.08%4.303.734.21%16.70%0.52
Deutsche Telekom AGStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesEURStock Germany29.04.20225.58%12100.00%18.84-0.20%1.72%-0.20%1.72%17.7515.966.15%15.29%0.76
Continental AktiengesellschaftStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentEURStock Germany24.05.20225.47%798.72%68.282.49%-5.46%2.49%-5.46%65.8261.403.74%10.08%1.73
Deutsche Borse AGStock - Financial Exchanges & DataEURStock Germany17.03.20225.45%1100.00%158.951.05%2.71%1.05%2.71%156.88149.681.32%5.83%1.57
ThalesStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock France11.03.20225.39%1100.00%114.901.19%-0.35%1.19%-0.35%112.45104.322.18%9.21%1.39
BAWAG Group AGStock - Diversified BanksEURStock Austria17.03.20225.14%879.62%44.441.05%-0.18%1.05%-0.18%46.5941.22-4.61%7.24%1.19
Banco SantanderStock - Diversified BanksEURStock Spain15.03.20225.07%7100.00%2.770.38%-0.84%0.38%-0.84%2.912.59-4.89%6.45%0.91
Airbus Group SEStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock France15.03.20224.84%7100.00%93.210.77%-3.89%0.77%-3.89%102.6287.14-9.17%6.51%1.15
Stora Enso Oyj RStock - Paper ProductsEURStock Finland08.04.20224.36%499.47%15.582.50%1.86%2.50%1.86%19.1015.17-18.43%2.61%0.69
Tenaris S.AStock - Oil & Gas Equipment & ServicesEURStock Italy03.06.20224.21%3100.00%12.470.16%-5.60%0.16%-5.60%15.7012.08-20.57%3.12%1.16



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.45%-2.70%-4.10%-1.65%-2.40%0.49%-6.07%                        
202143.30%1.15%5.09%8.27%1.78%5.08%-0.07%1.55%5.63%0.08%6.38%-1.34%3.40%
202062.55%2.65%-2.27%4.90%8.99%8.46%7.88%0.07%2.70%-0.61%-2.96%15.97%5.38%
201933.53%9.06%4.06%1.49%3.93%-3.46%4.53%2.95%2.36%0.25%-0.91%3.98%1.56%
201813.78%6.23%-3.62%-1.61%6.75%6.95%-0.99%1.51%3.24%0.38%-5.59%1.75%-1.14%
201734.51%1.39%2.75%4.82%3.12%6.77%-2.50%3.30%-0.66%6.93%5.83%-0.19%-1.00%
201612.88%-3.87%0.71%4.62%-1.60%5.28%-3.55%3.90%-0.50%1.39%-0.58%0.36%6.66%
201539.88%9.41%6.18%6.29%1.30%3.72%-3.05%7.03%-7.59%0.66%8.83%3.50%-0.84%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.82%-2.70%-4.10%-2.28%                        
202143.30%1.15%5.09%8.27%1.78%5.08%-0.07%1.55%5.63%0.08%6.38%-1.34%3.40%
202062.55%2.65%-2.27%4.90%8.99%8.46%7.88%0.07%2.70%-0.61%-2.96%15.97%5.38%
201933.53%9.06%4.06%1.49%3.93%-3.46%4.53%2.95%2.36%0.25%-0.91%3.98%1.56%
201813.78%6.23%-3.62%-1.61%6.75%6.95%-0.99%1.51%3.24%0.38%-5.59%1.75%-1.14%
201734.51%1.39%2.75%4.82%3.12%6.77%-2.50%3.30%-0.66%6.93%5.83%-0.19%-1.00%
201612.88%-3.87%0.71%4.62%-1.60%5.28%-3.55%3.90%-0.50%1.39%-0.58%0.36%6.66%
201528.50%0.51%6.18%6.29%1.30%3.72%-3.05%7.03%-7.59%0.66%8.83%3.50%-0.84%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20226.63%            2.40%    6.07%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
02.03.2022Sold685.3627529.60%2595
23.01.2015Bought108.8577