AIndex Technology Hardware Storage & Peripherals - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1143.75 USD with a daily change of 0.85%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1371.96 on 25th Jan gaining 1231.94%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Seagate Technology PLC on 23rd Jun weighed 9.99% at 71.57, Immersion Corporation on 23rd May weighed 9.99% at 5.45, Western Digital Corporation on 5th May weighed 10.15% at 61.73, Pure Storage Inc on 18th Mar weighed 9.88% at 33.65 and the following were excluded: Xerox Corp on 15th Jun at 15.95, Western Digital Corporation on 14th Jun at 50.62, Pure Storage Inc on 6th May at 27.4, NCR Corp on 28th Apr at 29.01.

The Aindex is 43.3% invested and the remaining 56.7% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1945 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:33

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Guillemot Corporation S.AStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...EURStock France15.03.202211.21%634.42%11.163.33%-0.18%3.33%-0.18%12.4110.24-10.04%8.20%1.87
Canon Inc ADRStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA28.12.202111.10%233.28%23.64-0.04%-2.27%-0.04%-2.27%25.1722.51-6.08%4.79%0.69
Immersion CorporationStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA23.05.202210.67%121.72%5.630.18%9.96%0.18%9.96%5.454.883.30%13.39%2.47
Seagate Technology PLCStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA23.06.202210.28%688.15%74.154.81%3.60%4.81%4.70%71.5766.663.60%10.10%0.77



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-23.11%-5.35%-4.08%-1.04%-10.84%1.07%-5.04%                        
202171.28%33.87%20.55%1.08%2.65%-0.72%-1.45%-0.67%1.93%-2.60%-0.36%2.66%3.64%
202087.97%-1.66%-2.42%2.38%5.13%4.53%3.97%9.37%18.66%2.09%-1.23%10.20%16.12%
201929.17%7.13%3.73%-0.16%0.65%-7.63%6.03%-0.17%-0.52%6.58%5.82%2.76%2.61%
201840.40%4.43%-0.59%1.02%-2.14%26.82%4.75%6.88%-1.04%1.13%-1.86%0.89%-2.77%
201761.40%2.45%3.36%1.62%3.28%4.27%-1.39%1.37%2.65%13.13%13.60%2.12%3.42%
201612.37%-0.50%1.49%-0.85%-2.84%2.01%2.48%4.96%1.33%-0.91%1.94%2.82%0.02%
201541.31%0.23%2.49%12.04%5.69%5.84%-0.74%9.93%-0.98%-1.95%3.86%-0.31%0.05%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-7.77%-7.77%                        
202171.28%33.87%20.55%1.08%2.65%-0.72%-1.45%-0.67%1.93%-2.60%-0.36%2.66%3.64%
202087.97%-1.66%-2.42%2.38%5.13%4.53%3.97%9.37%18.66%2.09%-1.23%10.20%16.12%
201929.17%7.13%3.73%-0.16%0.65%-7.63%6.03%-0.17%-0.52%6.58%5.82%2.76%2.61%
201840.40%4.43%-0.59%1.02%-2.14%26.82%4.75%6.88%-1.04%1.13%-1.86%0.89%-2.77%
201761.40%2.45%3.36%1.62%3.28%4.27%-1.39%1.37%2.65%13.13%13.60%2.12%3.42%
201612.37%-0.50%1.49%-0.85%-2.84%2.01%2.48%4.96%1.33%-0.91%1.94%2.82%0.02%
201536.37%-3.27%2.49%12.04%5.69%5.84%-0.74%9.93%-0.98%-1.95%3.86%-0.31%0.05%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202215.34%    4.08%1.04%10.84%    5.04%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
25.01.2022Sold1371.96131231.94%2559
23.01.2015Bought103.0044