AIndex Etf Global Medium Risk - L05 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 398.13 EUR with a daily change of 0.15%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 414.69 on 15th Jun gaining 296.32%.
The AIndex is in the middle of its descent from the main cycle high at 3 o'clock from 17th Jun but the buy position has already been closed.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: iShares S&P 500 Information Technology Sector on 23rd Jun weighed 20.07% at 14.97, iShares MSCI Europe ESG Screened on 22nd Jun weighed 25.13% at 6.112, iShares VII PLC iShares NASDAQ 100 Hdg on 7th Jun weighed 20.01% at 7.914, iShares Core S&P 500 on 7th Jun weighed 20.01% at 393.52 and the following were excluded: WisdomTree Natural Gas on 21st Jun at 0.026, iShares Core S&P 500 on 20th Jun at 360.28, UBS MSCI EMU Socially Responsible on 14th Jun at 96.64, iShares VII PLC iShares NASDAQ 100 Hdg on 13th Jun at 7.327.

The Aindex is 62.5% invested and the remaining 37.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1919 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (296.32%) was higher than negative trades (-3.34%) at a ratio of 88.6 to 1 and the overall average change is 146.49%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:05

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Lyxor Commodities Refinitiv/CoreCommodity CRBEtf - Commodity Broad BasedEUREtf Italy10.03.202221.25%2100.00%26.69-0.43%-3.66%-0.43%-3.66%25.2025.435.89%4.70%0.28
iShares S&P 500 Information Technology SectorEtf - Equity Sector TechnologyEUREtf Germany23.06.202220.77%7100.00%15.740.74%5.12%0.74%5.46%14.9714.225.12%9.66%1.21
iShares MSCI Europe ESG ScreenedEtf - Equity Eurozone ESGEUREtf Germany22.06.202220.50%7100.00%6.310.41%3.30%0.41%2.27%6.115.983.30%5.27%1.01



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-3.34%-0.34%-0.26%1.17%3.36%3.06%-9.78%                        
202146.79%5.68%5.26%3.65%0.29%0.24%2.73%0.10%4.55%7.97%6.92%-0.58%2.64%
202062.11%-0.32%-2.03%9.05%9.74%3.63%4.94%3.22%5.42%1.11%-0.81%11.39%4.93%
201926.83%6.29%3.20%1.02%3.68%-5.85%4.97%3.09%-1.31%1.17%1.89%2.46%3.97%
2018-3.08%3.25%-2.55%-3.35%2.63%-1.01%-1.01%0.71%2.32%-0.52%-2.70%0.81%-1.44%
201713.88%1.57%5.71%1.15%-1.11%-0.70%-1.82%0.85%1.06%2.69%3.17%-0.89%1.62%
201614.87%-1.64%2.00%1.97%-1.40%2.85%1.83%3.58%0.12%0.46%2.50%0.52%1.29%
20158.44%8.33%5.97%2.77%-2.65%2.19%-3.63%2.38%-8.27%0.73%2.79%2.64%-3.93%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.68%-0.34%-0.26%1.17%3.36%3.06%-6.02%                        
202146.79%5.68%5.26%3.65%0.29%0.24%2.73%0.10%4.55%7.97%6.92%-0.58%2.64%
202062.11%-0.32%-2.03%9.05%9.74%3.63%4.94%3.22%5.42%1.11%-0.81%11.39%4.93%
201926.83%6.29%3.20%1.02%3.68%-5.85%4.97%3.09%-1.31%1.17%1.89%2.46%3.97%
2018-3.08%3.25%-2.55%-3.35%2.63%-1.01%-1.01%0.71%2.32%-0.52%-2.70%0.81%-1.44%
201713.88%1.57%5.71%1.15%-1.11%-0.70%-1.82%0.85%1.06%2.69%3.17%-0.89%1.62%
201618.18%3.22%1.97%-1.40%2.85%1.83%3.58%0.12%0.46%2.50%0.52%1.29%
2015-3.34%-1.47%5.97%2.77%-2.65%2.19%-3.63%2.38%-8.22%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20224.02%                    3.76%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
20163.31%1.64%1.22%                                        
2015                                0.05%            3.93%


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
15.06.2022Sold414.6916296.32%2310
17.02.2016Bought104.6348
24.08.2015Sold105.4976-3.34%213
23.01.2015Bought109.146