AIndex Etf EUR Growth - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 266.74 EUR with a daily change of -0.11%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 266.74 on 27th Jun, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 260.43 is 2.36% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.22 standard deviations (10.98%).
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (0.61%), but would improve (1.52%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.

Xtrackers CSI300 Swap enters into the Aindex on the next trading day weighted 10%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: WisdomTree Physical Palladium on 24th Jun weighed 9.96% at 164.27, iShares MSCI USA SRI on 22nd Jun weighed 10% at 10.296, iShares Eur Inflation Linked Govt Bond on 21st Jun weighed 9.99% at 218.3, Xtrackers II Eurozone Inflation Linked Bond on 21st Jun weighed 9.99% at 227.2 and the following were excluded: VanEck Vectors Global Mining on 23rd Jun at 26.97, Xtrackers MSCI USA ESG on 17th Jun at 36.185, iShares Edge S&P 500 Minimum Volatility on 15th Jun at 67.76, Xtrackers Portfolio on 14th Jun at 246.6.

The Aindex is 50.9% invested and the remaining 49.1% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 60.9%.

The AI system, in the 1920 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (55.46%) was higher than negative trades (0%) at a ratio of 0 to 1 and the overall average change is 41.59%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:05

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Xtrackers CSI300 SwapEtf - Equity ChinaEUREtf Italy10.00%12100.00%15.900.00%0.00%0.21%1.75%15.1014.08-10.59%1.30%1.22


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
iShares MSCI USA SRIEtf - Equity USA ESGEUREtf Germany22.06.202210.36%8100.00%10.760.22%4.49%0.22%4.59%10.3010.024.49%6.82%1.08
Amundi Euro InflationEtf - Fixed Income Inflation ProtectedEUREtf Italy21.06.202210.14%781.80%233.67-0.53%2.41%-0.53%2.32%228.17224.082.41%4.10%0.48
iShares Eur Inflation Linked Govt BondEtf - Fixed Income Inflation ProtectedEUREtf Italy21.06.202210.14%7100.00%223.44-0.57%2.35%-0.57%2.20%218.30211.162.35%5.49%0.93
WisdomTree Physical PalladiumEtf - Commodity Precious MetalsEUREtf Italy24.06.202210.14%667.92%167.170.44%1.77%0.44%2.03%164.27155.771.77%6.82%1.56
Xtrackers II Eurozone Inflation Linked BondEtf - Fixed Income Inflation ProtectedEUREtf Italy21.06.202210.14%781.44%232.51-0.60%2.34%-0.60%2.37%227.20220.042.34%5.36%0.82



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.40%-5.32%0.15%0.56%-3.49%-4.27%-3.97%                        
202126.44%5.23%-0.51%1.82%1.50%-0.87%7.29%0.03%2.77%-0.98%5.41%-0.97%3.42%
202062.05%4.79%-0.24%4.96%9.80%4.64%3.76%1.06%6.32%1.30%-0.35%9.18%4.61%
201925.35%5.18%2.43%2.88%1.53%-1.39%2.97%2.38%-1.32%2.65%0.37%3.43%1.90%
20180.54%1.87%-1.47%-1.51%-0.02%2.85%-0.44%0.59%2.13%-0.62%-2.49%-0.05%-0.19%
20173.26%-1.88%3.20%-0.75%-0.72%-2.12%-1.17%-0.45%0.71%2.00%3.07%0.32%1.17%
201614.27%0.27%2.86%0.19%-0.01%1.51%0.92%2.36%-0.07%-0.17%-0.06%3.62%2.08%
20153.95%4.37%1.71%1.98%-2.36%1.34%-2.60%1.34%-3.80%-0.27%3.99%1.15%-2.58%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.48%-5.32%0.15%0.56%-4.02%                        
202126.44%5.23%-0.51%1.82%1.50%-0.87%7.29%0.03%2.77%-0.98%5.41%-0.97%3.42%
202062.05%4.79%-0.24%4.96%9.80%4.64%3.76%1.06%6.32%1.30%-0.35%9.18%4.61%
201925.35%5.18%2.43%2.88%1.53%-1.39%2.97%2.38%-1.32%2.65%0.37%3.43%1.90%
20180.54%1.87%-1.47%-1.51%-0.02%2.85%-0.44%0.59%2.13%-0.62%-2.49%-0.05%-0.19%
20173.55%-1.88%3.20%-0.75%-0.72%-2.12%-1.17%2.54%3.07%0.32%1.17%
201614.27%0.27%2.86%0.19%-0.01%1.51%0.92%2.36%-0.07%-0.17%-0.06%3.62%2.08%
20152.35%-0.24%1.71%1.98%-2.36%1.34%-2.25%-0.21%3.99%1.15%-2.58%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20226.92%                4.27%3.97%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
20170.29%                        0.45%    0.54%            
2016                                                    
2015                        0.35%    3.80%0.06%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
27.06.2022Bought266.7366
27.04.2022Sold288.5533153.49%1694
06.09.2017Bought113.8304
30.06.2017Sold114.148612.79%667
02.09.2015Bought101.2071
08.06.2015Sold104.25730.09%137
22.01.2015Bought104.1624