AIndex Etf USD Growth - L05 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 274.44 USD with a daily change of 0.8%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 282.2 on 10th May gaining 187.33%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is uncertain (0.2%), but would improve (0.58%) when the cycle reaches 8 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: iShares S&P 500 Health Care Sector on 23rd Jun weighed 20% at 9.428, SPDR MSCI World on 23rd Jun weighed 25% at 25.735, Xtrackers MSCI World on 23rd Jun weighed 26.67% at 77.26, iShares S&P 500 Financials Sector on 6th Jun weighed 19.97% at 9.752 and the following were excluded: Utilities Select Sector SPDR Fund on 17th Jun at 65.58, iShares Usd TIPS 0 5 on 15th Jun at 5.165, iShares S&P 500 Financials Sector on 14th Jun at 8.95, iShares Global Inflation Linked Govt Bond on 14th Jun at 160.27.

The Aindex is 72.5% invested and the remaining 27.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 93.94%
Updated at 27th Jun - 21:28:59

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Xtrackers MSCI WorldEtf - Equity WorldUSDEtf UK23.06.202226.88%773.75%80.380.97%4.04%0.97%4.90%77.2674.284.04%7.59%1.11
SPDR MSCI WorldEtf - Equity WorldUSDEtf UK23.06.202225.23%874.74%26.810.98%4.17%0.98%4.94%25.7424.774.17%7.60%1.17
iShares S&P 500 Health Care SectorEtf - Equity Sector Health CareUSDEtf UK23.06.202220.43%976.33%9.941.44%5.41%1.44%8.02%9.438.935.41%10.18%1.05



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.71%-4.55%0.56%2.65%-6.05%-2.28%-2.39%                        
202120.29%1.72%0.06%2.11%4.58%1.25%1.44%2.46%1.50%-3.29%4.16%-1.16%4.08%
202028.94%1.65%0.41%0.98%6.16%3.20%1.42%1.78%1.70%-0.24%-1.67%6.94%3.70%
201919.49%7.95%1.40%1.88%2.38%-1.89%5.92%0.48%-2.44%-0.12%1.21%-0.11%1.73%
20183.82%6.74%-4.55%-1.07%2.20%2.78%0.19%2.69%3.83%1.69%-8.86%1.71%-2.63%
201736.69%4.68%2.76%2.02%3.46%3.17%1.98%3.60%2.31%1.90%3.15%1.39%1.30%
201618.43%0.44%2.11%3.50%0.50%1.38%2.53%4.57%1.56%2.07%-5.44%3.38%0.78%
20150.12%1.25%3.79%-0.94%0.78%0.30%-1.72%1.81%-5.88%-0.58%1.27%-0.03%0.38%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.21%-4.55%0.56%2.65%-6.05%-1.91%                        
202120.29%1.72%0.06%2.11%4.58%1.25%1.44%2.46%1.50%-3.29%4.16%-1.16%4.08%
202028.94%1.65%0.41%0.98%6.16%3.20%1.42%1.78%1.70%-0.24%-1.67%6.94%3.70%
201919.49%7.95%1.40%1.88%2.38%-1.89%5.92%0.48%-2.44%-0.12%1.21%-0.11%1.73%
20183.82%6.74%-4.55%-1.07%2.20%2.78%0.19%2.69%3.83%1.69%-8.86%1.71%-2.63%
201736.69%4.68%2.76%2.02%3.46%3.17%1.98%3.60%2.31%1.90%3.15%1.39%1.30%
201618.43%0.44%2.11%3.50%0.50%1.38%2.53%4.57%1.56%2.07%-5.44%3.38%0.78%
20152.18%0.90%3.79%-0.94%0.78%0.30%-1.72%1.81%-4.17%-0.01%1.27%-0.03%0.38%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.50%                0.37%2.39%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
20152.06%                            1.71%0.57%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold282.2012187.33%2420
24.09.2015Bought98.2142
21.08.2015Sold100.57170.55%218
15.01.2015Bought100.0221