AIndex Etf USD Growth - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 227.12 USD with a daily change of 1%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 226.88 on 13th Jun losing -6.69%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 9th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: SPDR S&P 500 Trust on 24th Jun weighed 4.96% at 381.4, SPDR S&P Dividend on 24th Jun weighed 4.96% at 118.33, Lyxor S&P 500 on 24th Jun weighed 4.96% at 39.325, SPDR S&P U.S. Health Care Select Sector on 24th Jun weighed 4.96% at 37.475 and the following were excluded: Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund on 17th Jun at 182.53, Utilities Select Sector SPDR Fund on 17th Jun at 65.58, iShares MSCI Sweden on 17th Jun at 31.06, AI Powered Equity on 17th Jun at 29.9.

The Aindex is 51% invested and the remaining 49% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1930 market days analysed, identified 6 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (31.1%) was higher than negative trades (-4.99%) at a ratio of 6.2 to 1 and the overall average change is 19.07%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:44

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
iShares AgribusinessEtf - Equity Thematic AgricultureUSDEtf UK11.08.20215.52%481.51%48.381.17%-1.37%1.17%-1.37%46.8347.533.31%1.75%0.51
iShares S&P 500 Health Care SectorEtf - Equity Sector Health CareUSDEtf UK23.06.20225.15%976.33%9.801.86%3.91%1.86%6.83%9.438.933.91%8.88%1.05
SPDR MSCI WorldEtf - Equity WorldUSDEtf UK23.06.20225.11%774.74%26.552.76%3.16%2.76%4.96%25.7424.773.16%6.69%1.17
Xtrackers MSCI WorldEtf - Equity WorldUSDEtf UK23.06.20225.11%773.75%79.612.60%3.04%2.60%4.92%77.2674.283.04%6.70%1.11
SPDR S&P 500 TrustEtf - Equity USAUSDEtf USA24.06.20225.06%7100.00%390.082.28%2.28%3.18%6.39%381.40346.012.28%11.30%0.69
SPDR S&P DividendEtf - Equity USA DividendUSDEtf USA24.06.20225.04%997.05%120.681.99%1.99%2.66%4.99%118.33112.931.99%6.42%1.01
Lyxor S&P 500Etf - Equity USAUSDEtf UK24.06.20225.02%778.13%39.971.64%1.64%2.65%5.58%39.3337.141.64%7.09%0.89
SSgA SPDR ETFs Europe I Public Limited Company SPD...Etf - Equity EurozoneUSDEtf UK24.06.20225.01%769.36%164.311.41%1.41%2.49%4.57%162.03152.761.41%7.03%0.96
SPDR S&P U.S. Health Care Select SectorEtf - Equity Sector Health CareUSDEtf UK24.06.20224.99%969.96%37.800.87%0.87%1.65%6.67%37.4834.650.87%8.33%0.94
Spdr Euro Stoxx 50Etf - Equity EurozoneUSDEtf USA18.03.20224.94%799.84%36.003.36%2.21%3.36%2.21%40.7131.90-11.57%11.39%0.69



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-16.71%-5.87%-1.24%1.69%-5.56%-0.63%-6.13%                        
202118.06%1.28%0.26%2.23%4.29%1.06%1.56%1.43%1.75%-3.52%4.89%-1.37%3.15%
202041.45%0.78%-1.90%3.11%9.58%4.32%2.70%3.33%4.71%-2.18%-1.86%9.25%4.15%
201919.41%4.93%2.11%1.83%1.89%-2.72%4.45%0.28%0.09%1.09%1.12%1.00%2.02%
2018-0.51%4.11%-4.49%-1.62%0.67%2.55%0.57%1.90%4.18%0.03%-7.62%1.45%-1.57%
201723.07%1.90%3.48%0.08%0.89%0.90%1.65%1.97%0.47%2.54%2.94%2.58%1.59%
201612.08%-1.40%1.56%3.61%0.84%0.63%1.66%3.28%-0.34%0.10%-2.25%2.79%1.15%
2015-0.11%0.56%2.05%-0.93%0.72%0.19%-1.22%0.91%-4.23%-0.11%2.37%0.23%-0.49%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.59%-6.46%2.11%-5.29%-0.50%-6.22%                        
202118.06%1.28%0.26%2.23%4.29%1.06%1.56%1.43%1.75%-3.52%4.89%-1.37%3.15%
202041.45%0.78%-1.90%3.11%9.58%4.32%2.70%3.33%4.71%-2.18%-1.86%9.25%4.15%
201919.41%4.93%2.11%1.83%1.89%-2.72%4.45%0.28%0.09%1.09%1.12%1.00%2.02%
20180.45%4.11%-4.49%-1.62%0.67%2.55%0.57%1.90%4.18%0.03%-6.48%1.18%-1.57%
201723.07%1.90%3.48%0.08%0.89%0.90%1.65%1.97%0.47%2.54%2.94%2.58%1.59%
20169.06%-1.70%2.70%0.84%0.63%1.66%3.28%-0.34%0.10%-2.25%2.79%1.15%
20152.66%-0.84%2.05%-0.93%0.72%0.19%-0.42%-0.20%2.37%0.23%-0.49%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20221.12%    1.24%0.42%0.27%0.13%                            
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20180.96%                                    1.14%        
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
20152.77%                    0.80%    4.23%                


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
13.06.2022Sold226.8846-6.69%14
30.05.2022Bought243.1496
26.04.2022Sold244.1683-3.29%56
01.03.2022Bought252.476
25.01.2022Sold255.094785.77%1181
01.11.2018Bought137.318
12.10.2018Sold138.638937.73%954
02.03.2016Bought100.6621
08.01.2016Sold97.95210.17%119
11.09.2015Bought97.7867
10.06.2015Sold101.910.75%138
23.01.2015Bought101.1564