AIndex Etf USD Lack - L05 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 317.1 USD with a daily change of 0%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 127.53 on 11th Sep 2018 and now gains 148.64%, the stop profit which is currently positioned at 313.48 is 1.14% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.09 standard deviations (13.24%). This value suggests that the operation is about to close.
The AIndex is in the middle of its descent from the main cycle high at 3 o'clock from 26th Apr. Even if the probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (0.7%), the buy position could still be closed.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: SPDR Bloomberg Barclays 0 3 Year U.S. Corporate Bond on 23rd Jun weighed 20% at 48.53, Xtrackers II Overnight Rate Swap on 28th Apr weighed 20.04% at 179.24, iShares MSCI Turkey on 4th Apr weighed 19.99% at 21.29, Xtrackers MSCI EM Latin America ESG Swap on 25th Mar weighed 19.98% at 44.34 and the following were excluded: iShares MSCI Turkey on 13th May at 21.17, VanEck Vectors Gold Miners on 28th Apr at 34.82, Xtrackers MSCI EM Latin America ESG Swap on 27th Apr at 39.19, SPDR Bloomberg Barclays 0 3 Year U.S. Corporate Bond on 28th Mar at 48.85.

The Aindex is 40.3% invested and the remaining 59.7% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1926 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 88.14%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:45

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Xtrackers II Overnight Rate SwapEtf - Money MarketUSDEtf UK28.04.202220.31%1243.67%179.490.01%0.03%0.01%0.03%179.24179.270.14%0.12%0.49
SPDR Bloomberg Barclays 0 3 Year U.S. Corporate BondEtf - Fixed Income CorporateUSDEtf UK23.06.202220.04%724.54%48.67-0.03%0.28%-0.03%0.51%48.5348.270.28%0.81%0.89



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-0.58%-1.70%4.13%2.46%-4.22%-1.10%0.07%                        
20216.41%1.68%-1.41%-2.46%0.35%-0.35%-0.02%1.95%3.64%5.54%-0.67%-3.26%1.57%
202092.48%-1.76%8.07%52.82%3.96%0.41%3.06%3.80%0.33%-1.38%0.61%1.60%5.04%
201914.84%7.68%0.06%-1.17%-1.30%0.11%8.07%2.34%-0.16%-2.00%-0.88%-0.83%2.61%
20181.86%3.75%-3.63%0.79%-0.89%-1.49%-0.70%-0.40%-1.89%3.01%1.01%2.09%0.45%
201715.81%1.56%0.44%1.37%3.75%1.70%0.91%1.87%2.29%-1.79%-0.70%0.50%3.00%
20165.77%3.07%-1.73%2.61%6.51%-6.10%6.74%2.23%-3.34%2.71%-3.65%-3.21%0.72%
20158.90%2.02%0.03%0.78%2.62%-0.97%-1.26%1.34%-0.70%0.67%-0.89%0.73%4.33%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-0.58%-1.70%4.13%2.46%-4.22%-1.10%0.07%                        
20216.41%1.68%-1.41%-2.46%0.35%-0.35%-0.02%1.95%3.64%5.54%-0.67%-3.26%1.57%
202092.48%-1.76%8.07%52.82%3.96%0.41%3.06%3.80%0.33%-1.38%0.61%1.60%5.04%
201914.84%7.68%0.06%-1.17%-1.30%0.11%8.07%2.34%-0.16%-2.00%-0.88%-0.83%2.61%
20183.97%3.75%-3.63%0.79%-0.89%-1.49%-0.60%2.65%1.01%2.09%0.45%
201715.81%1.56%0.44%1.37%3.75%1.70%0.91%1.87%2.29%-1.79%-0.70%0.50%3.00%
20165.77%3.07%-1.73%2.61%6.51%-6.10%6.74%2.23%-3.34%2.71%-3.65%-3.21%0.72%
20156.55%0.63%2.62%-0.97%-1.26%1.34%-0.70%0.67%-0.89%0.73%4.33%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20182.11%                    0.10%0.40%1.89%                
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
11.09.2018Bought127.5327
14.06.2018Sold130.179527.63%1178
24.03.2015Bought101.9992