AIndex Etf USD Lack - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 252.73 USD with a daily change of 0%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 252.13 on 17th Jun gaining 95.12%.
The AIndex is in the stop zone towards the main cycle low at 4 o'clock from 14th Jun but the buy position has already been closed.
The following are enters into the Aindex on the next trading day: iShares MSCI Turkey weighted 10% and Vanguard Global Aggregate Bond Hedged weighted 10%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: SPDR Bloomberg Barclays 0 3 Year U.S. Corporate Bond on 23rd Jun weighed 10% at 48.53, Xtrackers II Overnight Rate Swap on 28th Apr weighed 9.98% at 179.24, iShares MSCI Turkey on 4th Apr weighed 10% at 21.29, Xtrackers MSCI EM Latin America ESG Swap on 25th Mar weighed 9.95% at 44.34 and the following were excluded: SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Equipment & Services on 21st Jun at 63.06, iShares MSCI Turkey on 13th May at 21.17, VanEck Vectors Gold Miners on 28th Apr at 34.82, Xtrackers MSCI EM Latin America ESG Swap on 27th Apr at 39.19.

The Aindex is 20.2% invested and the remaining 79.8% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 40.2%.

The AI system, in the 1927 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 61.81%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:07

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
iShares MSCI TurkeyEtf - Equity TurkeyUSDEtf USA10.00%887.89%20.050.00%0.00%4.05%4.05%21.2921.30-0.70%1.61%2.10
Vanguard Global Aggregate Bond HedgedEtf - Fixed Income AggregateUSDEtf UK10.00%756.22%23.900.00%0.00%-0.10%0.79%0.000.000.00%0.00%1.22


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Xtrackers II Overnight Rate SwapEtf - Money MarketUSDEtf UK28.04.202210.20%1244.26%179.48-0.01%0.02%-0.01%0.02%179.24179.270.13%0.12%0.49
SPDR Bloomberg Barclays 0 3 Year U.S. Corporate BondEtf - Fixed Income CorporateUSDEtf UK23.06.202210.02%724.34%48.65-0.04%0.24%-0.04%0.15%48.5348.270.24%0.77%0.89



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-0.53%-1.14%2.75%2.80%-3.25%0.41%-1.94%                        
20212.25%-0.15%-1.43%-1.39%0.68%-0.09%0.37%1.61%1.64%2.13%-0.26%-1.40%0.60%
202060.87%0.17%5.22%32.61%4.78%0.30%1.03%3.55%-0.29%-1.23%-0.07%2.78%3.48%
201910.64%3.40%-0.11%0.17%-0.98%1.05%5.18%1.45%1.06%-1.39%-0.30%-0.79%1.60%
20185.49%2.32%-2.04%0.61%-0.99%-0.83%-0.40%-0.26%-0.83%1.36%0.39%4.64%1.56%
201715.18%1.68%1.17%1.29%2.48%1.93%0.91%2.24%2.34%-1.10%-0.46%0.65%1.13%
20166.50%2.41%-0.44%1.77%4.42%-4.41%4.85%2.69%-1.12%1.32%-0.97%-4.51%0.81%
20157.79%2.34%-1.23%-0.57%1.03%-0.81%-0.54%1.48%2.11%1.00%-0.42%1.11%2.10%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-0.77%-1.14%2.75%2.80%-3.25%0.41%-2.18%                        
20212.25%-0.15%-1.43%-1.39%0.68%-0.09%0.37%1.61%1.64%2.13%-0.26%-1.40%0.60%
202060.87%0.17%5.22%32.61%4.78%0.30%1.03%3.55%-0.29%-1.23%-0.07%2.78%3.48%
201910.64%3.40%-0.11%0.17%-0.98%1.05%5.18%1.45%1.06%-1.39%-0.30%-0.79%1.60%
20186.44%2.32%-2.04%0.61%-0.99%-0.83%-0.40%-0.11%1.27%0.39%4.64%1.56%
201715.18%1.68%1.17%1.29%2.48%1.93%0.91%2.24%2.34%-1.10%-0.46%0.65%1.13%
20166.50%2.41%-0.44%1.77%4.42%-4.41%4.85%2.69%-1.12%1.32%-0.97%-4.51%0.81%
20156.34%0.29%2.11%1.00%-0.42%1.11%2.10%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20180.95%                        0.15%0.83%                
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015        1.23%0.57%    0.81%0.54%                        


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
17.06.2022Sold252.128795.12%1375
11.09.2018Bought129.2176
20.07.2018Sold130.37628.50%1087
29.07.2015Bought101.4601