AIndex Funds DB EUR Risk 2/5 - L10 signed the value of the basket on 23rd Jun at 126.49 EUR with a daily change of 0.05%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 126.93 on 14th Jun losing -3.03%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 8th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is uncertain (0.15%), but would improve (0.65%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Franklin Strategic Income on 22nd Jun weighed 10% at 14.24, Franklin European Corporate Bond on 23rd May weighed 10.02% at 12.64, Invesco Funds Invesco Pan European High Income on 23rd May weighed 9.11% at 22.88, Anima Sforzesco Plus on 23rd May weighed 10.02% at 5.06 and the following were excluded: Pictet Asian Local Ccy Debt on 22nd Jun at 140.18, Pictet Global Sustainable Credit on 15th Jun at 127.07, Invesco Funds Invesco Pan European High Income on 14th Jun at 22.23, PIMCO GIS Global Real Return on 14th Jun at 16.6.

The Aindex is 30.8% invested and the remaining 69.2% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1942 market days analysed, identified 7 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (6.81%) was higher than negative trades (-2.88%) at a ratio of 2.4 to 1 and the overall average change is 4.05%
Updated at 25th Jun - 10:03:16

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
BlackRock Strategic Funds Fixed Income StrategiesFund - Long/Short CreditEURFund Luxembourg11.03.202210.48%8100.00%112.270.08%-0.10%0.08%-0.10%112.12109.820.13%2.18%0.45
Templeton Global BondFund - Fixed Income FlexibleEURFund Luxembourg04.03.202210.24%3100.00%24.590.04%-0.77%0.04%-0.77%25.3024.25-2.81%1.38%0.43
Franklin Strategic IncomeFund - Fixed Income FlexibleEURFund Luxembourg22.06.202210.04%6100.00%14.300.42%0.42%0.42%0.35%14.2414.120.42%1.23%0.99



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-6.47%-0.47%-1.22%0.99%-0.27%-2.27%-3.36%                        
20213.63%-0.27%-0.41%0.09%0.06%0.68%1.23%0.22%0.85%-0.21%1.04%-0.26%0.55%
202012.34%1.06%-0.67%1.52%2.93%0.94%1.29%0.52%0.66%0.56%0.55%1.54%0.84%
20196.06%1.68%0.79%1.18%0.60%-0.07%0.70%1.75%-0.20%0.30%-1.39%0.29%0.30%
2018-0.88%1.16%-1.01%-0.72%0.59%-0.13%-0.78%1.54%-0.65%0.32%-0.54%0.49%-1.11%
20172.28%-0.80%2.67%-0.10%-0.23%-0.01%-0.75%0.13%0.37%-0.03%0.79%0.01%0.26%
20166.83%-0.31%0.42%1.10%0.12%0.74%1.60%1.26%0.03%-0.51%0.43%1.78%
20151.15%1.79%0.77%0.70%-0.29%-0.22%-1.12%0.41%-1.65%-0.34%1.86%1.22%-1.90%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-7.41%-0.47%-1.38%-0.93%-1.82%-3.03%                        
20213.63%-0.27%-0.41%0.09%0.06%0.68%1.23%0.22%0.85%-0.21%1.04%-0.26%0.55%
202012.34%1.06%-0.67%1.52%2.93%0.94%1.29%0.52%0.66%0.56%0.55%1.54%0.84%
20196.06%1.68%0.79%1.18%0.60%-0.07%0.70%1.75%-0.20%0.30%-1.39%0.29%0.30%
20180.17%1.16%-1.32%0.56%-0.13%-0.78%1.54%-0.65%0.45%0.49%-1.11%
20172.28%-0.80%2.67%-0.10%-0.23%-0.01%-0.75%0.13%0.37%-0.03%0.79%0.01%0.26%
20168.02%0.80%0.42%1.10%0.12%0.74%1.60%1.26%0.03%-0.51%0.43%1.78%
20152.30%0.95%0.77%0.70%-0.29%-0.22%-0.98%-0.24%1.86%1.22%-1.45%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                    0.45%0.33%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20181.05%        0.72%                        0.99%        
2017                                                    
20161.19%1.11%                                            
20151.15%                    0.14%    1.65%0.10%        0.45%


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold126.9257-3.03%14
31.05.2022Bought130.8859
09.05.2022Sold131.4964-2.73%35
04.04.2022Bought135.1881
25.02.2022Sold132.759220.98%1221
23.10.2018Bought109.7357
31.08.2018Sold110.47480.52%150
03.04.2018Bought109.9023
07.02.2018Sold110.316810.29%741
28.01.2016Bought100.0286
04.12.2015Sold101.61511.37%85
10.09.2015Bought100.2381
11.06.2015Sold101.75750.91%141
21.01.2015Bought100.8368